It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel...

www.henrymakow.com

Zionists pandered to the Nazis comparing their racial ideologies: "a common fate and tribal consciousness must be of of decisive importance in developing a lifestyle for Jews too." (175)

This explains how " a fringe minority of German Jews took emergency custody of 550,000 men, women and children..." Black says. This was confirmation "of what Diaspora Jews had always feared about Zionism--it would be used as the legal and moral pretext for forcing Jews out of European society.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is not the place to show how Hitler was put into power by Anglo-American (i.e. Illuminati and Jewish) finance, the same people who created Communism and Zionism. But it is the place for Jews and Americans to consider this lesson. Historical events are created in order to brainwash and manipulate people into advancing the agenda of the New World Order.

When are people going to realise that the Zionist element of Israel needs to be "wiped off the map", and that just because of what happened to them during the holocaust, doesn't give them the right to occupy Palastine.

www.henrymakow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This of course is a highly controversial and somewhat taboo subject, though I believe there is a great danger for all concerned for it to be and remain such a taboo subject.

There is an excellent chance Israel would have never reached a critical mass of population of Zionists and Jews to attain an independent statehood had it not been for the holocaust.

Immigration by Zionists and Jews to Palestine during the pre-Nazi years was slow and sporadic and often was simply a home or place of last resort for poor Eastern European and Russian Jews looking to escape the Soviet System and the economic depression gripping Europe.

Few Western European cosmopolitan Jews had any interest in giving up their businesses and the amenities of world class cities to go live in Palestine. Hardly any American Jews had such a desire and at that point in history American Jews held a lower status than blacks did in the racial pecking order of the day.

With annual numbers of émigrés often less than 10,000 it would have taken a very long time for Zionists and Jews to number in significant enough amounts to displace the English who ran Palestine through a Mandate and the local indigenous Arab population.

There is an excellent chance that the Powers that Be, primarily the American Financial Oligarchs that financed the Nazi party and Hitler that in part they were looking to create a catalyst that would make moving to and resettling in Palestine much more attractive for European Jews.

A lot of political subterfuge and propaganda places a veil of truly credible information on World War I and II with some things still classified after all these years.

I myself believe Israel would have never come to being in it’s current modern form if it weren’t for Nazi policies towards the Jews.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Few Western European cosmopolitan Jews had any interest in giving up their businesses and the amenities of world class cities to go live in Palestine.

And fewer still do nowadays.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What???
Communism and Zionism created by the same people???

lol, I'm not too sure of that one
I highly doubt it!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wow anti-semite chatter.
If only Jordan would enable the Right of Return and allow Palestinians to have land... but no, instead Islam needs an excuse to kill Jews and Christians.
NeoV has many logins, all the same regurgitation of bs.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Wow anti-semite chatter.
If only Jordan would enable the Right of Return and allow Palestinians to have land... but no, instead Islam needs an excuse to kill Jews and Christians.

From now on everytime someone uses the word anti-semite I will brace myself for an ignorant post.

Firstly Jordan has MANY palestinians living there.
Secondly, do your homework. Israeli checkpoints makes it so damn difficult for any palestinian to go to Jordan, almost impossible.

Have a nice day

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wow anti-semite chatter.

And this is why the subject is such taboo

Everytime anyone ever mentions anything about Israel and the Jews some idiot comes and pulls out the "anti-semite" card, without thinking or even bothering to read what the discussion and content is

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wow anti-semite chatter.

Of course I'm anti-Semitic? Aren't you?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Wow anti-semite chatter.

And this is why the subject is such taboo

Everytime anyone ever mentions anything about Israel and the Jews some idiot comes and pulls out the "anti-semite" card, without thinking or even bothering to read what the discussion and content is

The subject isn't taboo. But there is much Palestinian propaganda out there paid for by Saudi, delivered by Islamic agent provacateurs in their effort of cyber terrorism, used to disrupt and destroy rather than build and make peace.
Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The subject isn't taboo. But there is much Palestinian propaganda out there paid for by Saudi, delivered by Islamic agent provacateurs in their effort of cyber terrorism, used to disrupt and destroy rather than build and make peace.
Have a nice day.

As appose to the Israeli propaganda paid for by the West, delivered through the mainstream media, used to deflect the occupation of, and demonise Palastine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

But there is much Palestinian propaganda out there paid for by Saudi, delivered by Islamic agent provacateurs in their effort of cyber terrorism,

Really?

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Actually i'm fairly sure it's the other way around bud!

anyhow, back on topic
anyone know what's Diaspora is all about?
Never heard of that term before

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Mods:

Best (worst?) example of a trolling thread I've seen in quite some time ...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Mods:

Best (worst?) example of a trolling thread I've seen in quite some time ...

Yep!
Racism against Jews.
Where's the mods?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Source
My primary intent in all and any thread in regards to Israel is legitimate criticism, and to try and get people over the fear of being labled "anti-semitic" or a "holocaust denier", by seeing there are genuine reasons for criticizing zionism.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Can you please highlight any racism shown towards Jewish people on this thread?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

So far? Just about every word out of your mouth in the comments you've made. It's people like you that maintain the hatred and the problems of the MidEast.

Zindo

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

So it should be easy to highlight it then, other than just claim it, but you haven't. How about giving us your thoughts on the actual article, rather than your slanderous perceptions of a stranger on a public forum.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™

Wow anti-semite chatter.

Of course I'm anti-Semitic? Aren't you?

"I learned that the Palestinians were being kicked off their land so that Jews from anywhere in the world could live there. "

Palestinians were never kicked off their land. 1967 made a peace agreement that made that statement untrue.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

If you can't see it then I'm not wasting my time highlighting your obvious ignorance. Only a fool asks someone to point out their own fallacies!

Zindo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join