It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you wear on the day of 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Weather or not the day of 2012 comes to and end or god comes or nothing happens, what will you wear on your last day here on earth

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
my tinfoil hat and nothing else.
hopefully i won't be arrested for indecent exposure and spend it in jail.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A football helmet, asics running shoes, mechanixs gloves...thats about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Clean underwear!!

2nd line

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
think ill wear a mankenie and see how lucky i get on the last day on earth

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
1. Whether*

2. I am not sure what I will wear (haven't thought that far ahead) probably some cool shades
. Isn't the predicted dooms day the 21st of December? So it is not exactly on the day of 2012.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I might not wear anything at all... now that you bring it to my thought.... Atleast then, I will smell like hell itself for the poor soul whom finds my corpse and has to "dress it proper for burial".

And if not.... GREAT!!!
The good lord KNOWS I like it cold!
Or.... cool enough atleast to put on sunglasses.

(EDIT: spelling)

[edit on 7-8-2009 by ~ATS~]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
2012 is actually a year, not a day. Chances are I'll wear whatever's in the closet that day. If the world ends, it ends.

See, none of us really knows whether any particular day will be our last. If we're young and healthy, and haven't annoyed too many big, nasty people, chances are we'll live for years to come. But... it's not 100%.

So I'm thinking, I might not even be around for this special day. So I'll dress like any day might be my last. If I'm still around on the magic day, I might not make it through, even if the rest of the world does. So again, I'll dress like it might be my last day. But of course, it might also *not* be my last day, so I won't do anything too outrageous. I mean, what happens if I somehow survive the Apocalypse? I'll be known as the guy who spent the day running around in a tinfoil hat and Nikes, and nothing else. Great way to start the post-Apocalyptic world.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Providing financial civilisation doesn’t end first I guess I’ll be wearing, socks, shoes and underpants.
But it’s so hard to choose!! Maybe a bullet proof vest would protect me against an imploding universe? I’ve heard Halliburton has one with a 2015 guarantee so at least I’ll be able to claim after the universe has ended.

Personally I think "2012 proof" would be a agreat way to market home insurence.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
On that day I plan on spending the entire day locked in the bedroom with my wife.

If we're gonna go, we're going with a smile!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
2012 is actually a year, not a day.

What I think the OP was trying to mean was the day that 2012 ticks over. I do agree there is some much needed detail needed in regards to the actual question.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'll be wearing an Egyptian cotton suit, bow tie and Italian brogues. If I'm going to face my maker I'm going to do it in style. . .

However, the whole 2012 thing is a huge pile of bull**it so I may just stay in bed!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
To be honest?

Probably my birthday suit. Go out the same way you come in, you know?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just a thin coat of Breakfree.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I am going to wear two tin foil hats. One on my head and the other one on junior. I might even draw an eyes and nose on him in case we get separated.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

sure, just had to one up me, didn't ya!
don't forget to poke a hole in jr's, or don't drink any liquids that day.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Searsucker and a Stetson hat. That is, in between philandering with anonymous strangers.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

Nothing but ammo belts and weapons so I can go down FIGHTING!!! And it seems like it would be funner to do that naked.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Somewhat off topic but some friends and I have booked several rooms at a clothing optional resort in COZUMEL MX. on the infamous date.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Whatever's clean...

Something tells me I'm not going to be too concerned about laundry that week.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join