It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Eye On War

Interesting that the time was 9:30 when the bomb goes off. Did the preacher see this movie perhaps?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Copernicus]

I'm not sure if he had come up with the 'between 9 and 10 am' prediction before or after this documentary screened on discovery channel, but as far I know he came up with it from scriptures he was shown in the bible... well i guess we will know in 1 - 2 hrs time, because it's just coming on 8am in Washington DC, and I have to say that it is kinda scary that the Pastor came out with this prediction months before the Discovery channel documentary aired.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye On War
I'm not sure if he had come up with the 'between 9 and 10 am' prediction before or after this documentary screened on discovery channel, but as far I know he came up with it from scriptures he was shown in the bible... well i guess we will know in 1 - 2 hrs time, because it's just coming on 8am in Washington DC, and I have to say that it is kinda scary that the Pastor came out with this prediction months before the Discovery channel documentary aired.

I think we can rule out God as a source of information. He didnt warn the citizens of Hiroshima either.

False flag attacks on this date is certainly a possibly however. But thats possible every day.

Keep an eye on a web cam of Washington: www.camvista.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Ok I done some research, and here is what the Lord showed Vincent regarding the 9am -10am prophecy..

Mark 15:34-39

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

35And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Elias.

36And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.

37And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

38And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

39And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God

According to Pastor Xavier’s prophecy, the Temple of Satan is set to be destroyed during the hour of 9:00 A. M. to 9:59:59 A. M. You might be thinking that these are not the same since we have different time zones across the world, and the keeping of time utilized a different method when the Lord was crucified than today. Let us see if the “facts” bear this out. What time will it be in Jerusalem when it is 9:00 A. M. to 9:59:59 A. M. in America?

The ninth hour in Jerusalem when the Lord was crucified was 3
o P. M. in the afternoon as the Hebrews counted their days from 6:00 A. M. to 6:00 P. M. – a 12 hour day. Counting from 6:00 A. M. to 3:00 P. M. you arrive at the ninth hour in the Hebrew day which is the ninth hour – 9:00 A. M. hour in Washington, D. C.!

In other words, at the time the Temple of God (Jesus) was destroyed in Jerusalem at the ninth hour, it would also be the 9:00 A. M. hour in Washington, D. C., the hour that Pastor Xavier gave for the Temple of Satan (Washington, D. C.) to be destroyed!

It is the ninth hour in both places using different methods of counting time and on the same day in today’s times zones!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What the time is in D.C. now? 8.41? So we'll be able to debunk this "prophecy" too within minutes, then we may prepare for lunch.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Interesting. Thats probably where he got his information from then...

We will soon know.... 8.45... tic tac...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
8.54... 6 more minutes remaining, then... then we're going to see the usual peaceful Sunday morning in D.C.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Okay. It's 9.00 am, Washington lives, that prophecy is debunked. Can we go and prepare for the sunday's lunch now?

link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
8.54... 6 more minutes remaining, then... then we're going to see the usual peaceful Sunday morning in D.C.

We are past 9 am and no boom.

But perhaps in the next hour.... you never know.

link   

Originally posted by Sharrow

well actually the prediction is between 9am and 9.59 am you can't discount it at 9 am

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I thought it could happen between 9 and 10 A.M.? If so we still have like another hour...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith

Okay. Wake me up if something is going to happen.
But I really doubt it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

If this doesn't happen, will people put their bibles down? Jeez.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Oh, no. They're just going to figure out new dates in their blind belief. Regardless it is debunked, regardless their great prophecies are meaning nothing, they'll believe it's going to happen, because THEY misunderstood something there (Not because all their prophecies are just a fairy tale.).

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

lol right on, couldn't agree more!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

OK, your post more-or-less explains the 'hour'

now tell us how the oct 12th 'day' was determined... ? the Lord to the evangelist? ? a prophetic vision?

i sure do not see how DC is the temple of satan, NYC with all its orgs that trade & commerce with the world would seem to be the place that gets destroyed.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Can we get the preacher on the air please? What he "knew" just epic failed.

But Im sure he believed it himself, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

OK, your post more-or-less explains the 'hour'

now tell us how the oct 12th 'day' was determined... ? the Lord to the evangelist? ? a prophetic vision?

i sure do not see how DC is the temple of satan, NYC with all its orgs that trade & commerce with the world would seem to be the place that gets destroyed.

He said he was told by God "October" and 9:00 - 9:59am. The 11th was his own guess based on biblical scriptures. God did not tell him that. I'm not sure if God told him "Sunday" but it seems he did, because he's pretty firm it'll happen on a Sunday in October.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Looks like the US government saved the world from terrorists again and dismantled the threat. Thanks guys!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by St Udio

He said he was told by God "October" and 9:00 - 9:59am. The 11th was his own guess based on biblical scriptures. God did not tell him that. I'm not sure if God told him "Sunday" but it seems he did, because he's pretty firm it'll happen on a Sunday in October.

OK, thanks....

now there is the current idea that AQ is today, supposed to bomb or destroy the Washington Monument on 12 oct, '09 at near 3:00-3:30 pm
(see ATS thread)

did one forecast shade or prompt the other forecast / prediction??

that one is for us to individually decide

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Oh well, i tried to view the vid but it was removed?

Anyone know where it can be viewed?

Cheers

peace

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join