It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tejon ranch and the anthill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Does anybody here have credible evidence of a 42 level underground facility at Northrop - Grummens RCS facility over there in the Antelope Valley? The reason why I bring it up is I saw the documentary secrets of the black world and I give 5 stars for interest level but 2 for crediblity of the people being interviewed. If there really is 42 levels underground what could possible being done down there that would require such a massive operation?
Lockheed's facility over in Helendale I know has an underground operation and it would be safe to assume Northrop would but 42 levels.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

It appears that there may be a subterranian base in the pacific southwest from there that is linked up by a tunnel system. A subterranian base.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Of course there is no evidence of an underground base at Tejon, but that doesn't stop anyone from talking about one. ;-)

The Tejon ranch really lacks privacy. It is constantly buzzed during the day by aircraft [I've never been there at night.] How they could build an underground facility 42 levels deep without being noticed is pretty hard to fathom.

Besides the secret base snoopers, the area is frequented by LA power, whose lines run nearby. There is an oil pipeline in the area as well. And of course a hiking trail runs along their fence line. You really have to wonder what wizard picked this site.

new topics

join