It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drunvalo - The Maya Reveal 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Seems like the naysayers get louder the closer we get.

The naysayers are getting louder the closer we get? Hmm...

I wonder how much "quieter" the believers will be once 2012 passes uneventfully...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
im going to enjoy this, to tell you the truth before he met with the Mayans his vibration was horrible, my gut reaction to him was that he was either sorly mistaught or never realy learned and went for the buck or other benifets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i noticed after he met with them he changed for the better, i noticed that attitude of it being a game left,,,,,,seems he is more humble,,,,,,,,,,im going to watch, before he met with them it was very difficult for me to listen to his words, but hay im indigo maybe the one why other fear and ridicule us,,,,,,,,,,,how is it put i am a blue son, uhoh, even the hindus talk of blue people,,,,,,,,,,,and that old adage as above so below.

still waiting, and the louder i have to get there attention the more harsh it will be, they always want it to be who they choose and use excuses because to aproach a real one would mean its real,,,,,,,so i do hope Drunvalo does read this,,,,,,,,,he knows what im talking about,,,,,,,just they want to beleive i dont,,,,,,,,,i gues its intimidating because im half there age and know many of there trickster ways, instead of someone clouded by cultural PC, oh boy does that play a role and give liers a way in they just pull a PC card,,,,,,,so there you have it which is greater the universe or those gues in suits with the green paper,,,,it has now become an open secret to many involved yet they still play it off hoping for the course to change yet time and again they are told they will only make it far more difficult for others to survive and evolve, im from that other side and that is why it is very difficult for me to act within the social protocals that allows for lies, unlike most i am the same person anywhere i am even in private, my time is devoted and the only real focus i have is of spiritual nature and that is that because if i dont i will get lost i must remember the visions and such and accept i ahead of the curve and that is why you cannot understand me easly, you have eyes to see and ears to hear but do niether, how does it go the man with one eye is either king or considerd mad, oh ya its true that is why there were other groups of false one to the mayans, and you know what the funny thing is im very sure at least one trickster made to there cerimony and the mayans know, and i think he knows they know, but he is allowed to continue because that is how its playing out, you see the mayans dont know it all either, there is much more to it,,,,,,,,like i mentioned there are two types of Suns/Sons as well as there both blue, one in the sky and the other some call Kalki.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just look at the icon for this forum. It's a huge asteroid hitting Earth.

Shows how confused people are about what exactly is supposed to happen in 2012 lol...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Maddogkull
he says memorys are in a crystal skull. How do you put memory in a crystal skull. If somone would please explain this to me it would be much appreciated

From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

Piezoelectricity is the ability of some materials (notably crystals and certain ceramics, including bone) to generate an electric potential[1] in response to applied mechanical stress. This may take the form of a separation of electric charge across the crystal lattice.

From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_data_storage

Rewritable holographic storage can be achieved via the photorefractive effect in crystals:

From w ww.laserfocusworld.com

Researchers at the University of Oregon (Eugene, OR) have developed a time-domain frequency-selective optical storage system, or crystal memory, that currently achieves record information densities of 8 Gbit/in2.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I can't believe I just watched all that.

My 2 cents worth is whatever happens..... happens and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

My 2 cents worth is whatever happens..... happens and whatever is to be will be.

I thought you were that old lady that talks with Aliens all the time? Shouldn't you already know what is going to happen? You used to post on here like you had all the answers to the Universe.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I'm sorry but you're sorely mistaken. There's no theory out that we will ALL die or ALL get super powers. Please does your reserch before posting nonsense, ty.

Don't be sorry... anyway, no i am not mistaken, i was making a generalization.

a rather accurate one at that.

Can i ask you a question newsense? do you buy into some sort of human evolution for 2012? if you do, of course only awake/ascended people will make the cut tho right? (was that where you disagreed with me on what i've said, because i said "all" instead of "some"?)

If i am wrong on my assumption i apologize, however from the tone of your reply to me, i couldn't help but come to that conclusion.

edited grammar.

[edit on 8/16/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

after reading Drunvalo Melchizedeks' latest book, "serpent of light - beyond 2012" i was intrueged by his chapter about the Waitaha people of New ZEaland. these people claim to be far far older than the Maori. in fact going back to the end of the lemurian people 60,000 years ago. one of the tribal elders tells drunvalo of "a pivotal moment in history" on AUG 15th 2009.

august 15th 2009 maori - waitaha prophecy

From the same thread:

ExPostFacto: As I stated in a previous post, something happened to me. My life purpose was made very clear, without doubt as to what I should be doing. It was a personal revelation. I hope everyone realized what their purpose was so that we may begin reshaping this world.

I wish the aliens would come and free us from the evil power hungry parasites, or that a special alignment would cause extra energy to soar through the earth so that our DNA may mutate us into freedom and 4th dimensional heaven on earth....

...but the track record of these kinds of prophecies... well... it ain't lookin good if you can be honest to yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Isn't a time of darkness one of the vials or judgments in Revelation?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
the fibanaci is also a hint to scriptures,
esdras 2
when man can call back a day from yesterday into today he will knowthe will of God

just as the plant he spoke of looks back to 5 from 8 and knows that 13 is the future.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
what happens if in 2012 we all die, all move to the afterlife as one population realize we are all dead and that we have superpowers??? then both predictions would be true.

also can anybody confirm this story about the comet that exploded and created a blue star in the sky bigger than the sun?? why wasnt this on the news and is there any you tube video of this?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
not belittling your post, just pointing out something i have noticed about 2012 theories.

there's pretty much 2 theory's everyone seems to by into (3 in you count us skeptics)

Theory 1. We are all gonna die

Theory 2. We are all gonna get super powers

(the 3rd is, nothing will happen)

I'd bet my bank account that option 3 is what will happen. Anything else is just nonsense!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

don't you remember comet holmes? I googled for an image and there is one at this link

comet holmes

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
reply to post by Violet Sky

"What also happens is the consciousness shift during or after the physical pole shift where all our technology is no longer needed because we will now be able to use our body as like 'technology' instead of phones, computers, transportation, etc..."

So are you telling us that our physical apperance will change too?

This is really hard to believe.

I believe it is about vibrating at a higher frequency. So, yes, we still have our bodies, but they are 'lighter'. Just like some people that have seen certain E.T.'s 'glide' or glow. That's what we'll be doing too. And since thought is energy, we'll be able to change our shapes by 'thinking', travel by 'thinking', and communicate by 'thinking' (i.e. telepathy).

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings all,
I have put all 14 video's parts 1 through 14 here that you had problems uploading .
Drunvalo speaks on behalf of the Maya he met with.
I believe the information is accurate .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

Thank you for posting those!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
it all sounds so unlikely that i don't blame anybody for finding it hard to believe. life just goes on as usual most of the time. what are the chances that stuff like this could actually happen?

yet we do know that pole shifts have happened in the past.
we know that people can dramatically change their appearance. I believe this happens in people with multiple personality disorder.
for that matter, get out an anatomy book and read about any organ system of the body and the unbelievable things it does every second of every day. if you really want an eye opener, read about what the female body has to do to be able to get pregnant, and what the male body has to do to produce sperm, and what has to happen, in what timing, for the baby to conceived, and then what has to happen for that embryo to become a fetus and develop and eventually be born as a new human being. or look at how plants take sunlight and turn it into leaves and roots and flowers. honestly, this stuff is every bit as unbelievable as the possibilities that our bodies would change their vibratory rate and experience life differently as well as gain abilities.

i don't know if this stuff is really going to happen. i've heard and read all about it. things on earth look pretty scary to me right now. i'm older and don't see how i will be able to live on what money remains in my retirement acct. it certainly looks to me like health care will be in shorter supply as time goes on. it's easy to look on the shift as a hopeful escape from these problems. maybe it's a fantasy. maybe not. i refer you again to the anatomy book (or anatomy web site). nothing in the shift is any more outrageous than what the human body and every other body on earth does every day. so we'll just have to wait and find out.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by earlywatcher]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
S & F

I can't help but think of the late, great Terrence McKenna surrounding all of this, and the current answers we are all looking to---One of his primary messages was that SHAMANS / indigenous people held the key to our very survival in the coming times. It appears that much of the world is now paying attention to these people and their ancient wisdom, which has been SO long overdue. I actually HOPE that we can begin to re-integrate their knowledge and ability to live in equilibrium with one another and the mother which sustains us all. One thing is for certain, NO ONE can say we are living in DULL times, no matter what happens here in the coming months or years.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Reply to post by Alaskan Man

I believe nothing will happen and the world will celebrate new years 2013 just like all new years prior.
The reason being is that when one creates a calander, it must end at some point. I believe the mayan calander ends on 12/21/2012 because when they got to that date, they thought to themselves, "ahhh, thats good enough."
Maybe im wrong though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatsbunk
Reply to post by Alaskan Man

I believe nothing will happen and the world will celebrate new years 2013 just like all new years prior.
The reason being is that when one creates a calander, it must end at some point. I believe the mayan calander ends on 12/21/2012 because when they got to that date, they thought to themselves, "ahhh, thats good enough."
Maybe im wrong though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You are

xxx

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

The future's not ours to see...

que sera, sera

No one knows what will happen when the sun is aligned with the center of the Milky Way because the last time we did that it was around 26,000 years ago.

The Earth has had magnetic pole shifts in the past so this could easily happen again since the sun is headed for solar maximum at the peak of it's sun cycle.

Interesting how people dismiss predictions about 2012 as if it were similiar to the Y2K scare. It isn't. I suppose they have relatives from 26 thousand years ago that told them nothing significant happened and that all that 23988 BC talk was hogwash.

S+F for the OP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join