It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sightings reported in North Port

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

NORTH PORT: Family members are scared to go outside at night because of what they say is lurking in the woods. They claim more than five alien encounters in the last four months have taken place. Now, an international UFO organization wants to crack the real-life X-file.

Michael Rowley and his son Shane moved to their North Port home in April.

"Well, I'm retired and I thought this was where you're supposed to go," Michael said. "The only bad part is the aliens around here."

Source Link: www.nbc-2.com...

This is interesting, he's attempted to get video of the creature, he's got a footcast and even his discription sounds something like "Draconans". Hopefully with the help from MOFON they can possibly get better evidence soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
wow what a cool story. They definately need to set up cameras, maybe even those trail cameras like in Monster Quest where they can capture pictures with a motion sensor. Hearing about these "Draconians" makes me think all the reports of Mothman are actually about on of the Dracons. Red eyes, wings, etc..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow thanks for this. Sounds interesting. I tried to see if I could find a picture of the cast but apparently it's not posted - just the analysis of it. I look forward to hearing how things develop!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

If you return to the source link, on the right side of the site there is a video that shows the cast taken of the creature and the full interview with the Father and Son who live on the property. It is very interesting isn't it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

If you return to the source link, on the right side of the site there is a video that shows the cast taken of the creature and the full interview with the Father and Son who live on the property. It is very interesting isn't it.

Oh that would probably explain it. I'm at work and all video links are disabled.

One thing I want to know, why would they assume that they would not return if the cameras are there? And why do they suspect them coming during the full moon?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I can't answer the question about he full moon thing but if these creatures are what they are discribing then they can sence visual things like cameras and their hearing can probably pick up the sound of a video taping as all of their sences are hightened.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There are also other links at the bottom of the story to the guys website and MUFON's investigation. He says there is an Ancient looking Grey, a smaller and younger looking Grey, and an over 10 foot tall Reptillian. He is asking for people in the area to come out for an hour at a time to look for them between 12-3 AM.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That's one of the most interesting stories I've read. I love how the article doesn't bash any of it and just takes it for what it is.

Except, doesn't the description seems too convenient with UFO lore? Like the guy just assumes that "Greys" and "Reptilians" exist.

I dont' know..I still believe reptilians came from a SCI FI novel and never actually existed.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
this is a strange story, i am interested to see what happens with the video Mufon is supposedly examining.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Is that North Port, FL?

I have an uncle that retired to there before his death.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Just an update on this story.

A paranormal investigator looking into this is convinced it's a hoax, calling it "just a scheme to make some extra cash."

The first time I watched the video report earlier this month, I thought it looked bunk. When the kid is describing the alien out the window, his acting is terrible. Have a look at it to see what I mean.

North Port Alien Sightings Called a Hoax

Published: Aug 21, 2009 10:21 PM EDT Updated: Aug 22, 2009 1:45 PM EDT

By Kevin Ozebek

NORTH PORT: The North Port man who claims his home is being visited by aliens has been exposed as a fraud. The paranormal investigator looking into this case says the homeowner made the whole thing up to make a quick buck.

Mike Rowley's story hasn't changed.

"These reptilians are gung ho travelers of outer space," he explained. But paranormal investigator Eric Patterson says he isn't buying it. "This is definitely a hoax, definitely a hoax," said Patterson.

He says Rowley's alien encounter claims are far-fetched. And when it comes to the so called cast of an alien footprint Rowley showed us a few weeks ago Patterson said, "Nice try. Basically, it looks like a gopher hole."

But Rowley is convinced he has something unique.

Rowley: I have the only devil's foot print in the world.

Reporter Kevin Ozebek: [Patterson] says that's a gopher hole.

Rowley: So what? I don't give a flip.

Patterson says his investigation didn't reveal extraterrestrials, just a scheme to make some extra cash.

Rowley is now selling $22 alien T-shirts on his website and he is also trying to sell the plaster cast he made of the supposed footprint to the highest bidder. He hopes to bring in $1-million for it.

Ozebek: Are you making this up for money?

Rowley: No. I'm not making this up for money.

Ozebek: Are you exaggerating this for money?

Rowley: No, I'm not making this up for money. But I don't mind making some money.

Rowley says he'll soon be leaving North Port and his home is up for sale. He says he's moving to Alaska. His reason for moving there, he says, is that aliens don't like the cold.

Thanks to UFO Casebook for the information.

I'm not sure how credible this information is, but thought I'd put it out there.

[edit on 25/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

says he's moving to Alaska. His reason for moving there, he says, is that aliens don't like the cold.

I guess he hasnt seen the previews to the new movie then...because thats where most of them are! dangit, brain fart..cant think of the new movie now..sighs..oh well

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Imagine the poor bastards who'll be living next door to them in Alaska

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Oh no.....

Not the Alaskan Aliens!

Can there be no rest for this poor, poor family

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1a5e91981c4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00e90ec95b60.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Haha... These guys are full of it. Those smirks on their faces give it all away. And honestly, if you had these things staring at you through your bedroom window do you think you'd really ever get used to it, I doubt it.

As for moving, I was going to say the same thing about Alaska being a bad choice. That movie, which I can't seem to recall the name either, is supposed to revolve around real events. I saw the trailer when I went to see District 9. According to the trailer, the aliens in Alaska do not come in peace like the ones these guys are "seeing". The Alaska one's are vicious. The movie looks intense.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

DMorgan, First let me thank you for keeping my thread updated. It has become very clear that this guy is ful of BS and is simply trying to make a buck. I am more dismayed that he feels the need to drag his son into this and be such a bad roll model. That's my opinion as a father myself!

Again, Thank you for catching the update on this story and adding it to my thread. Great Catch

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Former Police Officer Recalls Reptilian Encounters, Sightings

Well, I've been watching and gathering evidence on these North Port / Punta Gorda cases since last summer. Received another witness report this week from a former police officer who is an abductee. Lot's of interesting information coming to light. BTW, MUFON is refusing to investigate any further...seems it got too hot for them.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Rams59lb.....

Sorry.....

This has been discussed at length previously.

It's a hoax.

Edit to add:

OK.....I missed the post where you stated that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

join