It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Sheeple Sheeple Sheeple!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenOnKwalsky

hehe. the chosen ones.

the thing is....would we WANT to live in a post H1N1 world? Or what ever it is they have planned? will the world really be a better place?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

hmm, good point. But if the well educated were so "well educated", why would they let the government inject them with this toxic sludge vaccine? I would think the more intelligent people would steer clear of the needle if they new what was best for them.
Anywho, I hear what you are saying about the whole doctors being expensive thing. Isn't that why the government is trying to take over health care as well?

Maybe there's two different vaccines.

Woowoo.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Oh, I haven't seen that.

I've been a little distracted with my kids lately...it's about that time for school to start again, and I've been trying to get them ready. I'll have more time to actually research things myself once all this stuff is taken care of.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

Hehe, to be perfectly honest, those pics were totally random. I have a friend that said hey...you look kind of like her in these pics, and they sent them to me, so I was just goofing off with my avi. But yeah..she's hot.
I hope she doesn't get H1N1....*soo not off topic*

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Seems like most of the important need to know info. you'll find on ATS way before MSM anyway, so a distraction w/the kids is a good thing. So I'm guessing that the school is not sending letters for a vaccine for h1n1? Hope not.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

They haven't said anything yet. I'll post something about it if they do... you can count on that!
I'll probably title it "MOM SINGLE HANDEDLY TAKES DOWN NWO". LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's a good thing you are looking through an entire new spectrum OP..
These vaccines are going to be given at several places, like Wal Mart for example, not sure on the cost, but people flock to that place like it is a another family member's house. Anyway, I say just stay vigilant, informed, and never ignorant to what is going on. If they are giving away voluntary vaccines to Mr and Mrs IQ below 90, so be it. Though I would feel quite sad....survival of the fittest!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Eh, that's what happens when I stay up late...I get open mind syndrome. Hope it doesn't fall out..

But yeah...I TRY to keep an open mind and see things from all perspectives.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa

They haven't said anything yet. I'll post something about it if they do... you can count on that!
I'll probably title it "MOM SINGLE HANDEDLY TAKES DOWN NWO". LOL

Get em girl! You won't be alone

Past my bedtime ATS. Stop keeping me up late!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

lol, good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the flu bug bite!

Cheesy right... I know...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
know what i would really love?

i would really love it if the vaccine worked like it was supposed to.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

that would be wonderful wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What worries me is that I have warned my folks against taking the vaccine (they regularly get flu-vaccinated each year), and I hope they take my advice but what if the vaccine works and they get very sick by not taking it?

I take responsibility for my own actions (or inactions) but I would hate for someone else to suffer because of my opinions.

It's a serious dilemma. argh! What to do? What to do?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Well, if you've seen the ingredients in these vaccines, you would know that either way... it's probably best NOT to get that shot. It's a pretty nasty cocktail of mercury and some other things that would make you want to gag. Even if there wasn't all this hype about H1N1, I still wouldn't get the shot. I don't even get the regular flu shot. I got all my necessary shots when I was growing up, from here out, I get sick, or I don't. I'm not taking any more vaccines.
As for your loved ones...they are going to do what THEY think best. You can't be responsible for their actions.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't think they would listen to me anyway ... I am known as the "family crazee". Flatters me actually.

But at least I make the family gatherings slightly more entertaining with my theories and ideas. I find discussions about the latest births/deaths/divorces rather tiresome.
:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

LOL, don't feel bad. I'm the black sheep so to speak. I try to warn them and get them prepared for anything bad that might be happening, but they live in denial that anything could go wrong, EVER. They are too comfortable on this planet, and will eventually get a rude awakening when we have a huge quake, or yellowstone blows, or we get hit by a major pandemic that kills millions. Anywho...we do what we can

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm late to the conversation as usual. As soon as I read the title I knew I had to find out what you were talking about. I like the way you think. Thanks for sharing. Makes sense too. That dang movie Idiocracy is coming true in lots of ways.

Honestly, it never crossed my mind that all the nasty conspiracies might be of a benevolent nature.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

hahaha. That is what happens when I don't get enough sleep. I start to see the other side of things. But on a serious note...yeah, they COULD all be for a greater good. But at this point, who really knows?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I really hate that word. Sheeple is someone who doesn't think the way you do. But if everyone thought the way you do wouldn't that make you a sheep also?

Anyways, on topic.

I don't think there is anything sinister behind the vaccinations. I'm not going to get for the simple fact that I don't take medications unless I absolutely need it. That way my tolerance stays low and when I do need a medication the dose will be small.

If you get the flu shot then you might as well get this H1N1 vaccine too. You won't drop dead or grow 2 heads.

Your wee wee may shrivel though.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The problem with your argument is that you assume that you are one of the intelligent people.

Sheeple indeed...such arrogance.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join