It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you wear on the day of 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Probably my favorite comfort clothes, pajama bottoms and a worn holey comfy t-shirt. But I might wear sneakers in case I have to foot it somewhere.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nothing but my birthday suit

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I greet the apocolypse with open arms and a kind smile, because no matter how much it throws at us we will always survive, 2012 is maybe the end of the world, but it will NOT be the ed of mankind. we have come to far for a couple of preditions to throw us into a fiery death. we are stronger than that

We Will Prevail!

and i am soooo gonna wearnothing but a home made bondage set made entirely of old belts and a coconut bra

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I second the tinfoil hat

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i dont no what id wear
but if dec. 21st rolls up and it looks like were doomed, im gunna try heroin, buy a truckload of kfc and call some hookers.
you cant go out in a better way than that!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well since its such a "special" day I will have to wait until the weeks before and buy the perfect outfit...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Um, a bio suit?

Sorry I have nothing else here other than to say....
good luck!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
On the day of spiritual enlightenment I would be naked as the next level wouldn't have petty things like shame and ego (unless its cold!)

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well.. I'll definately have my hair and nails done and I'm sure I'll buy a new outfit. Since it is during the Holiday Season, Maybe some new jeans and a cool top and jacket and boots. By the way, how do you get those little smiley faces from the side over to the post?

Thought of the day - If you don't talk to your cat about catnip; Who will?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a shirt that says "I AM HERE"
God loves me more than any an or woman ever could, so why not help him find me?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Haha, I'm sure someone WILL sell 2012 t-shirts.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
hmm.. nothing special.. since the 'big event' is supposed to happen in winter, I'll likely be wearing what I wear any other day in winter. Black 5.11 tactical pants, black dress shirt, black bullhide beltman belt, and my black full length wool overcoat with either black steel toed boots or black dress shoes. (do you think I might like black?
) Along with one of my silver skull rings and other edc stuff, knives, flashlight, oc spray etc.

When everyone else is biting their fingernails hiding in the basement 'waiting' it will be just another day for me and I'll laugh at the end of the day when I come home and read ATS and see all the people saying "omg.. nothing happened..." and then I'll click the X in the corner in disgust when the same people find a way to say "oh.. well it was actually 2020, etc.."

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I plan on wearing my parka, snow-pants, thermals, beanie, mittens, goggles, mp3 player, camel-bak, wool socks, boots, snowboard, ice in the beard, and a grin! Especially the grin. The powder will be amazing. The beginnings of yet another year of phenomenal boarding will be had again in the beautiful Rocky Mtns. It will be a grand time.

If it goes bad and it happens to dump a ton of snow because of polar shifts or whatever and I happen to get buried beneath a giant glacier, sweet. They will know I ride in style, hehe, when they uncover me after the end of the next ice age. Amd hopefully, the northerly aspect of the mountain will give me a view of the awesome aurora borealis spectacle that might go on that day/evening. And i get to board with a mind blowing view of the ionosphere sizzling with the bombardment of the particles hitting it. I'm pretty excited!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ew gross, it sounds like im going to be surrounded by naked philandering people on that day. mental note to stay away from public spaces...

i am probably gonna dress warm, being an optomist, as if the pole shift puts australia somewhere up in the arctic id rather be prepared and not snap frozen like a mammoth, altho i wud possibly already be dead by this stage...

(that is if im feeling optomistic)

if im not, i will try to make sure im on a sandy beach fronting a lagoon in the cook islands, having been stoned for the last week and completely drunk on tequila and cocktails... yay!!!!

(i think my pessimistic plan sounds better)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've always wanted to wear a very original, very authentic Batman suit

Since it MAY be that last time I ever get to wear clothes I'm going to wear that, Complete with Utility belt

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hat, scarf, mittens ... gets chilly in December !!!

Woody

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i will probably be somewhere in afghanistan. So i guess i will be wearing acus, maybe i'll be on mission so probably wearing armor too and my aid bag since i am medic. so if all this is true i'll be stuck overthere with no place to go. I am coming back from a 14 month deployment in February next year so i'll be due for deployment again by 2012.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm going to wear a reptilian costume (I hope I don't get shot!)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join