It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO..What if?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So, I decided to do my first thread at ATS as a NWO topic. Even though I'm slightly more interested in paranormal reports and such. I've seen friends consumed by theories, and really living a life of paranoia, and generally not enjoying a minute that goes by.
Mods, please help me if this is done incorrectly.

So what if.

What if every single conspiracy theory was fed by government agents to hide the simple fact that the governments are NOT in it for the conspiracies that exist? What if there is no hidden agenda? There are no aliens controlling them? There is no shadow government of elite bankers? What if there will be "chipping" but not for enslaving us, but for convenience? (we are soooo lazy) What if we went to the moon, but it became boring for everyone involved? Including us sheeple? .. etc etc...

What if the governments and politicians in power were SOOO convoluted with red tape, and boring governmental activities and such, that people wouldn't even bother to vote at the next election, if they knew?

Doesn't the saying go: "Even negative publicity is good publicity"

What if each administration or government representative was only there to further their own personal agenda? Helping friends, and relatives...business's and such?

Bush's wanted their oil empire locked down, Obama likes cars, Clinton wanted BJ's, Reagan loved being on T.V.

The Canadian government isn't hiding a thing. Wait, here comes the HST. Harmonized Sales Tax. Awesome. Absolutely no benefit to anyone, except the government itself. 92% of Canadians are disagreeing with it, (latest pole) while the government implements it. It is 100% certainty. They are just there for their own fame and fortune. haha.

What if all those conspiracies are just a way to cover each administrations own greed and simpleness. What if when they were elected, they ran only so they could achieve ONE personal favour and everything else was just fluff?

What if they were just stripped down to showing us that our governments are no different than the sheeple? Their greed and green keep the world spinning, but on a crash course to destruction.

I personally know a politician, in Canada. He is a twit, but loves the perks of the job. He does it for the perks. Not for the people, not for the aliens, not for the shadow government elite...but for the perks.

What if the governments were merely as shallow and lazy as the sheeple we elected to be there.

To my friend who can barely sleep through his anger on these topics, I implore him and others like him, to take a minute, look around his immediate surroundings. To smell the "metaphorical flowers", so that if the SHTF in his lifetime, he can say that he at least enjoyed a minute of it.
Obviously keep your eyes open, I know I'm fairly ready for and expecting anything. But I still enjoy every day as it comes.

Just some thoughts I've had rambling around.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Sounds like you have a real conspiracy there.

Anyways, congrats on your first post

Have fun always....

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Him there!!
So probably the government people fabricate the UFOs sightings and fabricate the photos to publish them under the false identities...Its them who run around the forests disguissed as the Sasquatch to attract the tourists, and of course, armed is the simple tools they make the croop circles for the same reason- they are patriots and the crop circles help the economy...actually maybe there is unofficial international competition between the governement peoples from the different countries... "the reptilian trophy".
The illusionists, and make up tricks they do before the cameras just for themselfes - to be more popular...

Seriously: most of the conspiracy teories is fake- to hide the real ones. And if there is a lot of the versions and contradictory theories then what we do often? - we throw out the all story, laughing . Its what they want

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Hi there...great first thread!
If you are interested in the topic of "New World Order" do check out the media @ abovetopsecret video portal. Heaps of videos regarding the topic.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Most (lowly) people in government are there because of the perks. This is like any other job where most people are in it for the salary.
But it’s never true that most people who lead government are in it for either of these things.
This is rather like how in the world of business most people at the top are no longer in it for the money, but rather a sense of importance, accomplishment and other. psychological satisfactions (mostly in the form of either social dominance or securities in their interactions with their “friends”). These are the primary things that drive most people at the top of anywhere, and it’s the biggest reason why business and politics will always get personal (often at the cost of tax spending efficiency).

I also agree with you that it can be in the government’s interest to create conspiracies. For example when testing a e.g. a new stealth bomber 30 years before it goes into mass production, it is kind of useful if the Soviets don’t know the people of Nevada have seen anything more unusual than the normal, astrological, phenomena, they frequently interpret as people from mars!!
Likewise if you are doing top secret military aircraft experiments, and a pilots experimental craft fails, it’s very convenient to explain any local sightings of the pilots corpse as “alien crash wreck”.
A few drinks past midnight some local, some pub somewhere, will be briefing independent journalists-conspiracy theorists how the wreckage was travelling in and out of dimensions.

But Many Conspiracies Simply Do Exist!!!
For example Operation Northwood’s (1962) was where the U.S planned to terrorist attack its own people. en.wikipedia.org...
Of course there are those conspiracies which happen, but which never declassified because they actually happened.
And as long as that remains the case, then the arrogance of our collectively owned mass media ensures it does not enter “official” history.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky
Him there!!
So probably the government people fabricate the UFOs sightings and fabricate the photos to publish them under the false identities...Its them who run around the forests disguissed as the Sasquatch to attract the tourists, and of course, armed is the simple tools they make the croop circles for the same reason- they are patriots and the crop circles help the economy...actually maybe there is unofficial international competition between the governement peoples from the different countries... "the reptilian trophy".
The illusionists, and make up tricks they do before the cameras just for themselfes - to be more popular...

Seriously: most of the conspiracy teories is fake- to hide the real ones. And if there is a lot of the versions and contradictory theories then what we do often? - we throw out the all story, laughing . Its what they want

Peace

Haha, I didn't say they fabricated it. With the mood of my thoughts, that would be giving them WAY too much credit. They leave the fabrication up to us. Then feed.
haha.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Sorry about the noob double post.

Thank you for that. I've watched about 95% of them.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Capital! Great OP and ideas! The truth.....? Probably (Perhaps) not. Too much evidence otherwise to prove conspiracy theories true. That would be nice though... if it was all just to hide the greed, and all of the other things werent true (conspiracy)...

And hell! If that's the case, it hasent worked!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Looks like you've watched this video.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Brilliant post! Thank you for exposing your ideas, I think they are truly valuable.

I believe that most conspiracy theories are created as an explanation for indulgence. People try pushing their own responsibilities on other people so that they can continue to be lazy and have an excuse for being so. It all happens unconsciously though.

There is something outside of their awareness which pushes them against change. Some people call this thing "aliens, evil spirits, satan", whatever it is, its just part of yourself which needs more attention.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Looks like you've watched this video.

Hahaha.
I haven't seen that one, but thanks very much!
haha.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Demoncreeper]

top topics

join