It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction video Clip. Very Insane!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am new to ATS, however I have been snooping around the site for many months. I found this Alien Abduction Video while researching online. It goes by very quick and is rather insane. The one part that gives me pause is the very skinny entity walking from left to right at :09 Sec. Very odd. I know it's loud with feedback and yelling so you might want to turn the sound down a bit. Well what do you think. I don't know myself....just wanted to share. By the way the video just keeps repeating slower and slower. The video segment is only 12 seconds. Thank you for your attention. By the way, this is my first thread. I hope I did this right. Here is the address of the video. By the way can anyone make out what they are yelling about?

www.theblackvault.tv...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by guardstarr]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guardstarr

Very interesting indeed...I am leaning towards the footage being real...the walking EBE is fairly convincing.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
thats a weird video. pause at 2:44 and check out the arm. i dont know what to think about this. it would be nice to hear the story. i'll find the person who posted.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Um... yeah.

I'm gonna have to go with fake; just a hunch though. The way the 12sec (actual clip) ends with a fast close up of what I assume I'm supposed to believe is another abductee lying on a table and the videographer screams bloody murder... it's making me laugh just thinking about it.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To tell the truth it makes me laugh too. It is just an absolute nuts video...I think it might be real though. I just can't see someone calmly video taping something like this. It's like an animal attack video only with ET's.....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guardstarr
I just can't see someone calmly video taping something like this. It's like an animal attack video only with ET's.....
Which is what makes it brilliant.

Assuming it was real, even in the face of the most benevolent beings, most of us would be hearts-racing, hyperventilation frantic; and wouldn't likely get any calm steady footage.

Unfortunately its a 12 second video, everything after that is just slow-mo repetition... and most of those first 12 were spent in pitch black. There's too little information other than overlit features on one alien to ever declare this as even remotely real and with the cgi capabilities today, this will remain somewhere between Improbably real and Definitively fake... much as I would love it to be real.

It has brought me a smile today... I'll give it that.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Highly stylised video. Looks more like student work. Complete fake! The balloon head & painted face on the alien made me laugh!

Terranaut

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That walking EBE is real freaky though.....real or not.....not someone in suite. That's for sure. The fuzzy images peak my curiosity.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't even know what's going on in this video. Seriously, how is anyone going to be able to tell what is in this video when the camera is shaking violently and the footage is super short? I don't like jumping straight to any conclusions, but I'm leaning towards fake.

The guy's scream made me laugh though.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The filming style reminds me of Rubber Johnny. It’s really messed up.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
FAKE. and a bad one at that

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
[edit on 18-8-2009 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by guardstarr
That walking EBE is real freaky though.....real or not.....not someone in suite. That's for sure. The fuzzy images peak my curiosity.

Seems to be WAY too skinny...???

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It looks very alien. At some points it looks like it could be a blow up doll, but the camera is way too shaky. If they only got a few secs of video, those aliens sure do work quick.

It looks real, but then again it looks like we are being shown the alien from specific angles and then it cuts off. I'm going to say it's likely real, and reserve the option of calling fake just in case. It's just a really short clip of shaky video. Really hard to say.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
How can we know if an EBE is way to skinny? There are reports of very thin EBE's. I don't see why it would be impossible for a lifeform to be that way......I thought the blow up doll thing too. But it seems to be very animated for a air filled doll.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nevermind.....

[edit on 8/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Freighting to say the least.
Fake or not, the screaming sent chills down my spine.
Those screams are fearful, no doubt.

I have to agree though, that is seems a bit plastic/artificial.
Inclined to say film student work.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

If you would have read what I had first typed you would have already known the video was looped. How did you come to the conclusion that the EBE's are videotaping this? I really like how people are experts on a video they have seen once and can say it is real or fake with such conviction. I "think" it might be real. But I don't really know. I didn't tape this, did you? Then how can you just stamp FAKE like your the ET guru or something.....I know you say IMHO but if people studying these occurances just took a passing glance and dismissed it the UFO community wouldn't get anywhere.....

[edit on 19-8-2009 by guardstarr]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Okay.You tell me your postulate on who taped this video and obviously looped the entire video. As we are seeing nothing new after the the first 40-60 seconds. So is some guy standing there filming the 'abduction'? Or is a Grey filming it? OR......Logically is it possible this is just a bad hoax, I mean look at the Grey alien, the face looks like one of those Halloween masks...... I just do not see how this was filmed and posted on YOUTUBE of ALL PLACES.........Please, this is the crap that discredits this field! I really, really, really, hope it is real, but considering some basic logic I highly doubt it. Am I a 'skeptic'? NO.....That is obvious by looking at anything I post, I just realize what appears real and what appears BS.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
LOL.. how do I know this is fake? Because if it wasn't... it would be all over mainstream tv.

Think about it..... If YOU caught a video of an alien abduction would you not go to every media outlet so the world could see it. I know I would..... the only time you dare don't go to the media is if you know it's fake... when you go to the media it gets serious.... and thats when and you are going to be embarrassed once they find out... that's when you chuck it up on the internet and chuckle at people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join