It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interview Dr Steven Greer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
To tell you the truth, it felt more like an ambush than an interview. PC will have to revamp its format in the future if it wishes to retain viewership because at this point, the "shows" tend to resemble Jerry Springer episodes rather than platforms for people to express themselves.

Just an opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

I'm not going to agree nor disagree with you. As far as pure entertainment value goes, they get an A+ every time. In the beginning, I was quite a huge 'fan' of them (if you could call it that). But from Boriska onwards, the quality of content progressively nosedived.

The last great interview they did I felt, was with Jim Marrs. He was excellent value, and I admired his optimism, sharing his vision of a utopia on Earth. David Icke, like Greer, was another wasted opportunity. I think they blew that interview too. Like you said, it's as if they only have a scant superficial knowledge of the people they go to interview.

So who do we hand the baton onto, if we are to achieve some kind of public action towards disclosure? Greer eventually ran into a brick wall, Project Camelot are in the process of self-imploding, Stephen Bassett's 'Paradigm Research Group' issued an ultimatum that fell flat on its face. Who then, in the world of ufology, is fit for the task?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Regardless of the way Kerry interviewed Dr Greer, PC do have some very good interviews.

If you can ignore the technique and look at some of the people they have interviewed then you agree they are getting information out.

The interview with Jim Humble could be one of the most important PC interviews EVER. I urge you to watch it.

Jim Humble discovered a way to use Chlorine Dioxide (MMS - Miracle Mineral Supplement) within our bodies. With virus's like Swine Flu at our doorstep this cheap alt could save millions from all sorts of deadly infections...

Please read my thread on how it cured my toe fungi (OK - toe fungi is not a killer but its an example of it killing something that my own doctors couldnt over the past 10/15 years)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Google Video Link

www.miraclemineral.org...

[edit on 8/8/2009 by davidifty]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
So who do we hand the baton onto, if we are to achieve some kind of public action towards disclosure? Greer eventually ran into a brick wall, Project Camelot are in the process of self-imploding, Stephen Bassett's 'Paradigm Research Group' issued an ultimatum that fell flat on its face. Who then, in the world of ufology, is fit for the task?

This is assuming, of course, that such a thing (disclosure) could even be forced by the people. Personally, I have my doubts, but if there is really a way to force the Government(s) or whoever is/are the keeper(s) of this information, it is obvious to me that the public at large will have to be interested in it and behind such a movement.

I don't think the current way these people and organizations of the so called UFO Disclosure/Exopolitics movement have been going about is a very productive or efficient way of doing that. Even assuming that some of the things these people such as Greer or Bassett are saying are true (which I'm very skeptical about), they are too far out for the mainstream public to believe in.

Honestly the best way to get the public interested in it is to let the factual and scientific data speak for itself. Focusing and investigating the sightings and cases where there is hard and tangible evidence - trace cases, radar, and video and photographic evidence to some extent.

And there are plenty of good cases with hard data and very credible and multiple witnesses.

The UFO field has been hijacked by people who have fantastic and great tales to tell (and sell), but have little or no evidence to back them up.

The end result of this is that the most visible face of the so called UFO field is comprised of story tellers and doe-eyed believers willing (and needy) to believe anything.

Hardly, this is the way to get the public at large interested in the subject.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The woman talked to much, ruined the interview for me, but thanks for posting anyway!

Wont be watching anymore videos from Project Camelot, tired of the women.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think the more astute people reading this are aware Steve Greer is a scam artist. His Disclosure Project has been caught attributing things to astronauts they never said. At least one has distanced himself from the project due to this. The DP site has put up fiction pieces as actual fact, and many other transgressions.

Greer claims to have encountered ET elders, and knowledge of ET underground base. No evidence provided. He has spent years now trying to squeeze a buck from the most naive and uncritical people out there interested in the UFO field.

He's in it for a buck, with the celebrity status and perks that go along with his position.

More detailed specifics are available at the UFO Watchdog site here:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Greer is quick with "the truth" and how the field of UFOlogy is often marginalized and subjected to ridicule while the faceless and nameless bad guys rush in to cover it all up. The reality here is one need not look any further than Greer (among others) for the real problem the UFO field is faced with: The charlatans , delusional personalities, and outright sensationlists who are taking center stage with their completely unfounded and often times exaggerated claims, citing of anonymous sources, and offering of not a shred of tangible evidence as to those claims. Always convenient.

Steven Greer is not my ambassador and does not represent me - neither do the other lunatics out there spouting off sensationalistic claims, anonymous sources, and an a wide variety of other alien crap. If anyone is participating in a UFO cover-up of any kind or is contributing to weighing the subject down in an endless mire of embarrassment, it'd be Greer and his ilk who have made it all the easier to quickly dismiss the UFO subject as pure fantasy.

Mike

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichaelhas been caught attributing things to astronauts they never said. At least one has distanced himself from the project due to this.

Originally posted by RiotComing In the beginning, I was quite a huge 'fan' of them (if you could call it that). But from Boriska onwards, the quality of content progressively nosedived.

The last great interview they did I felt, was with Jim Marrs.

I too thought DP would be THE ticket to get the truth out... they had some top names coming out. And PC too at the beginning had noble goals and great interviews

Then suddenly the message changed... DP started saying we have the goods, but they are secret unless you pay... PC started charging to post on their forum

Interviews got worse... it became all about the money with constant whines about they can't make ends meet yet they can fly around the world

Now we seeing internal feuding, name calling, threats like in Spain, disruptions of presentations and people that only wanted to tell their story pulling out...

The common factor is this Henry Deacon/Arthur Nuemann character. Back at Avalon he used intimidation to control and actually frighten mods. At the end of Bob Deans latest presentation in Spain, Kerry and HD took the stage to interupt. Since HD came on board at Camelot things started going downhill.

He has used several sock puppets on many boards like Open Minds and Astrovera. At Project Avalon a lot happened that he was directly responsible for and he even tried attacking me both here at ATS which the mods deleted quickly and at Avalon where it resulted in all my posts being deleted. Godlikeproductions is the only board left that has kept the BS on file and it backfired.

This is one post by Blissmaker... an HD sockpuppet
www.godlikeproductions.com...

HD claims to be some ex special forces guy... even at the Zurich Conference, 12 July 2009, he showed a passport that had a brown cover implying that he was some special agent though he says he is not on their payroll and just getting pension

Over at Astrovera it has been proven that Micheal the owner is in fact HD and so was K-maro a smurf character. At Astrovera K-maro posted Undo's (ATS member) home address and phone number in the thread. It was not taken down for a day..

This resulted in her getting a call from a guy who was using a suit case phone. She passed him on to me... he tried claiming he was son of a NASA guy who had pictures... I called his bluff...

He then hassled Undo again, this time claiming he was FBI...

On Astrovera K-maro threatened openly to expose her husbands military records online... well that went to far... first there was no way he could have gotten them, second its a federal offense to even make such a threat...

Without getting into details a few phone calls and all that was deleted (except the screen captures I kept) and the next day K-maro and Micheal were errrrr friendly. Seems they picked the wrong people to intimidate. Before he retired recently her hubby was shall we say 'highly placed'

Here is the Bob Dean presention....

Bob Dean's presentation, European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 25 July 2009

At the end you will see Kerry and HD take over the stage and butt in

The common denominator in all this is Henry... who up until recently worked very hard to stay behind the scenes and protect his identity... but now suddenly he is in the open and shows up everywhere

I don't yet have all the answers... but something is wrong here... very wrong...

All I can do is suggest keeping eyes open.

As to passing the torch... if these keeps up no one will want to come forward with yet again a new group. The good whistle blowers will have their reputation damaged even more by association

Perhaps in the end that is the plan...

but WHOSE plan is it?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Perhaps in the end that is the plan...

but WHOSE plan is it?

Greer said it plainly OVER and OVER - the original Majestic.

What a sorry interview. I finally got to watch it and it was painful and a 100% waste of my time, Greer's time and was extremely damaging to PC's name.

If Kerry is going to allow herself to run amok then she needs to get ready to get a job to pay for her travels because no one wants to finance an emotionally driven campaign.

It's been a while since I heard Greer speak and was again impressed. I don't think there's a torch to pass off either. It just needs to be dusted off a bit and raised high again.

b

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
People will disagree with this - call it disinfo, or whatever.

Maybe with a few exceptions, the entire elite of the UFOlogy world are a nasty clown act - or worse. Some low grade cult where participants compete to extract what amounts to small change from believers. A star circuit of burlesque performers trying to appear self-righteous, scientific, persecuted for their knowledge - whatever pushes buttons.

There are no hidden aliens, secret government projects, etc. It's all wish fulfillment and delusions of the ignorant and gullible. The military and intelligence forces, and governments all have a laugh about all this.

Not a lot of money but losers with credentials can make maybe $100,000 a year or more acting as High Priests in this pop culture sect. Too small potatoes to even charge these guys with fraud. People willingly give their trust and throw their money at these con artists.

Hopefully there is a new generation of more critical and serious-minded UFOlogists. I note Australians and Europeans are less susceptible to this chicanery.

There is a similar cult thing going on with 9/11 conspirology. It has it's own stars, conventions, literature, and official sounding organizations.

All sad testaments to human fallibility and the need to find something dramatic and exciting for those living mundane existences.

Mike

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
After letting this interview sink in -

It was an EXCELLENT "discussion" - not interview, although many questions of Greer were asked, and he answered extremely well.

Kerry was a little over zealous and perhaps should learn to just hush a little bit especially when someone is answering her... mind you Greer can go on a bit, and I think these interruptions were more for asking other questions, instead of being stuck in Greer recite mode - which he can do.

Bill looked like a stunned mullet! But it was interesting to hear his own abduction story. You must tell us more now Billy boy

I think Kerry missed the duality she kept going back to - and that was the only real issue I had with her - I mean PC got an interview off Greer FINALLY! And it was great viewing - and something inside me said that they were closer to the truth than they realized - perhaps sitting right next to one - err I mean it!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by strNick
I too think Greer misinformed and not advanced enough to understand, that aliens definitely have their own selfish agenda, which may be not of benefit to mankind.
Let's be clear. We don't need ETs here. We can do things on our own.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by strNick]

If only we/you/all/us understood who why and what these E.T.'s are to us...

With your way of thinking towards E.T.'s you might as well say your family and loved ones are not needed and you can do it all on your own. And just because your wife spends $100 behind your back does not mean she has her own selfish agenda that means she did something for herself. An agenda is something planned and plotted with a result in mind. Your wife does not plan and plot on purpose to hurt you by spending that $. But she still spends it... why? So she can hurt less inside of herself. To her meeting her needs is a priority and yet so are you. When faced with a choice when your not with her such as temptation(needs) and has no loved ones around in the moment...she will choose temptation over nothing and spend the $ so she can feel less empty inside because she is alone.
People tend to serve self when alone or missing love or care.... it's just by way of default that we fill these "voids" with the things we by so we can feel that moment of deserve and special and cared for.

I really can't see how any INTELLIGENT life could seriously make it into space if they did not know peace is right and true.
Any Intelligent being would logically understand peace as peace is our core inner feeling... we all want peace and to be at peace.... so does a dog so does a cat so does a snake.... thus so do E.T.'s
Show me ANY living Physical life form that does NOT understand the concept of peace? Even the mightiest man killing bear curls up in a ball with it's loved ones and becomes peaceful.... it's a matter of perspective....it's all about what you THINK you see/saw and what REALLY is going on.
This holds TRUE with Aliens.... what you THINK they are is NOT what you've been lead to believe about them.

I bet we'll soon find out E.T.'s are JUST like us another race of "Human's" so please hold your judgments back until the moment they arrive... as to the little "Grey Aliens" well.... there has been HUGE cover-ups and HUGE amounts of fakes about Aliens I'd not trust anything but the actual E.T.'s at this point. I'll take facts and points like in this interview and keep them in mind but I'm not going to be 100% sold on every detail that's said to me until I've heard from their side (E.T.'s) or from their point of view and or perspective.
It is not fair to judge when we only have ONE side of the facts and these facts are sourced from a biased opinion filled with lies and money and media to keep you always in a love hate fear with E.T.'s

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If your Intelligent enough to reach space then obviously your intelligent enough to understand peace.
There is no negative OR positive oriented physical beings only peaceful ones.....
The only negative's that exist are ones born from our negative thoughts, and of believing something true when it is not... such as a lie or twisted information.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ok, here's the deal and why Project Camelot is great in my eyes. I've heard some of these people speak over and over again and they always pretty much say the same thing. Now, as off putting as Kerry seems at first, she's actually yeah bypassing all the stuff that i hear over and over again and trying to bring the interviewer to a new place and not just say the same thing that they always say in every other interview. It took a little while for me to understand that that is what she is doing. I realized that when Kerry interrupted David Icke, she made him stop explaining Problem Reaction Solution once again, and he's saying something else, and it's really freaking cool, and now i remember why I liked David Icke so much in the first place. Project Camelot is the first place ever where interviewees are forced to not explain themselves like they are talking to a beginner audience. It's really great. Even if it doesn't work sometimes and Kerry seems like an annoyance, you have to appreciate that she is pretty much sacrificing her image to get the info out. I mean, yeah, she looks way egotistical, and really just stupid a lot. But the info really goes places in the grand scheme of it all.

I don't think she knows how she comes across and I'm not saying it's planned. I think it's just a case where you need that type of off putting person to get the job done like that.

My interpretation of Dr Greer is that he is idealistic in his views, and his views don't seem to be of the interest of giving people the truth, but the views are of interest of giving people what he thinks will make better earthly society/a more peaceful one. The only problem with his ideal is that the only thing that will better earthly society into a more peaceful one is truth. And that seems to be the ideal of Project Camelot. Truth: even if it means coming across in an off-putting way.

And look (Stephen), with a title like disclosure project, you should be interested in disclosure, not politics, and that is that. If you give people truths, then they will rise to the occasion and not destroy the galaxy. We don't need you protecting us. If you ask me, the reason why people can't get along in this world is because we don't have access to what true disclosure offers because of political ideals. That is my opinion anyway. Hope it makes sense and was worth reading.

Peat Laska

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
There are no hidden aliens, secret government projects, etc. It's all wish fulfillment and delusions of the ignorant and gullible. The military and intelligence forces, and governments all have a laugh about all this.

Hopefully there is a new generation of more critical and serious-minded UFOlogists.

Why do you care? You don't even believe in UFOs or black projects. ATS can do without the crocodile tears of somebody who paints themselves as a skeptic but clearly doesn't give the subject any serious consideration whatsoever.

It's like me going over to a Miley Cyrus board.. why would I even bother?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR
If your Intelligent enough to reach space then obviously your intelligent enough to understand peace.

If they were REALLY intelligent they would avoid this planet like the plaque

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
"And look (Stephen), with a title like disclosure project, you should be interested in disclosure, not politics, and that is that."

It MIGHT help if you researched who Steven Greer is.

You might be stunned to find out that disclosure UFO's Aliens politics AND ALL religions ALL tie together as they are RELATED to the SAME concepts.
Each one is a separate view/perspective on the same idea... and over time the story's merely grew and grew into further from their truths. Eventually anything can't escape Truth it will always come back around to make sure it's true again how else can you prove truth and keep truth real? By proving it over and over again. How else can you rid negativity? Once a truth is known it can't be imagined anymore thus wrong imagined believes cause Negativity to build as it goes against the "universal mind's truth's ~ Laws ~ it is or is not X" Such as a believing in lets say That the Laws/Truth of gravity was "What goes up must stay up" to the universal minds laws and truths of reality this is false it causes friction that results in a negative charge left ... a build up of False truths and wrong believes in Truths. These conflicts cause two equals to become un-balanced with one another such as Greer & Kerry even tho they are on the same side.... their angle view or perception is always from another point of view. Truth is always altered somewhat via you placement/location/relation/believes to what you've witnessed to be true.
What I see Kerry was doing here was simply placing the question out there for all the people who DO view things with a negative tone.
And did you all miss that Greer said they cloned Bio-Grey Aliens and staged ET abductions?
These are the "negative E.T.'s" that Kerry speaks of.... I'd say yes these people DID experience negative ET's *BUT* I'd now I'd say it was NOT E.T.'s merely the government who staged it all on purpose to cause these conflicts when the days came they returned to Earth.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by AsTaR]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by AsTaR]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So we all agree that anybody who doesn't believe that there is intelligent life somewhere other than the earth is egocentric. Why don't we all think that Stephen Greer is egocentric for stating that there are not any hostile ET's without any real evidence whatsoever? Bravo for calling him out on that. In the words of david wilckock, "I wish more people could see that."

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah Astar, i was talking about what stephen greer has been doing for a long time. I think his mission was flawed from the start because of ideals that were more like government ideals or religious ideals rather than just disclosing for the sake of enlightening people, thus letting people collectively create reality. Information should be presented as is, not for use of agenda. Agenda that doesn't involve complete disclosure and or truths is an agenda of control. In my post, I was making the point that i can reinforce now. Maybe he should have used the title "political project". At the core of it since he is fundamentally interested in politics and not truth. Not to say truth isn't involved in it, just perhaps enough to move his agenda forward.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Hopefully there is a new generation of more critical and serious-minded UFOlogists.

Why do you care? You don't even believe in UFOs or black projects. ATS can do without the crocodile tears of somebody who paints themselves as a skeptic but clearly doesn't give the subject any serious consideration whatsoever.

It's like me going over to a Miley Cyrus board.. why would I even bother?

I'm interested in finding out the sources and explanations for Unidentified Flying Object s.

I'm not interested in the fantasies and delusions of adolescents and the blindly accepting.

I've known a number of people who have done serious investigations in the UFOligy. They too are now throwing up their hands in despair. The seriously concerned people are repelled by the hucksters and their dim-witted audiences.

I truly believe there is something of tremendous importance to all of us happening. But answers are not forthcoming from the charlatans claiming to represent the field. They will say anything to get an audience. And the audience will accept anything they say.

What is the value of information supplied by people unwilling or incapable of separating Fact from Fiction?

Mike

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think Kerry still has her feathers ruffled when Steven refused to speak to her directly after his speech at the Exopolitics Convention in Spain.

She was bad mouthing him in the worst way that evening.

Now that he consented to an interview, she's still hasn't forgiven him. hehehe

Relax, Kerry, deep breath... hold... release...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join