It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida triangle UFO termed true "Unknown"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Florida triangle UFO video case termed

www.examiner.com

A Wesley Chapel, Florida, triangle UFO sighting has been termed a "true unknown" by Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Field Investigator Morgan Beall.

The July 17, 2009, sighting has multiple witnesses and the event was videotaped. The object had three points of light. Two of the lights were white, and a third light was blue.

The object hovered in the sky, but tilted back and forth, throughout the multi-hour sighting.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
July of 2009 a Triangle UFO was sighted and filmed with a 10 megapixel camera. A friend brought this to my attention as he could not see the video from his location. I was able to see some and thought this was worthy of posting for discussion.

These Triangle/Pyramid objects have been sighted more then once of course and beg the question Man made, Hoax or... something else. If these are man made my thoughts drift toward "black projects", if they are hoaxes then hats off to the hoaxers for generating discussion, if something else? well who needs Kiepler...

www.examiner.com

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I saw one of these when I was riding in a car with a friend's mother back in, I believe, 2002 or 2003. The thing looked huge, like the size of a football field. I will say that it was hard to get a proper perspective, because it was night. However, as the car was moving the thing barely increased in perspective of size, so it had to be large. It had three large white lights on the bottom, as well with, I believe, other small lights. I could also clearly see the black triangle shape of the entire craft. It seemed absolutely stationary, and neither of us could hear a sound. The thing seemed suspended in mid air, not making a peep. My friends mother called the local airport to make a report; she asked if others had seen it, etc. Whoever she talked to just said, "I can't comment on that." This was in Rock Island, IL, on the belt loop interstate. As a matter of reference, there is a large armory located securely on the Mississippi River in this small city. I am thinking anti-gravity technology, whether it is alien or a black project.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Not surprising, it is a great case with good footage. Here is the link to a very recent thread about it, made my easynow. The MUFON investigator has dropped by that thread to offer more insight as well.

Wesley Chapel, Florida, Triangle UFO July 17, 2009

I personally am thinking TR3B, Stealth Blimp, or true UFO.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Clever hoaxers.

They talk about how it's rocking back and forth as if it were "tethered".

I may be wrong, it just struck me as interesting that they said what I was thinking.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Good videos.

I think it's obvious that other races exist throughout the galaxy. I think humans beings are blinded by the need to be alone. I can't figure that one out though. With all of the evidence out there, the notion that we are alone is kind of silly to me.

I can see thinking this 50 or 60 years ago but with todays technology and what we know about space, it makes little sense. We know the kind of technology that will be available in the future, yet we stick are heads in denial when we see that technology.

We know that life finds a way.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Clever hoaxers.

I may be wrong, it just struck me as interesting that they said what I was thinking.

then
That's the first thing I thought as well. Let's face it, how difficult would it be to make a triangular shaped balloon, attach lights at the corners, and tether it with some fishing line?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yes Matrix, I agree, but it's also very highly important to investigate any possibility if for nothing more than to lend credence to it.

What I envisioned is a bunch of guyz with patches on their arms, taking this thing all over the world (or working in some coordinated way with others), filling it with helium and tethering it with a couple hundred feet of fishing line.
As crazy as this scenario sounds, the process of elimination demands its negation through logical (even nonsensical) scientific explanation. Only then will it have the unchallenged integrity the truth demands.

Extra-terrestrial beings, extra-demensional beings, or paid or drunk balloon-suspending mis-informers or party-going pranksters - something as impacting as the first two possibilities - the truth demands and deserves the dignity of all of the possibilities being considered.

I remain sensibly on the fence.

EDIT: Dern it KEM...ya beat me to it.
Star

[edit on 10-8-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks, I did a quick search with the case number and didn't find anything (perhaps its me I'm having one of those days).

My instinct wants to say "man-made" with these triangles and a stealth blimp would just fit the bill but there is always just a bit of nagging doubt as the german wood print that shows a large trianglish (is that a word)-something- always pops into my minds eye.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The object is moving at a regular pace, left and right, it never speeds up or slows down so i doubt that it is a ballon. The wind does not stay constant and would not be moving any ballons in that manner. The wind would move it sometimes faster, somtimes slower and jerk it around, this thing does not jerk, and does not behave like a ballon caught in the wind would.

My parents saw one such aircraft in south Florida in the early morning, around 11 pm-2 am, can't remember the exact hour, or so as they were driving home from visiting some friends.

These triangular aircraft, despite the common misconception, have been seen for decades, and even in ancient times such triangular aircraft have been seen, so i doubt they are part of any black ops project.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've seen one of these in my South Florida home in Boca Raton about 5 years ago. I was throwing out the trash and I was just looking up at some of the stars and all of a sudden this huge triangular ship almost was gliding, without a sound. If my eyes were closed I wouldn't have even known it was there. It didn't have lights and was gliding about 300 feet above me, very close. It was amazing. But I do not think it was extraterrestrial, it definitely felt military-like.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

If these are man made my thoughts drift toward "black projects", if they are hoaxes then hats off to the hoaxers for generating discussion, if something else? well who needs Kiepler...

www.examiner.com

"who needs Kiepler..."
Funny.

I've seen one of these massive craft up close in 92. No BS here. It is simply amazing though the lengths of assumed logic people go to to to deny this is actually happening all over the planet. The denial is actually so irrational now with so many sightings like this it is harder to believe than the videos and witness statements. I wonder when it will finally sink in, this is really happening folks!

The statement that it was moving like on a stringed tether is consistent with observed dynamics in many cases of other types of craft also.
If as we have heard from many sources over the 50 odd years of investigations and secret government leaks that some forms of propulsion use the gravity of distant and Earth gravity, it is completely believable.

Imagine a magnet on a string over another magnet. Played with that? You have played with two magnets and "felt" the field between them in opposed polarity almost like you can see it. With some thinking we could maybe know more about how these propulsive effects work and can identify what it is actually doing. Many have, and very intelligently too.

I'm sure I've read about this in my 40 years of UFO studies. Just seems right when I hear such an observed effect from UFO nubees. How could they know such detailed effects if not simply observed?

I's just a matter of time until the multitude of videos and sworn sightings make it a given that this is a common event crossing all classes, cultures, governments and geographic areas of our world.

Denying such a reality will look crazier than claiming to see a UFO soon.

Thanks for the thread. Star/Flag. Keep em coming.

ZG

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Clever hoaxers.

Yea they tethered it to a distant star and a massive mile long "fake" craft rocked against the Earths gravity at 10,000 feet. and they forgot not to mention the tether.

Are you on meds? Sheesh! Can I sell you a bridge? Got one right here.

ZG

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
I think it's obvious that other races exist throughout the galaxy. I think humans beings are blinded by the need to be alone. I can't figure that one out though. With all of the evidence out there, the notion that we are alone is kind of silly to me.

That may or may not be true. But what specifically about this video leads you to believe that it is in any way connected to these hypothetical "other races?"

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Clever hoaxers.

Yea they tethered it to a distant star and a massive mile long "fake" craft rocked against the Earths gravity at 10,000 feet. and they forgot not to mention the tether.

Are you on meds? Sheesh! Can I sell you a bridge? Got one right here.

ZG

Is that a challenge to recreate the video with two hyper white LEDs and a blue LED at the ends of a triangle?

Seems like all I need to do after that is get it airborne at night.

Are you on meds thinking this is a mile long craft in the outer limits of our atmoshpere?!?

new topics

top topics

join