It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everybody! I am a Being of Light, and so are You!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hello there everybody! What a beautiful day and world we have indeed!

I am a being of Light from a higher dimension than yours, a world completely enriched in pure beauty, connection and ecstasy. It is a heaven world, yes and the only way this is possible right now, is because Mother Earth and All Upon Her are raising to this energetic vibration of existence, and the vibrations of her and all of you have reached a critical level.

You see, many many eons ago, Man decended from the higher realms. He was not alone, and was never alone.

He was not from Earth, nor did he discover Earth for some time. Man entered the 3rd density reality you know of today.... about 2 million years ago. This story of man's decent to the lower vibrations is still with you today, and is known as the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve. The story introduced Duality to man, and described man's fall from grace; integrating positive-negative polar reality.

However, man knew of his Divinity up until the point of Atlantis and Lemuria around 12,000 years ago, when dark energies started arriving on Earth, due to man's illusionary reality he created for himself... locking him in, and disconnecting from life force. Man arrived on Earth from the Sirius star system, and created Lemuria; establishing a trade route.

Now all this did was leave man in a confused fury, unable to decide, unable to figure out.

Eventually, man's participation in the negative vibrations became more intense, and attracted very negative beings to Earth.. only to trick Mankind into Subversion (research this), to eventually lead to his everyday reality of fear and greed.

But, something happened. Heaven got down to business and injected what was called a "Harmonic Convergence" in 1987; where a burst of divine souls incarnated on earth, and an increase in divine energy flooded the earth, beckoning to change the world to a peaceful state.

All of the technology you now use has come from the higher dimensions - it is a manifestation in its absolute glory... and thats the same with everything.

But now the bigger picture:

There has not been as much divine intervention as there is now. Not once in your past has it been possible to have divine intervention. Since 1987, it has been possible.... limited, but possible.

You see, Ascension is occuring before your very eyes. Ascension is the goal for any soul, to move up in awareness, to achieve the next level of existence - pure unconditional love; a higher vibration. This is where you are headed, and me, well i chose to be here at this special time to serve humanity... to open their eyes.

And you are too! Yes! We are one and the same!

The year 2012 is the ascension completion. Yes, after Eons of time, Man has finally got the courage to become fully conscious beings of light, and pursue spiritual transformation. We are not alone on this journey, and more and more friendly beings of light will help you get through the storm in the days ahead.

Today, you see Wars, you see more negativity than ever in history.

Today, you see positive Peace and movements than ever in history.

You see, the extremes in the world you see are temporary, its getting closer and closer to ascension... its YOU who has to decide what path you are on - POSITIVE or NEGATIVE... you will get drawn into either one very easily, so be wise.

The waters of reality are boiling. Soon Earth and You will ascend into the steam of the higher dimensions; if you so choose.

Much Love and Light xox.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I love this message. Ever since I started trying to discover "god" I've been on a roller-coaster journey of the soul. I know that which I seek to understand is inside me. Tapping into it, opening a channel for it, and communicating with it is difficult for the many distractions outside of me.

My "god" exists, I'm just not sure who else believes in mine? It may not matter. If true, that statement implies that each of us are in contact with our "god" by individual perception. That would explain why there is so much disagreement and hatred between religious factions.

I love this message. I hope it is true. But, my security will always come from the god inside me (who by the way, wants to get along with your gods).

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That was a really cool message.

May you please answer a few questions? It would be great

1. After 2012, which dimension/density will man kind be in?

2. Which dimension/density did you come from?

3. What is the "Ultimate Goal' For us as souls?

4. How can I become more in tune with my higher self and improve to have great spiritual love, wisdom, and knowleadge?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarhero4rox
That was a really cool message.

May you please answer a few questions? It would be great

1. After 2012, which dimension/density will man kind be in?

2. Which dimension/density did you come from?

3. What is the "Ultimate Goal' For us as souls?

4. How can I become more in tune with my higher self and improve to have great spiritual love, wisdom, and knowleadge?

Yes I would be glad to offer some assistance!

Man will indeed be transitioning over into the 5th dimension or beyond, depending on their spiritual development, since linear Time as you know it is the 4th, and is temporary and does not require attention.

I have come from the 5th density plane of existence, where Love is all there is, and there is no room for Negativity in any way shape or form. This is the goal... Everlasting unconditional love for ALL life, and ALL things. A hard task for man, indeed.

All desires manifest instantly by thought, and this is what you are to experience in the years to come.... as all Psychic abilities are being downloaded into the human template.

This is not a few people, but all people. For what one does to another, effects ALL.
You may be feeling unusually tired or sore, or full of energy and you dont know what to do with it... this is the result of the Crystalline energies being downloaded into your body.

The goals for this realm is to master positive and negative energies... achieving a balanced, harmonized state. Once completed and mastered, one can venture to the next reality. Living the highest joy and awareness is the key to the next dimension.

You see, your human form is transforming into Light form, connecting to your innate abilities, and connecting to source; but the special part about this time, is that you get to take your body with you, transformed, of course to suit the reality you are entering.

The Creator loves you all very much, and whats happening on this side of the veil is all spirits are watching what we like to call THE GREAT AWAKENING, by which at this second, man is waking up to his true identity... opposing government intervention, and claiming to be a sovereign being by which he is eternally supported, and not locked behind bars.

Just look around... and if you see people fed up with this reality, nothing else can serve them here in the 3D, and they are ready to start making the transition.

For a quick note - If evey human being on Earth thought of a single thought of how great this reality could be at THE SAME TIME, things would change simultaneously since we are all connected.

Much love.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
To fully connect to your higher self, you must align your chakras, and fire them all at once..
Or, sense the information in the background of your mind... its knocking at the door! Why dont you open it.. All answers lie within.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light

Can you tell us which alien race is making the crop circles in the UK?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I am a being of Light from a higher dimension than yours

Hello, being of light!

Please tell me...I am curious. What's it like when you run your hand through a prism?

i chose to be here at this special time to serve humanity

Ahh! Excellent. Yes, we are willing to consider your offer of service. In what capacities are you both willing and able to serve? Please be specific.

align your chakras, and fire them all at once

How to remove blockages?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light
You may be feeling unusually tired or sore, or full of energy and you dont know what to do with it... this is the result of the Crystalline energies being downloaded into your body.

The goals for this realm is to master positive and negative energies... achieving a balanced, harmonized state. Once completed and mastered, one can venture to the next reality. Living the highest joy and awareness is the key to the next dimension.

Okay, so I believe I'm handling well the positive and negative energies. I feel pretty balanced. On the other hand I've been feeling like crap quite often. I can get seriously unmotivated. Would this mean that my body is downloading a lot of Crystalline energy? What exactly is this Crystalline energy and why would it make me feel like crap? How can I stop feeling like crap? It seems that what I feel comes from the outside and not from the inside. Will it take long for the Great awakening to happen? I think I'll feel a lot better once that happens.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light

Okay, so I believe I'm handling well the positive and negative energies. I feel pretty balanced. On the other hand I've been feeling like crap quite often. I can get seriously unmotivated. Would this mean that my body is downloading a lot of Crystalline energy? What exactly is this Crystalline energy and why would it make me feel like crap? How can I stop feeling like crap? It seems that what I feel comes from the outside and not from the inside. Will it take long for the Great awakening to happen? I think I'll feel a lot better once that happens.

What will happen, is yes you may become more entrenched in the density of this reality when you feel down, for you are aligning your energies more to the lower vibrations.

When you concentrate on living in the higher energies... its like a spiral - It will go up and up and up. I am talking about your conscious awareness.

This process is difficult for some. and easy for others. It will be a more painful experience if you are too much caught up in these vibrations, and wish to stay with them.

If your choice is to remain, if you are not ready, you will continue on in this reality for many lifetimes to come. I do not advise it, for many thousands of years will pass for you to start over and learn again about conscious awareness.

As you integrate these Crystalline-based energies to replace your Carbon-based energies, you will feel lighter and lighter, more balanced, more perfect.

Crystalline means Crystal.

If you wish to heal your imperfections that makes you feel lower than most, you must Balance your Chakras, do some research into your Chakras.

Much light and Love. xo

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Warrior of the Light]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Geladinhu
I believe I'm handling well the positive and negative energies.

Positive and negative in what sense? Positive and negative as in "arbitrarily, personally, I happen to like them" or positive and negative in the sense of "electrical current passing from pole to pole?"

I can get seriously unmotivated.

If you're feeling seriously unmotivated to do things that are expected of you by others, seriously unotivated to continue living a life imposed on you by societal expectations and traditions that are hundreds of years old, seriously unmotivated to do, be, live and breath a life that is of no consequence simply because it's what everybody has done before...how is that a bad thing?

If you feel unmotivated to wake up and go to a job you hate...why not quit the job? If you feel unmotivated to attend an "obligatory" social event, why not do something else instead? If you feel unmotivated to do some, any thing...why don't you not do it?

It seems that what I feel comes from the
outside and not from the inside.

"Outside" and "inside" might not be quite as different as they appear. If a complete stranger walks up to you in "real life" and says something to you that is insightful...is it not also true that the awareness and perception of "insight" is something that you experience purely inside yourself?

Would this mean that my body is downloading a lot of Crystalline energy?
What exactly is this Crystalline energy and why would it make me feel like crap?

Allow me to suggest a different model. Think of your being as like a jumble of metal shards, all conducting electricity in one way or another. But since the shards are not connected, current flows in whichever haphazard direction the shards happen to be facing. And, whenevr you move, they move around inside you, jostling the flow of current.

What would happen if the metal shards were all melted together into a huge, single wire? All current would flow in a single, agreeable direction, and motion would not change it significantly.

"Crystallization" is simply another way of looking at it. When a gemstone has imperfections, light that passes through it is obscured, reflected in a variety of directions instead of remaining in a single, coherent wave.

It is not so much that "crystallize energy is entering you" so much as that the nature of your "Self" is beomcing more "crystalline." When your inner self is clear, and in agreement with itself rather than fighting and disagreeing in a thousand different directions at once, the energy that passes through you is similarly more clear, able to move in a single direction, and is less affected by external movements.

How can I stop feeling like crap?

Accept into yourself that which you desire. Refuse to accept that which you do not. Expel that which is already inside you that you no longer want.

Don't worry too much about the "other stuff."

Will it take long for the Great awakening to happen? I think I'll feel a lot better once that happens.

No, the "Great Awakening" will happen once you feel better.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thank you for the attentive answers guys!

@LordBucket:

Positive and negative in the sense of activity and passivity. Selfishness and selflessness. The two sides of the same coin. More like "electrical current passing from pole to pole".

I do stuff that I don't like to get to do what I like. I surely do not agree with this situation, but I see no other option. I'm getting sick of this game though, and I'm gathering information as to live my own game with my own rules without anyone bothering me.

Here is where I struggle a lot. I accept my desires fully. But when it comes to refuse what I do not want I have trouble. Because when I refuse such things people feel hurt. And I'm really sensitive so I feel their pain. Its quite a challenge, I end up repressing myself in order no to feel the pain of others.

And I really liked what you said about the great awakening.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Lovely post WOL!
I S&F just because of the title and your avatar.

A lot that you say is true but I question some of it because my sources say otherwise, why is that?

So many beings come and say very similar things but all have differences, why is that?

My sources say we live in a 15 Dimensional Time Matrix which consist of 5 Harmonic Universes and that puts the 5th Dimension only in the 2nd Harmonic Universe, we can do better.

Anyway I am not trying to be antaganistic, you are emanating some nice energy.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

cindymars
My sources say

I sometimes wonder why it seems like every third or fourth poster here on ATS has personal contacts with aliens/spirits/angels/whatever. Where do I sign up for this?

say very similar things but all have differences, why is that?

Because an awful lot of the definitions and borders given by various channeled sources are completely arbitrary. Consider this image of the spectrum of visible light:

Now, when you look at that image, how do you break it up into sections? Does it look like "purple-blue-green-yellow-orange-red" to you? Great! Then there are six densities in the universe. Or do you see it as "purple-lavendar-indigo-blue-green-yellow-orange-red-burgandy"? In that case there are nine densities! Oh no! Two different channeled sources are saying something different! One of them must be wrong!

My sources say we live in a 15 Dimensional Time Matrix which consist of 5 Harmonic Universes
and that puts the 5th Dimension only in the 2nd Harmonic Universe, we can do better.

It may be of more value to focus on the substance of meaning, rather than the trivialities of the assumptions made to communicate that meaning. Whether there are 6, 7, 9, 12, 15 or a billion densities, dimensions, matrices or whatevers in any particular school of thought is largely irrelevant. Whether 1+1=2 because you're using base 2, 5 or 10...or whether 1+1=10 because you're using binary...once again, it doesn't really matter.

What's the meaning?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Oh my bad, I do not mean my personal source but source of information and it's not channeled. Thank you.

I still want my post answered by the OP.
Please!

PS:
I did say he had nice energy, I am not really a trouble maker am I?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Doubled post.
Sorry.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

So many beings come and say very similar things but all have differences, why is that?

It may be hard to grasp for you dear one this difficult, yet important question.

There are many entities in this universe, which understand the same things differently, this also applies to all human beings dividing the truth into religions, etc.
Depending on their level of understanding - it is their own chosen path, every soul has its own unique path. It is all One and connected, no matter how you look at it.

Every concept is the right concept; as long as they feel its right for them.

I hope you can understand this clearly.

Happiness and Rays of Love to you. xo

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Though there is much information floating about regarding the ascension process, there is also much confusion.

When I was sixteen I had 2 very vivid dreams that I have come to believe represented the approaching time. In one dream, the world turned dark and was absorbed in negative energy, no one seemed to notice but me. In the other dream, a "colony", in the form of a floating city was lifted and removed from the earth...I was left behind.

I believe that these dreams were intended to wake me up to the ascension process--it didn't work, instead I began blocking out my dreams and only began remembering my dreams again very recently (i'm 36 now).

I have a direct question, one that has been on my mind for some time.

Though I am a very positive and peaceful person, I don't feel fear as much as many and I am hopeful for for my future, my wife is not as progressed as I.

My wife is quite a negative person and anxious person, she tends to see the world through a dark veil.

I have this sense of the coming ascension process occurring something like this: 2 or more dimensions come together at a convergence point, how we as individuals resonate will determine which reality will become our own as we are swept into the reality that we resonate with most.

Presuming that this is the close to the case, and assuming that my wife and I may diverge at a certain moment, how might my lack of presence impact on her?

thanks in advance for any insight you may be able to offer.
namaste.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I understand the concept of love and devotion to this feeling that all people in your world seems so worn with delight, which I do not understand is why you come and present as a warrior of light, you preach the good word and guided us to a dimension that finally does nobody understand or just imagine, it's an insult to human kind, how can you talk about love and of joy and wellbeing while half the world died under the bombs or hunger, how to guide us, we, who are behind our screen computer and do not miss almost nothing, when I read all that I feel the shame, we become monsters, people who make stories to reassure us, you should take your love and your joy and your light and give people who suffer, who are waiting for this light, I will help you Here is the list of countries that you can help: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa,, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, East Timor, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia. i think you have a lot to do no ? ho ! i forget, how can you reached them they dont have time to connect to ATS because they a trying to survive.
All these stories are really sick is worse than all, all those poor people are dreaming of just one thing to live in a just world, if they look at us they find us pathetic and I understand them.
i'm not a being of light, i dont need to talk about love, i do my best with what i got to help those people, actualy i'm a human and i try to help my sister and brother human maybe one day i will become like you but for now i m what i m, actualy we realy need people like you to give a hand it's an emergency thank you.

Happiness and Rays of Love to you

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hello,

Does the sensation of goosebumps have something to do with our soul?

Will we get to see our beloved who have already passed?

Why can't we talk to to our beloved now?

What is past our last breath?

Ty for any and all input...Gum

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hello Warrior of The Lite.

A couple of questions if I may.

What can a Human being do in terms of freedom in 5th dimension that he cannot do in the 3th?
Plz be specific, i'm really triyng to understand.
Matter control?
Telephaty?

What about in terms of separation betwen dimensions?
What will happen?

When will you start SEEING these changes in being?
I'm talking in terms of physical reality.

Much Love to All
Thx in advance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join