It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Sheeple Sheeple Sheeple!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
/Voice_Lurch_Addams_Family_On

Baaaaaa baaaaaaa, you rang?

*cough cough cough*

Nnnnnnnghghhhnnnnn.

/Voice_Off

Well I won't be going to Wal-Mart for the shots lol. I have the VA & or Champ VA for that. LOL

Personally I suspect the shots are as good as any other flu shot, though I still intend to let others step up to be the first guinea pigs. (Naturally
) Last year they CDC guessed wrong as to the 'flu shot mix' and it was 'largely' ineffective against that seasons flu.

Normally I get the flu shot intentionally every two years, on the belief that the flu isn't going to mutate beyond the protection give by a bi-annual shot. Also that what ever variations that do affect me, is good for my system. That which doesn't kill me making me stronger.

Though this May I did get the a flu shot from the remainder of the last years batch. (What me take the first lot??? No way
) Which likely let me blow off the cold/flu my wife and daughter picked up on a trip to Chucky Cheese. (Kid habi-trails are evil for passing germs FYI!)

Since the flu/cold bug they caught went into their chests 'rapidly' I suspect it was a flu bug. If it was Swine or other flu wise *shrug*, but I think with the 'forecast' for late fall, I'll take what shots come. (But 'after' the other folks play guinea pig... Naturally
)

M.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by ZenOnKwalsky

hehe. the chosen ones.

the thing is....would we WANT to live in a post H1N1 world? Or what ever it is they have planned? will the world really be a better place?

Well considering Apocalypse and all the prophecies, which we count as "credible" there will be anyway some more of the trials and tribulations in store.
Anyway, without even feelig "the Gods Choosen Peoples" we should do our best, even if its not much the moment given to make that new world the better place. Starting from today of course... Well Im tired could it be tomorrow?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
reply to post by Ventessa

What worries me is that I have warned my folks against taking the vaccine (they regularly get flu-vaccinated each year), and I hope they take my advice but what if the vaccine works and they get very sick by not taking it?

I take responsibility for my own actions (or inactions) but I would hate for someone else to suffer because of my opinions.

It's a serious dilemma. argh! What to do? What to do?

Its not so easy, but it seems tha the flu vaccines are never really 100% up to date - the virus mutates too often. So even when they are genuine there must be a lot of placebo effect in action. What we need is healthy life, phisical exarcises and the most important - Cool, Optimist Attitude. It helps to win with Cancer so why not with the stupid virus?!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join