It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Quite scary. Could we have some proper journalisim? Where is this guy (radio host), what does he do? What does he believe? Is he prone to lying? What sort of contacts does he have? Is he on the outside... or inside...

Dig, friends. Dig.
I hope a hoax, on one hand. Aye! But I wish to see a drastic change as well.

You'll never catch me in D.C... not outside of my cloak woven by federals.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Okay I saw this part and realized what he was getting at; read it backward my friend! Not every fruit cake is an idiot and some just see a pattern in things. Perhaps he is/has figured to him self that it is the exact opposite of the sept 11,2001 attacks. Therefore in his mind that must mean an attack. BUT to be frank sweetheart DC is the last place you will get a nuke into they have it tied shut like you wouldn't believe!

Here is the clip and my explanation of the numbers.

convinced that he's received confirmation of a Nuke to go off on Oct 11 09 in Washington

Okay so in this snippet we have
Oct. 11,2009
which when written backward in number form is......

09-11-01

get the number idea? 10-11-09 mirror it and you get sept 11 2001

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
www.newwineministry.net...

WASHINGTON D.C. ATTACKED

05-23-07

Vincent Xavier

I am a bit undone in sending this announcement, yet I am resolved to say what the Spirit has shown and spoken.

The Lord showed me in a very sober way that the White House, The Capitol building and the president of the United States are coming under a severe attack. The inhabitants of Washington D.C. will run through the streets as did the inhabitants of New York City on 9-11. The Lord has put a hook in the mouth of terrorist organizations that are here in the United States to carry out an assassination plot and to detonate bombs in Washington D.C. A massive explosion will take place in Washington D.C. at any moment and the life of President George W. Bush is now on High alert as he has been targeted for death.

I don’t think he’s very good at this.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Isn't that kinda like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater? Is there not repercussions for inciting fear to the public like that?

Just sayin'

Well the MSM does it on a daily basis, and you never hear any of them having repercussions because of it. The following picture really proves my point

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
reply to post by Digital_Reality

God? More like Snagglepuss appeared and told him things.

Gotta love people that make a living off of creating needless fear.

Well to him this probaby isn't needless. Warning people of what he sincerely believes will come to pass is probably the hardest thing he has ever had to do. Do you not think that he already knows the kind of reaction he is going to get from the general cynical mocking masses of sheep that make up the majority of America today? As it was in the days of Noah I guess.

Give me a break.

These religious fools do not care about anyone that doesn't subscribe to THEIR views. They're simply warning their own "flock" in code.

Also, every time someone tries to make a prediction with it a date, it doesn't happen. See: Goodchild, Blossom

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

hey i just thought of something... if a nuke does actually explode on oct 11th, then Christians will be blamed because of this radio host having such precise prior knowledge of it happening... so really this radio host is setting Christians up to be scape goats. They will be the new terrorists. hmmm something doesn't seem right here. Maybe this guy is a government agent?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I just watched the movie "Knowing" yesterday and in that movie the last code was a date I believe was 10/19/2009 with the letters EE at the end but backwards. EE meaning Everyone Else. Is this Hollywood giving us a clue as to what might happen? Remember 9/11 warning in the Matrix movie and also a tv show the Lone Gunmen.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I must see that movie... It was weird, when i listened to the original radio show, a lady rung in before the host announced the oct 11 prediction, and she said that God had told her that something big was going to go down in about 60 days time... this was before Vincent had even said that a nuke will go off in DC, but oct 11 is approximately in 60 days time... well about 70 days actually, but still interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

hey i just thought of something... if a nuke does actually explode on oct 11th, then Christians will be blamed because of this radio host having such precise prior knowledge of it happening... so really this radio host is setting Christians up to be scape goats. They will be the new terrorists. hmmm something doesn't seem right here. Maybe this guy is a government agent?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by savetimerushonline]

There are plenty of Christians who are respectful citizens that respect the non-religious beliefs of their fellow Americans.

It's the nutjobs that I'm concerned about but if my hunch is correct, they eventually bring themselves down by not doing what they say, following their own mantra, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I can see it now. The headlines for that horrific day:

Michael Jackson Full Autopsy Finally Revealed. Britney Drops Baby on Head.
Obama Australian Birth Certificate Surfaces. Coca Cola Found in Breast Milk.
80yr Old Grandmother Works Nevada Brothel to Fund Hip Replacement.
Wal-Mart Found Not Guilty in $1.20 Blu-Ray Player Stampede Deaths.
Nuclear Blast Takes Out Washington D.C. Causes Cancellation of American Idol.
Idol Fans Outraged by Nuclear Cancellation. Networks Apologise to Idol Fans.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

lol, sarcasm, clever.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
I can see it now. The headlines for that horrific day:

Michael Jackson Full Autopsy Finally Revealed. Britney Drops Baby on Head.
Obama Australian Birth Certificate Surfaces. Coca Cola Found in Breast Milk.
80yr Old Grandmother Works Nevada Brothel to Fund Hip Replacement.
Wal-Mart Found Not Guilty in $1.20 Blu-Ray Player Stampede Deaths.
Nuclear Blast Takes Out Washington D.C. Causes Cancellation of American Idol.
Idol Fans Outraged by Nuclear Cancellation. Networks Apologise to Idol Fans.
A star from me for so accurately detailing our msm's sad priorities.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well thats one way to draw attention to oneself and create mass panic at the same time.Congrats,Capt.Chaos.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Im always very skeptical of things like this, but this does sort of sound like OPERATION BLACKJACK. I think the date he mentions corresponds to when DC would be nuked in this OBJ puzzle, non fiction thing or whatever that whole debacle was supposed to be.

OPERATION BLACKJACK

telegraph.co.uk...

Also he says he heard the CIA was moving to Colorado, you know where the freaky Denver airport is located.

Spooky stuff if you ask me.

I think people on ATS would be more receptive to this thread if the source was not a religious person. People here (and every where else for that matter) do not like information that comes from a person they don't
like. I am not a religious person myself, but I think it would be crazy to totally dismiss what he is saying because I don't share his religious beliefs.

Perhaps if he can get Alex Jones to say it people here would take it a little more seriously.

Funny a conspiracy website, but I guess the only true conspiracys come from non-Christians only.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Is that aimed at me or the radio host?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Does it have to be on my birthday??

:shk:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

nice post... thanks for your input!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Christians, like the one in this radio show, are completely nuts.

He is a complete wacko, and he has no "insider information."

If anything, he's deluded, and his "inside info" is probably from the voices in his demented head.

What a joke. I hate christians.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Christians, like the one in this radio show, are completely nuts.

He is a complete wacko, and he has no "insider information."

If anything, he's deluded, and his "inside info" is probably from the voices in his demented head.

What a joke. I hate christians.

Well thats exactly what Vincent Xavier said.. that the world is going to begin to persecute and hate 'true christians' after this event happens on october 11th. They will be framed for it in much the same way that 'Alkaeda' was blamed after 911. I'm not talking about your big church down the road getting persecuted, but rather the minority christians such as the radio host who are considered 'extreme' and dangerous because of their end time beliefs etc.

But yeah you sound like a tolerant person at least Kaytagg

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonlineAnd activate maritial law in the US?

Maritial law? OMG NO! I dont want to marry! I rather take the nuke if i can choose, please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join