It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean is a fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I recently saw Bob Dean's latest conference here: www.youtube.com...

Bob Dean is clearly a fraud, at the end, after Henry Deacon gives a wonderful message of love, Bob comes back and doesn't like the idea of such a message being given out and letting it end there. He then turn the audiences attention on the fact that "they" have members in the audience and to "look around you and think about that", completely wiping out any remnants of Henry's love message and replacing it with paranoia.

Bob had finished his lecture, and had only one reason to instill paranoia, the audience had just been given a message of love and cooperation, which he seems to NOT want the audience to have.

I say it how I see it, what you all of you think?

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

EDIT: Fixed typo in title

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Twisted-Inside-Out]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Twisted-Inside-Out

I would say: DO NOT BELIEVE. You have to "know" for sure. If you believe in anything or anyone, you are dominated.
Just my personal view.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
He's clinically insane. If you were to believe him, you would have to accept that he's had his hand in every major modern conspiracy, UFOs, politics, theology, everything.

You can believe he is all these things, or you can reason.

The man is a fraud.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

He's a proponent of the Nibiru thing and that for one has turned me off.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
Bob Dead is a fraud

Poor Bob, not only you called him a fraud, you even killed him in your title
Now that might be some Freudian Lapsus, not sure though.
Seriously, the less time we spend with these people, the more time we can spend on investigating serious stuff
it is nice to investigate something by yourself: difficult, sometimes expensive but definately something worthy to be done. He might even be right (but i don't think so and the Nibiru stuff isn't even good to make some sci-fi movie in my humble opinion), anyway in absence of proofs whatever he says is a waste of time, energy and cyberspace. The day that he will be able to prove me wrong, i will be happier than him, but i guess that that day will never come

[edit on 8/8/2009 by internos]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Until I saw what he did at the end of this video I 50/50 on believing him. I had no real reason not to, but this? I trust my intuition, and it says bogus.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Bob Dean is a legend! He wasn't trying to freak people out at all. He just has a good sense of humour.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Bob Dean is really a legend and has paid big prices for breaching security norms and letting the secrets out for us only. He has fought many cases against government and been denied many rights too. You sound like you are a fan of Henry Deacon, Henry is the one who kindled the fire about active Mars bases and Bob has concurred with that too. Nibiru is not a science fiction; it has been widely accepted as Planet X and the only dispute about its time for arrival again. Do your home work first!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRebel
Do your home work first!

Do my homework? Care to give me ANY reason why he would do what he did at the end of that video?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bob Dean is a good guy, what he says is hard to digest most of the time.
But he speaks with passion, and he stands for something, and he has the balls to go for it.
I think most among us (humans) should learn that, in what every way possible.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
that whole thing hardly proves anything. Bob Dean is known for not being all new age and lovey dovey... Most of teh people out there want everyone to believe these creatures are beings of pure love and happiness. Bob Dean merely says "hey.. be real. if they are real, and they are sentient.. they are not all love peace and happiness." # talk to abductees. so.. now you have to prove that he's fraud. I disagree with the statements in the post. am I a fraud too?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Prove he's a fraud? Watch this video...all the proof you need!

Why's he using old NASA Saturn images as evidence when he claims to have met annunaki, aliens, cyborgs, hybrids, androids and been on spaceships? Why did he leave all this out in his X-Con presentations? Stan, there's plenty of great information out there...don't let the Bob Deans lead you down the dark alleys.

If you'll trust me...click this link and listen to the interview. This is what a genuinely credible researcher has to say...frickin' amazing...Dr Richard F. Haines

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
that whole thing hardly proves anything. Bob Dean is known for not being all new age and lovey dovey... Most of teh people out there want everyone to believe these creatures are beings of pure love and happiness. Bob Dean merely says "hey.. be real. if they are real, and they are sentient.. they are not all love peace and happiness." # talk to abductees. so.. now you have to prove that he's fraud. I disagree with the statements in the post. am I a fraud too?

Well, it sounds as though you genuinely believe what you are saying so I would say no, that does not make you a fraud.

When Bob came back on stage and told that little story, every word of that may have been true, my point is WHY did he come back and tell it? He was done, finished, said all he had to say.

Then Henry reveals himself, gives a nice message and Bob toddles back on stage and begins telling a story, this would have made sense if the story had ANYTHING to do with Henry but it didn't. From what I can see, his only intention was to dispel the sense of oneness that Henry had instilled in the audience, he just rattles on and I'm waiting for how it all involves Henry then he ends with some serious paranoia inducing words "they are among you, look around you and think about it". He just had to kill Henry's pleasant message and the unity it brought, dividing the audience and creating enemies and conflict. He just couldn't let it be.

To Kadinsky: Thanks for introducing me to Richard Haines, I'd never heard of him before I'll definitely check out your link.

EDIT: Does anyone know why my avatar doesn't show? I see it in my profile.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You need to use a different code on ATSMedia. IIRC there's three codes and one is specifically for avys. Enjoy the Haines interview, there's a few very credible folk in UFOlogy, but Haines is slightly above them all IMHO.

After the interview, check out his site...NARCAP

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Bob Dean - just another sad looser in a long line of sad loosers pretending to be a secret agent "whistleblower". Shame on Kerry Cassidy (ufology's first lady of crazy) for promoting these sharlatans.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

it is nice to investigate something by yourself: difficult, sometimes expensive but definately something worthy to be done.

Not only that but you actually learn something and can make up your own mind, rather than just listening to someone and take what they say at face value.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

hi do you really think bob dean is a fraud i thought he was trying to enlighten the masses

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Think Dean's credentials are real, but his, or most of his EBE stuff is --well?
Skeptical. And it only hurt Project Camelot, to keep-on-keeping on hi on-blowing stuff.

Love the old Guy, but we need a bit more fact and and a lot less Gen Ninmizter, Mr Dean.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Flyn

Bob Dean - just another sad looser in a long line of sad loosers pretending to be a secret agent "whistleblower". Shame on Kerry Cassidy (ufology's first lady of crazy) for promoting these sharlatans.

It would be a nice idea if you learned to spell before having a go
at someone eh?
As for Bob Dean being a "loser" you couldn`t be further from
the truth,unlike many others I could name Dean has never
changed his story one iota,and having met the man on a few
occasions I can tell you that he is one of the most sincere
people I`ve ever met,and not once did I get the feeling he
was BS anyone.
Opinions are like bumholes,everyone has them,but to call him
a loser???? PATHETIC!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Twisted, I don't think that you've given us a cogent argument for why Bob Dean is a fraud, other than you don't agree with his message. What makes him any more of a fraud than Henry Deacon?

And for the record, I do think Dean is a fraud, for the reasons laid out by Kadinsky and Internos.

<<   2 >>

join