It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Mob Mauls Crowder!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Alt Media Youtube Reporter Steven Crowder infiltrates an angry mob at a health care town hall in Texas.

This has angered me to no end, these kinds of public outburst, name calling and obvious racist people fighting and eatting at each other to get into this Texas Town Hall Meeting just to scream and abuse our politicians is hateful!

The treatment of this reporter by the angry mob attacking him for simply asking them how they feel about the Healthcare Bill being purposed and mauling him as he tries to work his way down the line of Hundreds of Thousands of angry right winged domestic terrorist extremist who's only goal is to spew hate about the first Black American President. These Neonazi's should be locked up in those conspiritoral Fema camps that they keep talking about without any proof of even existing.

All of us should call our local MSM threatening not to support their advertisers for not protecting him and stop this guy from possibly getting seriously hurt at future events! I saw at least 27.4 of those in line with concealed guns just waiting for their oppertunity to strike. How dare they!

What say you?

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

You got me.

My apology.

LOL

[edit on 11-8-2009 by jam321]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Clearly the agent provocateurs hadn't arrived yet.

Good stuff!

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

No, I have no record on file. Are you kidding me, they are obviously dangerious right winged neocons extremist military domestic violent people! Just look in their eyes, they are evil and should be lined up against a wall... How can you not see this?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Do you have records on all of these Americans to prove that they are all angry right winged domestic terrorist extremist? Just hard to figure out how you can label so many Americans you know little about. Wouldn't you at least admit that many may have legit issues or concerns?

Clearly if you watched the video the OP presented, you would see what he is talking about.

To the OP:
I totally agree! These terrorist are some of the most extreme examples I have ever seen, and should be dealt with as terrorists, because we don't negotiate with terrorists!

Good catch, this perked my day up a bit

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yep they sure were scary! Crazy! Thinking they could just show up at some Town Hall meeting and state their concerns? The nerve! I could hardly understand them as they tried to use normal volumes and simple English! Where is the shouting and Racism that I was promised? How am I supposed to learn anything from simple and well thought out statements from a cross-section of normal citizens? This is absurd!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I didn't know you had it IN you, OP.
Great thread. Thank you for bringing these dangers to our attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Right? I am still trying to calm down after viewing this perfect example cought on video of how clearly not to behave in line or at a Town Hall Meeting

I need to watch it again because I still don't understand their concerns or what they were trying to say as it was so out of control

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yeah I am one of these angry right wing nut jobs but these people really take the cake. This looks like one tough angry crowd and I am sure that Obama is loosing sleep about these people trying to overthrow the government.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Your welcome, but don't thank me as this reporter deserves all the credit for braving these hundred of thousands of angry protesters and mob like extremist.

He must be trying to earn field reporter of the year for this war type engagement with the enemies of our country and simply hates black people who succeed to the office of president?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well that reporter is lucky he got out alive. I saw one of the right wing Christian extremists in the background filing the end of their cross down to a fine razor short point. They were probably going to stab him in the heart and claim he was a vampire.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

I tell ya... I started boarding up my windows with just the thought of the size of that group marching down my street attacking everybody who doesn't agree with them! I am terrified if this crowd would grow as it was so large already and spilling into the streets.

The police should have been called in for crowd control. Sheesh!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

Yeah, you saw that. WOW, great catch. I saw another in line peeing in the bushes while spelling hatedred words about this admin and nobody stopped him? What in the hell is this county coming too?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
GREAT STUFF OP!!!!

You had me going for a second and I was ready to lash out

Anyways, good find on the video, but you're right this angry mob of corporate shills and insurance company cronies need to be stopped immediately.

I mean if they just listened to one of the many great speeches that our great POTUS has recently given regarding health care, they'd know that there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

I am so relieved to know that in a few months, not only will I get a free vaccination for H1N1 by my government, but I'll also be looking forward to paying $20 for a gallon of milk, $200 for a gallon of gas.....oh and shall I not forget I look forward to agent Smith soon coming to my house to collect my firearms.

It's great to be an American where at least I know I'm free!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

I, myself couldn't believe how viral this video has become all over the MSM, the outrage that has been shared accross the nation against such treatmen of this reporter and how distressing it has become to see the public acting like such animals in this video.

Everybody at ATS should be alarmed that such a video exist and has been exploted the way it has been by both sides of the argument. They should remove this from Youtube and such violence should be condemed!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Wow, you seem to be a bit upset. Take a deep breath and have a cup of coffee. People ARE upset. It has more to do with being raped financially by off shore banks and calling it "stimulus" money in direct relationship to the decline of our houses worth and the 30%-50% reduction of our 401k's. Damn right the public is upset on many levels.

You say, "The treatment of this reporter by the angry mob attacking him for simply asking them how they feel about the Healthcare Bill being purposed and mauling him as he tries to work his way down the line of Hundreds of Thousands of angry right winged domestic terrorist extremist who's only goal is to spew hate about the first Black American President. These Neonazi's should be locked up in those conspiritoral Fema camps that they keep talking about without any proof of even existing."

First of all, the reporter was not traversing a line of "Hundreds of Thousands of angry right winged domestic terrorist extremist..." No such numbers in attendance here. None of them have wings of any kind, left or right and none of them are "domestic terrorist".

You then go on to say, "...extremist who's only goal is to spew hate about the first Black American President." Let me enlighten you. President Obama is more white than black.

His father is mostly Arab. In fact the only black blood his father has is a great grandparent, on his mother's side. That’s Obama's great-great grandparent. That makes Obama 1/2 Caucasian, 7/16th Arab and a mere 1/16 black.

To be legally recognized as a minority in this country you must be at least 1/8th the ethnicity in question. Even in Kenya, Obama's father is legally recognized as "Arab African.

And finally, you make the following statement, "...I saw at least 27.4 of hose in line with concealed guns..." Huh? Was that .4 person kinda short or what? Me thinks this whole post was an exercise in stirring up foolish debate. Good going!

mod edit: too many emoticons were skewing the page

[edit on 12-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Great response mate.

I've given up wondering why people post this stuff. Mix in the disinfo and agency agents and it's a boiling point of frustration to wade through.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks! I find the diversity of opinion wonderful. Even the foolish ones. Great for a good laugh in otherwise hard times...right mate?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I found this video extremely insightful. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid need to see this video. These "Crazies" seem to be on the right track.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Where's the cool and thoughtful actions of 'Code Pink' when you need it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join