It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have to start something to let the world know of the NWO and fast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Someone posted a thread a while ago.

Revolt!! Dec. 23rd 2009 .. found on youtube

We are all still just writing about it and only warn eachother of the same, exact, enemy... The NWO.

We should start a revolution now... before someone really does get hurt!

Anyone would like to take a stand?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

If it was so obvious more people would be aware, and since they aren't, only you and your fellow believers will listen.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Where do the facts come on, where was it said that the NWO, a group unseeable un knowable say that the earth should only hold 500 million people.

So, then the other 6.2 billion of us, must die, well this whole place is going to stink, good thing we get coffins though! psh.

It's bizarre really.

I think now of the 'antichrist, rapture, maitreya' for examples, as the NWO mass extinction.

It's illogical.

Sounds like a whole bunch of fear mongering.

We have so many real threats, why worry about one that is illogical.

I leave this case, open to me, because some points seem to stick out a bit, and should be examined, although, I don't buy into it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
therein lies the problem. we have been told the objective all along. the writing has been on the wall for ages so now it just blends in with the backdrop. the world knows. it just doesn't care.

what's not to believe? it has pretty much been stated as a mission goal. the only thing misleading about the "NWO" moniker is that it really isn't all that "New". how many more presidents need to say it before it is verified?

[edit on 5/8/2009 by gravykraken]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Hmmm interesting comment there, but you have to ask yourself....what if that's the point?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by U-N-I-T-Y
reply to post by Republican08

Hmmm interesting comment there, but you have to ask yourself....what if that's the point?

I apologize, what if what is the point.

lol, I completely thought this was a different thread.

I stick to my arguement then.

The point is not to be misconstrued.

The point is that, if it was going to happen it would've happened long ago, not in this day and age, I believe this day and age would be the hardest of times to try and pull this # .

Honestly speaking. There would be much more convienent times.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Republican08]

new topics

top topics

join