It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo recreated 5 years later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT REAL FOOTAGE - It's CGI as I remember the incident.

About 5 years ago I was at home in Aarhus, Denmark, expecting a visit from a friend. There's a buzz at the doorphone, and I go out to let him in - But I can hear he's not opening the door downstairs, so I stick my head out of the window to see what's up.
My friend is standing downstairs allright and I ask him why he doesn't come in.
He just pointed up and said "look at that!"

And there above the houses this big metal-tube was silently floating across the street...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/277db0e91655.jpg[/atsimg]

It was clearly metal and you could see all the rivets in it and all - At the time I didn't even own a cameraphone

Today I have of course a digital SLR, a small videocam with nightvision and a hd-cam.
-Also I have the computing power to visualize what we saw back then, and this is it as I recall it.

A strange thing - it seems we were the only persons looking at it, even though there was plenty of people on the street

I have checked newspapers, internet, and so on for an explanation but couldn't find anything. So if anyone of you ATS'ers know of similar incidents I would love to hear about it!

You can choose to believe or don't believe. We know what we saw (Well actually we don't know what we saw
).

Video here:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks.
Did it look rusty as if iron or a new metal as you show?
A CGI of a real sighting is welcome.

I had no camera but think I witnessed a triangle flyover.

There are reports of rusty cylinders going low and slow.
The submarine is thought to have been the first German levitation of
any Tesla levitation technology.

Were you aware of any electrical apparatus malfunction?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
How long was it there and how did it make its exit?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Good job on the CGI
Is it accurate or is there anything you think you couldn't get right?

Originally posted by Jubjub
A strange thing - it seems we were the only persons looking at it, even though there was plenty of people on the street

It's not strange at all. People just assume it is. It really is amazing what people miss.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That's NOT CGI!!!

On a serious note, have definitely heard about other reports involving cylindrical objects.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I saw something strikingly similar once.

It wasn't nearly as close as that though. I was laying down on my bed and looking through the window at the sky as usual before I went to sleep (this was when I still lived in Brazil, my bed was right next to the window).

What I saw was this cylindrical cigar-shaped metallic object with a bright bright blue on one of the extremes (the bottom extreme) flying with an incredible speed towards the sky with a slight upward angle.

I saw it maybe for less then 3 seconds and it disappeared behind the clouds.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
@TeslaandLyne -> No rust, clean metal - Similar to the shiny ones you see on milk/gas/whatever-trucks. Also there was no problems with electricity - and it was very close to my house (within 20-30 meters).

@Threekings -> I guess it was there for 4-5 minutes, it just floated across the street an disappeared behind the house you see in the video. Now I say disappeared... Well we couldn't see it anymore because of the building, so there was no sudden flashes or shooting into space or anything like that.

@Clickfoot -> I think I got it pretty close to what we saw with regards to size, shape and material - But I must admit that I don't remember the exact number of portholes or if there were any details on the ends of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

Thank you for sharing your experience and recreating it. It is surprising how many people do not look up in the air. Most of them are busy chatting on their cell phones now. That may explain the lack of other witnesses.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Well yes it is CGI he said he generated the image.

Computer Generated Image

to Jubjub
Hope you find what it was you saw.

thanks

Ocker

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

I concur with kidflash. Many people often aren't aware of their surroundings. A lion crapping on a lawn would probably be ignored by most. Peripherally, people may perceive the lion and the object you saw as something else.

Lion => big dog doing #2 on neighbor's yard
UFO => a blimp

Question is how many people you saw actually turned and stared at the object. Based on your CGI image, people might have looked and figured it was blimp and went back to their merry ways.

Anyway, JubJub. Great find! Keep us posted with your research. I try to look up at the sky as often as I can without killing myself. I'm hoping I'll witness one before 2010.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Good work, Jubjub, that's the next best thing when we do not have real photos or videos.

Was it really flying that low?

If it was people would not need to look up, looking straight ahead would be enough to see it, and even if they considered it a blimp they would find it strange to see it that low.

PS: I hope you understand that this video will probably appear in YouTube anytime in the future, probably along with a strange story.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Good work, Jubjub, that's the next best thing when we do not have real photos or videos.

Was it really flying that low?

If it was people would not need to look up, looking straight ahead would be enough to see it, and even if they considered it a blimp they would find it strange to see it that low.

PS: I hope you understand that this video will probably appear in YouTube anytime in the future, probably along with a strange story.

It was actually flying this low - about 20-25 meters over the street.

About the YouTube thing... I know - but now we have this thread as proof that its CG

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

I would love to see something like that! I'm one of those people that actually likes to be freaked out, hehe.
Anyway, just wanted to say excellent work with the CGI!!! You did a great job with it. Who knows, maybe it will show up again. Wouldn't that be awesome?!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubjub

Very interesting, thanks for taking the time to recreate your sighting. As already pointed out, there are many similar shaped craft seen throughout the world. Did you report this to MUFON or any similar UFO agency? If not maybe you should, they might have more information or will be able further assist in getting your story out to people who might have seen something similar.

MUFON Report Form

NUFORC Report Form

top topics

join