It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA, No Lander, and Image Fakery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am sorry if this has been posted before, I haven't seen it and didn't find it on search. These are some interesting photos and some interesting points made in the video. Every since watching Moon Rising I have been questioning the validity of all things moon.

The questions are there, I just wish we had some answers. Hiding and airbrushing because these pictures were fabricated on Earth and sold to the public or hidden objects on the moon - like UFOs, buildings or mines, and other structures - being wiped out to protect our way of thinking and social atmosphere?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I totally agree with you about there being structures on the moon. There's just too much evidence, some presented here on ATS by zorgon and mikesingh, to deny there existence. The problem I have is that the twelve Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon must have seen them, and since I have nothing but admiration and respect for those individuals I cannot see them openly lieing about it unless they were threatened in some way.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Those who seek the truth must ask EVERYTHING. I can't remember who said it, but it was said.

In the second video there aresuggestions that themoon mission never reached it's destination, citing that travel even half-way to the moon was imossible. This is why they created fake images of Earth from inside the ship.

There are a lot of possibilities as to why the Astronauts say what they say. Because they really did go there and saw what they saw. They were paid off. They were tricked and sold a lie. Maybe they went to the moon, but to a point where there is no habitation or structures.

If you look outside where you live you will see discernible characteristics of the landscape. Even though the moon is much smaller,wouldn't you still see more than a small hill or a slight hole in the ground? Views of the moon from above suggest large mountains and enormous craters, but we aren't priviliged enough to see their dimensions.

I wonder.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

In order for the Moon landings to never have happened, one would have to make a lot of assumptions. For starters, there were 39 Apollo astronauts. Granted not all walked on the Moon, but all of them went TO the Moon. That doesn't even count the 39 or so back-up crew members that were fully prepared to go to the Moon and possibly die trying.

Out of those approximately 78 or so people, not one single person has come forward in the forty years since that event and claimed it did not happen. Now, you can claim conspiracy, threats, and whatever all you want, but some were crazier than loons when they went, and others have gone crazier than loons once back on Earth. Buzz Aldrin, who was at the Forty Year Anniversary ceremonies a couple of weeks ago, made the news again claiming the monoliths on Mars and Phobos were more proof of inteliigent extra-terrestrial life. I'm just not a person who believes people who had no concern for their well-being enough to strap themselves into an ICBM and be blasted straight into space on a course for the Moon, and later claim very bizarre things, would then be co-erced into keeping a secret this big for forty years.

As far as the "evidence" goes, I just presented "evidence" that there are monoliths on Mars and Phobos. There's also a well-defined "face" on Mars. At one point people were quite convinced there was a Bigfoot strolling on Mars, but that pic would have made it about two inches tall.

And thirdly, the third-party "cuing" the astronauts is a riot. The signals were intercepted all over the planet. Not one source ever mentioned a third party cuing the astronauts. Not one. The evidence the video cites is indistinguishable noises. She says it's "talk", I say it's throat clearing.

Later missions actually took pictures of the Apollo 11 landing site. Just a few weeks ago the LRO took pictures of several of the landing sites.

The evidence that this did occur is over-whelming. The evidence this did not occur only makes sense if you ignore everything else that proves it did occur.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The astronauts not only went to the moon but they were photographed near these structures if Hoagland is to be believed. Also, check out some of the videos posted on youtube by Lunarcognita. He shows that the moon sky has been purposefully blacked out and that by using various techniques you can partially remove this and see evidence of strange structures underneath.
I have no problem with their being buildings on the moon and Mars for that matter as I believe we aren't the first civilisation to sprout up here on earth. I think it's all been done before my humans maybe as long ago as a million years or more. What I would like to know is how they got Buzz, Neil and all those other astronauts who walked on the moon to keep quiet about it for so long?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Whatever the guy who made the first video takes, i want some, not too much, just a lil bit.
Sometimes life is boring and you need some input in order to to have some fun, i do realize it.
You know, whenever you start seeing stuff where stuff is not, it might be helpful to do some check. Not claiming that the guy needs it, but definately i want some bit of whatever he's doing, perhaps i will start seeing the same stuff, who knows? It is nice seeing stuff after all, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I would be careful what you take as factual from Jose Escamilla, remember the whole "ROD" thing he started (now fully debunked, as I just found out
), then there was his whole incident here on ATS, which ended in him being banned 5 days after registering for threatening members via u2u, not to mention the numerous other dubious at best claims he has. Just a bit of advice, be wary of that man.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies, especially the info on Escamilla from J.

I am just asking the questions to see what you all think, I don't believe one way or the other. I really just want as much input as I can get so I can make my mind up for myself, without TPTB feeding me what I should believe.

I don't believe the idea that we haven't gone to the moon. Maybe the idea that there may be a different agenda. Or possibly even that the Space program's information in the public domain is used to cover or hide other agendas, possibly perpatrated by a secret space program.

I know no one who knows the real truth is going to confirm the information in a 100%credible atmosphere, so I am trying to find as much of that truth for myself.

Thanks again for the help and opinions you all gave on these videos and ideas.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I would be careful what you take as factual from Jose Escamilla, remember the whole "ROD" thing he started (now fully debunked, as I just found out
), then there was his whole incident here on ATS, which ended in him being banned 5 days after registering for threatening members via u2u, not to mention the numerous other dubious at best claims he has. Just a bit of advice, be wary of that man.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by jkrog08]

Yup, have to agree with being careful about Escamilla but my guess is that it is an issue of personality rather than anything purposely deceptive. Some folks just have a short fuse and absolutely no people skills.

I have scanned lunar images from various spacecraft located at the USGS for public access. The moon's surface is literally littered with anomalies. All it takes is time and patience to identify them.

As for the rods? Unless someone comes up with a more plausible theory, I am going to chalk this one up to leaping before looking. The 'rod' images are there... but were perhaps just under investigated before pronouncing them as something beyond normal... and that could go back to the previously mentioned personality flaw.

My rule of thumb is that when presented with two possibilities, opt for the one that offers a forgiving grace, rather than a hangman's noose.

new topics

top topics

join