It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Denver, Colorado Be the Nations 'New' Capital?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I recalled this the other day. Three years ago I was listening to Coast to Coast and the guest was Sean David Morton. I thought "who?" This was some well known psychic, I had never heard of. He was running through his predictions, and one really stood out for me.

Wednesday 2nd August 2006 Sean David Morton

Terrorist attacks in Washington DC will force the US to move the capital to Denver, Colorado.

At the time I thought this prediction was ludicrous. Now, I'm not so sure. Consider all the suspicion surrounding the Denver Airport; questionable underground tunnels and the bizarre paintings inside. Then today there is a thread containing a video from a radio host predicting the destruction of DC and the relocation of the new capital to Denver.

I don't believe this guy Morton at all. In fact I don't believe any psychics but this gave me pause.

Do any of you recall hearing the nations capital will be moved?

link:[myweb.tiscali.co.uk...]

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Odd that you should mention that. I just commented on a post about a evangelist that made a YouTube video saying that a nuke would go off in Washington some time in October. I think he said something about people relocating to Colorado.

The post can be found here..Link to post

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hmm, regardless whether this is true or not, lets say it is.

a better question to ask would be how far the fallout would travel, would it reach say NY or NJ. I realize it also depends on the size of the nuke in question, but assuming its a medium to small sized nuke...how far would its fallout reach.

I guess the question is how devastating would this be on our economy ect.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Supposedly alot of that land has been paid for by Queen Elizabeth under an alias. Denver International Airport has "New World Airport Comission" engraved on a masonic plaque, the transcription is also available to read in braille. Although there is no such orginization as the "New World Airport Commission". There is also a statue of a gargoyle on a suitcase that appears to be a dirty bomb. Not to mention that the area is on the 104º and there are underground bases for miles along that stretch.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Not sure if you saw this article yet -

CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver

By Dana Priest
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 6, 2005

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA's National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons."

A CIA spokesman declined to comment. Other current and former intelligence officials said the Denver relocation reflects the desire of CIA Director Porter J. Goss to develop new ways to operate under cover, including setting up more front corporations and working closer with established international firms.

Source : The Washington Post

There are hundreds more as well ...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Dear Pax,

To the question: "Do any of you recall hearing the nations capital will be moved?"

Why can't the nations capital be moved.

At one time, when this nation orginated, this nations capital was located in Philadelphia for a few years. I think the move to Washington DC (land donated by both MD & VA), was to establish a location that was the center of the nation, which was then the original 13 colonies

Now that there are 50 states, it would probably be logical to move the nations capital. My guess would be Kansas; but why not Colorado?

Ameripi

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have known about this since 1999 when I heard him talk to Art Bell. He has been pushing this for many years now saying that by 2031 or around that time the "Great Battle" will take place.

He says Washington will be in Denver, the Chinese/ Japanese will invade along with Russia from Alaska down through Canada and into the States.

The US population will be about 20-30 million (if I remember correctly) because of nuclear war and that alien technology will be revealed in Denver when we are surrounded at all coastal points.

The final fight will end WW3, the last battle will be in Denver and the black triangles will be revealed destroying all the countries attacking us. America will win and take back control with a smaller populace.

This was said before Y2K, I have never forgotten it - I live in Denver and have my whole life. I have thought about this since that time and watched for warning signals to mark the points he talked about.

He also mentioned that a great Native American tribe has prophesized that the end and rebirth of mankind will happen on the "great big red plateau" which Denver = plateau and Colorado = color red.

Thanks for posting this I have been thinking about it almost every day and never thought about talking about it on ATS.

S+F!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ameripi

Now that there are 50 states, it would probably be logical to move the nations capital. My guess would be Kansas; but why not Colorado?

Sure why not.

But it will be called the North American Union when it does.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wanted to say something unhelpful and smart-assed, but the Capitol in Denver would actually be nice; with the scenery and all.

Maybe it'll even give the nation a chance to put all the ill will associated with Washington D.C. to rest. It'll also make it less accessible to Europe, Africa and the Middle East and closer to Asia, our new strategic partners.

Futhermore to that being jammed in those Mountains and surrounded by all the wide open and rural space will make it far less likely that hostile forces will want to get lost and trapped anywhere around the place. I've noticed that people who are hostile to America don't like to travel in any way but by Airplane, as they are scared to move to far from urban areas by automobile.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

With regards to "Queen" Elizabeth...if its not in her name...then it doesn't belong to her...she can always learn about it the hard way.

What is the deal with giving away American property to the British all the time? If they have anything at all to do with this, then its not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw it out there, since I didn't see anyone else mention it: In "Behold a Pale Horse", Bill Cooper predicted that denver would be the NWO capital, and that was before all the creepiness that is going on there.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Wether her or an alias. Cash is king especially these days. Anyways it's not just the queen, it's also the US military, who has it's sights on 2/3 of the land.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Seems to me things keep pointing to Denver lately, Plenty of room under the airport,c.i.a. wanting to move shop there, all the odd murals and the queen buying up property there..hmmm..makes me wonder if they will move the Georgia Guidestones to Denver soon also...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Then that's about to be remembered as the worst real estate investment in History. This queen you speak of has been captured and lost the War.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i can't move to denver unless i lube my entire body with vasoline

i hope wherever else i am living at the time of the SHTF will suffice

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleutheria

I have to ask as i have seen this many times..what does SHTF mean?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

You said

Seems to me things keep pointing to Denver lately, Plenty of room under the airport,c.i.a. wanting to move shop there, all the odd murals and the queen buying up property there..hmmm..makes me wonder if they will move the Georgia Guidestones to Denver soon also...

The first thing that comes to mind about Denver is that it's at an average elevation of about 6000 feet above sea-level ...

Call me crazy, but that seems significant for some reason ...

But, I also agree with another poster who mentioned it's pretty there.

Mountains are nice, and DC is the pits ...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by Eleutheria

I have to ask as i have seen this many times..what does SHTF mean?

i got it..Sh** hitting the fan? right...lol.. i'm such a noob sometimes...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
yep...

i was trying to send you a private message, but apparently i am not in the appropriate numerical posting category to be able to do such things as of yet

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It's ideal for fallout shelters and underground bases. The elevation is indeed significant.

reply to post by IDK88

If you google search for alex christianson DIA and read his interview you will read a bit about Montauk and that according to some of these findings, Atlanta becomes the eastern sector of the NWO and Denver the western sector.

reply to post by baddmove

See above.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join