It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Declaration Of Resistance To Mandatory Vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

We the undersigned, as Freemen & Freewomen, do not recognize the authority of The World Health Organization (WHO) to mandate general forced vaccinations. Our bodies are sovereign territory and subject to our exclusive self-determination. Any attempted violation of this trust must be construed as a breach of said basic right. We are thus holding our elected Governments accountable in this defense with an issuance of notice: a preemptive Class Action Lawsuit to be served in the event our inalienable rights to choose are forsaken.

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION checklist for influenza pandemic preparedness planning: Section 1.5.1 Legal and ethical issues -

'During a pandemic, it may be necessary to overrule existing legislation or
(individual) human rights. Examples are the enforcement of quarantine
(overruling individual freedom of movement), use of privately owned buildings for hospitals, off-license use of drugs, compulsory vaccination or implementation of emergency shifts in essential services. These decisions need a legal framework to ensure transparent assessment and justification of the measures that are being considered, and to ensure coherence with international legislation (International Health Regulations).
www.who.int...

There is no forensic evidence showing the H1N1 virus as the direct cause of death in those who have died after contracting the virus (144 to date). The majority of deaths are caused by pre-existing complications and auto-immune deficiencies. Countries with low quality of health have the greatest number of fatal cases. Based on the Center for Disease Control's own guidelines H1N1 related symptoms are virtually indistinguishable from those of the common seasonal flu, and severity is comparable to mild seasonal flu,

'The symptoms of this new H1N1 flu virus in people are similar to the symptoms of seasonal flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. A significant number of people who have been infected with this new H1N1 virus also have reported diarrhea and vomiting. The high risk groups for novel H1N1 flu are not known at this time but it's possible that they may be the same as for seasonal influenza. People at higher risk of serious complications from seasonal flu include people age 65 years and older, children younger than 5 years old, pregnant women, people of any age with chronic medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), and people who are immunosuppressed (e.g., taking immunosuppressive medications, infected with HIV).'
www.cdc.gov...

GlaxoSmithKline are the major Pharmaceutical developers behind the H5N1 Avian Flu vaccine. Given the fact the new H1N1 strain is an Avian/Swine/Human hybrid it is likely this component will be used as part of the 3 shot regime,

Please read full text of petition

Target is a bit high: 1,000,000,000 signatures, so let's get to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The Vaccine Resistance Campaign has received a strong endorsement from Professionals throughout the Medical Industry. Some of our supporters:

Dr. William R.Deagle MD, ABFP, AAPM, SSPM, ACOEM, CIME, ACO - www.nutrimedical.com, www.clayandiron.com
Injunction Against Forced Vaccinations
mail.google.com...

Dr. Andrew Moulden PhD, B.A, M.A. Creator of Brainguardmd.com, Leader of Class Action Suit Against Vaccine Manufacturers

Dr. Mayer Eisenstein MD, JD, MPH, Author of 'Don't Vaccinate Before You Educate!'

Dr. Barbara Minton, Natural Health Editor of 'Natural News'
www.naturalnews.com...

Joyce Riley, host of The Power Hour/Genesis Network
www.thepowerhour.com...#

David Icke/David Icke.com
www.davidicke.com...

Dr. Daniel Ellis - Minnesota

Paula Jackson - Registered Nurse

Cindy Czocher - Registered Nurse

Mary R. Brown - Pediatric Nurse

We also proudly carry the signatures of current & former Armed Service Members and countless other patriots throughout the world community who have joined together in support of this campaign.

This petition is a rally cry to all those in favor of exercising our inherent right to self-determination. Please join our brave campaign which will ultimately enable us to challenge our elected Governments to defend our inherent right to choose. Thank you all!!!

UPDATE: The evidence is mounting to suggest we have on our hands a mutating virus in Swine that was specifically designed to resist any vaccine put on the market. Further the catalyst to spur on the infection may very well be the new vaccine about to be distributed & forced on the general public. What does this mean for us? A very short time frame in which to get our resistance campaign in high gear.

TAG TEAM APPROACH: We can't expect the World Health Organization to recognize the validity of this Petition alone. Similarly our elected Governments & Courts routinely refute online Petitions. That is why I believe we have to adopt an alternate approach to ensure our voices are heard - Traditional hand-to-hand signed Petitions verifiable in any Court of Law. We need to work collectively to achieve our goal on schedule. Is this asking too much? I hope not. Can everyone paste a clean copy (copies) of the Petition and get it out there. You'll also require a tally sheet for multiple signatures. Just copy & paste via the links provided below. It should be pretty straightforward. There are many locations in which to get this Petition seen & signed: coffee rooms, cafeterias, bulletin boards, events, all around the office, libraries, churches, synagogues, school campuses, hospitals, gyms, bookstores, fence posts. Please make certain you are present during the signings to discourage pranksters and be consistent by keeping track of the numbers tallied. We'll have to decide on a central depot to receive all these forms once we have the numbers accumulated. Totals will be re-circulated back to you to serve to your respective Representatives. In the end we can answer all the typical naysayers, cynics & inevitable Government bureaucracy with an overwhelming resounding response from every country around the world. An event to rival the climax of 'Mr.Smith Goes To Washington' in which Petitions flooding in from ordinary citizens changed history. I do believe we can truly change history with an historic show of proactive peaceful force.

EDIT: Removed

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I admire what you are doing.

But I think your fears are unfounded.

It seems that there will probably not be enough seasonal or swine flu vaccine for everybody.

You can't be forced to have the vaccine if there is none.

I wish you great success in your effort to avoid the jabs.

If enough of you refuse the vaccine then there maybe enough for those of us that want it.

Power to the people. Freedom at all costs.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I agree with the first commentator. I admire the efforts of the petitioners but the outbreak this fall, which they are blatantly telling us will happen, this is the first of many health and biological threats to everyone which will call for vaccination, preparation and training. The "threat" that occurred earlier this summer was a test to observe how emergency departments and citizens react. The H1N1 test given to those who have symptoms is also an assumed positive test. A family friend's son wasn't feeling great so he went in, had the test run, doctor said he was going to assume he has the swine flu, and gave him the vaccine. I'm not stating my agreement with methods performed however it's all BS.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just to clarify: I support this petition, but am not its creator.

They simply stole my avatar.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My question- So all you guys who don't want vaccines... can you like, donate your share to people like me with really awful immune systems who get put out of commission for two weeks with the common cold?

Because that would be sweet.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
My question- So all you guys who don't want vaccines... can you like, donate your share to people like me with really awful immune systems who get put out of commission for two weeks with the common cold?

Try electrifying your blood using a zapper (look up Don Croft).

Does a world of good to your immune system.

Healthy as can be, not even a cold anymore in years.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

You can't be forced to have the vaccine if there is none.

They'll just put mercury with squalene and call it a vaccine if they run out.

Steve Quayle, "This is not a fake out, it is a take out."

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Consider it done. You may have all my current and future flu vaccines, and these go with the best of wishes.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

I agree with this thread/post of the OP! To those who think there isn't enough so they will not be forced. Their will be enough to force those who are targeted "Children and Pregnant Woman" and their will be more vaccines for other bioweapons planned for 2010-2011.

Those who want these vaccines instead of going the herbal and healthy route are being preyed for by so many. Rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Unfortunately, people with poor immune systems are the ones most likely to be hurt more by the vaccination. After all, the reason many people are fighting forced vaccination is because the likelihood of getting Swine flu from the vaccine is higher than the likelihood of getting Swine flu organically. I mean really - if you haven't come in contact with it yet, is it really so volatile that it will suddenly and inexplicably show up in your home or workplace?

Well, the answer is no, there.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'll just add to the list here... The vaccine is going to give your immune system a lot more of a workout than the flu would.

y'know, in 1976, they said there was going to be a horrible Swine Flu outbreak. They set out on the largest immunization campaign we've ever seen. What happened? Hundreds died, thousands were left paralyzed or otherwise permanently disabled... as a direct result of the vaccine. 1 person died of the flu.

The creators of this vaccine readily admit that they have no idea what went wrong in 1976. They also readily admit, that they have not taken steps to ensure it won't happen again. Even further, they admit that the new vaccine has not been tested properly. YOU are the guinea pig.

Even if you're not killed or maimed by the vaccine, my opinion (and it's only that) is that some high doses of C, and moderate doses of D are going to be a lot more effective against the flu anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Star, and Flag to the OP; for a worthy topic. I wish more people would pay attention to this..

The very fact vaccine manufacturer's have complete immunity to prosecution should raise tremendous RED FLAGS.

Will they use force to make the vaccines necessary? NO!!! They'll use force to maintain lines of demarcation in regards to quarantine.

Combine stifling of your personal economics through quarantine, the fear machine which will be at full steam soon enough, and you'll see many firm anti vaccine people clammering to get the trio.

I really wish People Power would stand up!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Paranoid maybe?

Giving out your name,address,etc. might not a wise thing to do

things that have been planned for many years will not be thwarted by petitions

anyone wanting my poison can have it, along with a liter of JB to ease the suffering

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

Paranoid maybe?

Giving out your name,address,etc. might not a wise thing to do

things that have been planned for many years will not be thwarted by petitions

anyone wanting my poison can have it, along with a liter of JB to ease the suffering

Well make up a name then...

At least the info about the vaccine is spreading, and should break into mainstream in a little while...

I am not paranoid, just want to be one step ahead of the schemers.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I apologize, I'm the paranoid one.

Whatever happened to freedom of choice

this is a very important thread, every ATSer should voice some hard opinions about this crap being rammed down our throats

Above all , for our children, family,friends,world brothers, etc. let it be known we responsible people will not accept anything mandatory......except freedom.

mandatory shots = revolution

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am waiting for the shoe to fall. I work in the medical industry and we recently were given forms to sign either agreeing to take the shot or signing a medical waiver with informed consent on refusal and a statement why we were refusing.

All the medical staff on my unit refused the injection and I hear that corporate is in an uproar because almost all medical staff are refusing the injections.

I know that we have not heard the last of this. I will keep you posted; if I can.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Please wake up all.

Soon this so called virus and "cure all vaccines" will be the only thing we think about

We're being set up.

Soon we won't have the options

Again, please wake up

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
people around the world dont know the TRUTH about the Swine Flu!!!!
it is not about vaccine at all it is the same virus which will kill huge part of the WESTERN WORLD in the next 3 years and no vaccine will stop it and people dont know who really created that virus - RUSSIANS created it to give the final hit on the western civilization! All people around the world are blind to see that there are practically no cases of Swine Flu in Russia neither in the surrounding soviet republics like Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China and few others..which have NO CASES practically if we exclude very few isolated cases in those countries and COMPARE the very few cases in all those RUSSIA-CHINA surrounding area and you will see that it is NOTHING compared to the milliones and even billions of people who live there!!!!!!!!!! How is possible there are no people traveling from the terrible infected already rest of the world (mainly the Western Civilization World) and there is no spread of the virus in RUSSIA and all those ex-soviet areas plus China??????????????????? While thousends of people are getting infected daily in all even remote places of the Western Kind of the World even in those remote and hardly visited islands as Kiribati Tuvalu Palau or Tonga!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no cases really in Russia Belarussia Ukraine Armenia Mongollia plus China.
World is blind to not see who are the guilty ones not only for the Swine Flu Pandemic but for the World Economic Crisis too! The same countries dont feel any economic crisis in fact and if they say they do they are just LYING to throw away any suspicions about them and their conspiracy to destroy the Western Civilization once and forever. Please SPREAD THE WORD so every single western person wakes up and all together stop the RUSSIAN-CHINESE greatest conspiracy to destroy us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Target is a bit high: 1,000,000,000 signatures, so let's get to it.

Sorry, but If you haven't realized that there isn't 1,000,000,000 people intelligent enough to figure out vaccines are designed to kill us. I's suggest lowering it to 1 000 000 for now.

And also, i doubt they will even do anything, regardless of how many signatures you get, if not impose more rules and regulations. Because they are right wing Evil republican Bastards

I say When they come to my house with a needle, be violently opposed, and up the middle finger, but thats just me.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Senz20]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join