It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Yeah i would like to see this as well...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Has any prediction on ATS ever come true? LOL it seems to me every time theres a prediction made it never comes true. Why come nobody came on and talked about 9/11 the London Bombings or hurricane katrina before it happened? Where were these people leading up to these dates?

I dont have a problem with folk coming on here and laying there predictions on ATS or anywhere. Though they do have a relly bad track record!

Tsom87

[edit on 11-10-2009 by TSOM87]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
10:40 am and nothing yet, sometimes you get sucked into it jjjjust a lil. And i say it every single month...what was i thinking even listening to those fools.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Dose anyone know where Obama is going to be today? HillaryClinton is in London.

600th line

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well I guess this is a bust. I have been watching the news, listening and seeing how things are going over the country and nothing, nada, no boom. The problem with predictions is that everytime someone makes it, and the reports it, then the clock ticks, if it does not happen, then it is a bust. So I guess all we can do is just be prepared for what ever may happen and life goes on. I am not going to worry, as the prediction of targets that were made, did not make any sense anyways, nor the way they were to be carried out.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Washington is still there... And this one should have been easy, politicians are flammable. Especially their pants.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Any update from this guy yet?

Not a one liner, promise..

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
hell of a claim to be making.

i guess we will find out if he's crazy or not haha.

hope he's crazy.

Me too. I hope he`s crazy or paranoid, whichever is more convenient. That would be a bummer.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Antoniastar]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
People only come up with this bollocks to gain airtime or viewer ratings for 'shock and awe'.
But when the day passes unevently they then claim " They got the information from a guy who knew a guy in the secret service" or some other nonsense, and can pass the blame as to not look foolish to their audience.
If YOU have NO PROOF then don't fear monger or spread rumors, and especially DO NOT pander to the fear inducing MSM that something bad will happen and then you'll have to turn to the Government.

Of course I think this 'reporter' or the guy who claimed it was going to happen will now turn around and say " Because I spoke of it on the radio TPTB who WERE going to 'splode a nuke in DC , had to change their plans and therefore didnt 'splode a nuke"

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Eye On War

OK, your post more-or-less explains the 'hour'

now tell us how the oct 12th 'day' was determined... ? the Lord to the evangelist? ? a prophetic vision?

i sure do not see how DC is the temple of satan, NYC with all its orgs that trade & commerce with the world would seem to be the place that gets destroyed.

He said he was told by God "October" and 9:00 - 9:59am. The 11th was his own guess based on biblical scriptures. God did not tell him that. I'm not sure if God told him "Sunday" but it seems he did, because he's pretty firm it'll happen on a Sunday in October.

I'm listening to his latest broadcast from before the 11th right now (recently uploaded to his website) and he doesn't say anything about God specifying a Sunday. So I just wanted to update my previous post and hope I didn't mislead anyone there. It seemed to me he was emphasizing a Sunday in a previous broadcast, but perhaps he wasn't. I no longer think he believes Sunday was "told" to him. He said the 10th and 11th dates were given to him by other people who he believes were led to those dates spiritually through reading the bible. All he knows is that it is supposed to happen some time in October in Washington, D.C. during the 9am hour.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I guess that didn't happen,another wrong prediction. This guy should get into remote viewing,His predictions are about as accurate!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The original youtube video is gone. I was wondering if he got his numbers mixed up. 10/11/09 maybe it should be November 09, 2010 or September 10, 2011.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Don't be one of the many idiots on here.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

too late
I joined this site because I saw birds with the same feathers

I admit I am, therefore iamnot

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join