It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News 24 Says ABC News Reports 2 US Journalists Held in N.Korea Have Been Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
On BBC 24 as Breaking News Bulletin: ABC News reports that Bill Clinton has appeared to secure the release of the 2 US journalists held in N.Korea.

Can't find any other sources yet.....

....not yet on the ABC news website. I'm guessing this has been on ABC news TV, and that's where the BBC news 24 channel got it from. If it's true it's good news.

Wonder what Bill said or offered them to convince them of releasing the 2 journalists.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

He probably told Little Kimmie that either they turn over the journalists or Bill was going to make whoopy with every woman in N. Korea.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well I hope so..12 years hard labor with tree bark for meals..they would have lost it pretty soon .

This will be good news if so. And good for Bill!

JUST AS I hit reply ...it came on the news..they are FREE!!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Even better news for Obama. He will get the credit and the love from the media. I still would like to know what he gave or guaranteed NK in exchange for the 2 journalists.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I put a source on a new thread now.... CONFIRMED!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
This will be good news if so. And good for Bill!

Good job, President Clinton!

Now, can you come back and take over the White House again? I never voted for you and disagreed with almost everything you did while in office but please save us too!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I miss ole Billy Boy. He was hilarious. I still miss his fake tear to emphasize a point or asking what the the word is meant. I always have had sick man-love for good con-artists and Bill is one of the all time greatest. I love you Bill Clinton... Please come back!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well,what a turn of events!!
The magical Clinton charm does it again.
You gotta wonder what went on behind the scenes here.
Fair play to Bill though.

Some weird pictures of the meeting over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

You have to wonder how bad the state of the union is when conservatives miss Bill Clinton

In all seriousness; this was a great thing and i'm very glad he was able to free those women from a horrible fate

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Yeah I am glad it worked out too. My guess is it was prenegotiated before he ever left the USA, but still good work. Bill is the man. I am conservative, but I must admit I loved watching him give speeches, especially when he had his back against a wall.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Wonder what Bill said to Kim????

More like "What is Obama thinking" about all of this? Would he be in the know, did he send Bill over there, would Obama not be welcome in North Korea, why was Bill happily received there??

Any ideas on the above would be good you kind ATS'ers.

I hope we're not going soft on little Kim?

top topics

join