It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy werewolf photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Does anyone know if it is hard to add something in the shadows of a picture with photoshop? thats the part that is strange to me. a super dark picture that just has a photoshopped element waiting in the dark? and then brightens up with its surroundings with brightness and contrast?maybe thats easy who knows? Hence why i'm here

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder
I was doing some research today on the michigan dogman and came across a story and photo online that creeped me out a little. it's most likely a hoax but it gave me the creeps nonetheless. Partly because the picture on the webpage actually showed nothing untill i did some enhancing of it seperately.

the page in question is here:

www.michigan-dogman.com...

good times.

Lets go by the original. If you look at the hands specifically, you will notice that someone used too much feathering. As a result of cranking up the tolerance, they lost detail while trying to blend the images together. Look at the light source closely, and then look where the hand's shadow hits the snow. The shadow would not be projected in front of the hand. Also, both arms look very stiff. When animals (humans as well) walk, they swing one hand (or set of feet) backwards. Its a Photoshop special.

Finally, fur does not shine that bad.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I found this on their site about the Dogman...

" In the case of the Temple image, the original file was subjected to a metadata test by our in-house PhotoShop expert before we posted it. The only information it contains is the date, time, and camera detail; all of which matches exactly the information given by the witnesses. There is no data to indicate PhotoShop tinkering. Further, the witnesses did not strike us as being particularly computer savvy. It took them three tries to attach the image to an e-mail. "

michigan-dogman.com...

Okay anyone can say they tested it.
And I checked out the original pic and it does look similar.
So I guess it comes down to "Who Do You Trust?".

BTW, check out some of the comments after the article on the page.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
and there is some more info on it here:

whatsallthisthen.wordpress.com...

they arent being very convincing either way.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Werewolfs are REAL. There called Lycans. But they don't turn into what that picture shows... The have sharp claw like nails, sharp teeth, and they are more aggresive people. But that might be real. But who knows.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is funny.

I grew up near Temple (L. George) since I was 10 years old, and yes, the gene pool is a little shallow up there, though they do get snow and cold weather.

I side with the photo experts here on this site.

Though it is creepy looking.

I will be up there in a couple weeks and have to get some good dirt on this story, or find out how bad the group or band is!?!(the profiteers!)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Apparently the UK has them as well, cctv footage of "...half man half dog crossing a busy motorway in England "

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.
love stories involving the 2 dont exist.
too many twilight fans.

hahahahahahahahahha. My girlfriend just watched that movie and loved it. I think its hilarious when people describe it as a book or movie about vampires. I say its a romance novel that just happens to have vampires in it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

I saw this photo the other day and thought it was very odd. I am unable to see your enhancement of the photo. Might be cause i'm at work, sometimes things get blocked. Is there anyway someone can post the enhanced photo in a post so i can view it or send it to me directly.

thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

it totally CAN be seen in the original image...
It was the first thing I noticed when I looked at it...
Both look fake...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think it's funny - it looks like a bear to me too.

But what's funnier is when people say that things don't exist, as if THEY KNOW - 100% for sure - for certain - that mythological creatures exist ONLY in imagination.
Maybe the creatures DO or DON'T exist AS THEY ARE KNOWN in imagination, such as cinema, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.

When you have proof other than your all seeing knowledge and divine wisdom let us know alrighty?

Great werewolf photo - (if that's what it is)...

Will be interesting to see if it gets debunked.

Wonder what else goes on around that area?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
That thing looks different when you zoom, but it seems werewolves are not real so would have to be hoax, unless it was a shape shifter of course.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It looks quite good!

Edit :Commented on wrong pic

[edit on 20-8-2009 by halfmanhalfamazing]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Definitely fake, kind of looks like the reverse image of this picture.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Oh man, my buddy and I were just looking at this picture and all of a sudden he fell to the ground and started mutating! Here, I snapped a picture of it...

imgur.com...

*shakes head*

*facepalm*

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Nice find, it does look very similar to the image in the photo.

Second line for all my homies.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Even though there is no doubt in my mind that it's a hoax as proven in the Dogman Blog I can't help but feel I've seen this image before. But for the love of me I can't remember where... This is going to drive me nuts until I remember.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Actually this was pointed out earlier in the thread by Sabreblade...

Check out This blog.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
interesting thought, it kinda looks like a bear now that folks have said that!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join