It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some say census Questionnaire getting too personal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I found this video today, it happened to just catch my eye because I had read other threads on here regarding the 2010 census being run by ACORN and teh questions on it that have been deemed " too personal".

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

When they come a knockin' on my door i'm gonna tell them 2 males 2 female adults and slam teh door, that's all they need to know, I suggest everyone do the same.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

I was getting ready to post this article I found and saw that you beat me to it so I hope you don't mind if I add the actual article to your thread since yours of a different source.

Source Link:
cbs11tv.com...

www.roanoke.com...

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

Now my thoughts. This is intrusive in my opinion, they only need to know how many people live at any one address and if you own or rent and those who think it is okay for the Government to ask these kinds of question as part of the census then they should be supporting the "Birthers" with their question regarding weather or not Obama is a natural born citizen of the U.S.

You can't have it both ways. I hope this picks up stride and more people understand by filling out these kinds of questionnaires they are telling Government that it's okay to ask us what ever you want but you don't have to answer to us!

I work for my local media outlet, we use the census info to track the treads of our local residence, how much a household of 3-4 spends, where they tend to shop and how to market our products to them. We even blast them with emails, calls and direct mailings to get them to buy our products. This was not what the census was origanally meant to do and the attached links also shows other purposes that they intend to use this info for.

It makes me ill!
S&F

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Someone needs to refuse to fill this out. Doesn't sound like everyone is going to get it. Did I interpret that correctly? I think someone should take it all the way to the crooked supreme court.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I don't mind you adding more info at all, the more the better!

What i don't understand is the lady at the end of the video, who just says she doesn't care and she's pretty much fine submitting to whatever the government pushes as long as they get left alone and can live their lives out without being bothered. People like that should be upset and ashamed that they will not fight for the rights that were fought for and died for so she could live her comfy life in suburbia wherever.

And i agree also with the poster above, we should take it to the supreme court. A bunch of big time lawyers should get together and start a class action suit, The people of the U.S.A VS. The U.S. Government. They could file so many charges and provide so much evidence against so many of these forked tongued politicians, 9/11, Katrina, The patriot act, Iraq, Afghanistan, Gitmo and the list goes on and on and on probably for miles, not to mention the Illegal Fed and teh economic atrocities committed on teh people of this country. It's overdue, so if there's any Lawyers in teh house spread the word.

new topics

top topics

join