It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Did anyone noticed that the 4 **signatures** have almost the
SAME writing STYLE ???? They are ALL derived from the first one.

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi easynow.

About vectoring/inviting UFOs, see that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Steven Greer and the Disclosure project....

Is he lying? Is he telling the truth?

Are his guests just actors or are they genuine material witnessess?

I have heard from Ufowatchdog this man is a fraud and hires actors to make him sound believable.

I am also aware of concepts such as "disinformation", "misinformation", and "counter-intelligence".

I think his views on "free energy" are very dangerous and distances himself from powerful energy companies.

Maybe Greer is trying to do exactly what L Ron Hubbard did before him and maybe he his trying to generate a UFO cult and profiteer out of it.

On the other hand, maybe he is right and that top members of our own government are shape-shifting aliens and they are doing everything they can to cover up the existence of extra-terrestrials.

I understand WHY any sensible government would cover-up an alien crash landing, mainly because that government can reverse engineer thousands of years worth of technological development from a recovered saucer and it would be foolish to advertise to rouge nations this fact in fear of espionage.

I do however find his hard to take seriously when he talks about going into space within his own mind.

I stick to FACTS, cold hard FACTS. Pictures can be photoshopped, actors can be paid to say stuff, videos can be animated by Industrial Light and Magic... telephone calls might be pranks...

OK, I even accept that most alien abductees probably are delusional nutcases.

Nevertheless, muddled up amongst a huge pile of bull#, lies and disinforation, there lies a truth....

I believe the truth is that a far superior alien race to our own has already visited this world, to what extent, I cannot say, but if commercial pilots are saying they have seen 2 mile long cylinders etc, and saucers, I can only assume that there is at least some merit to what is being said.

Not to mention the censored satellite photos..... Karl Wolfe claims building 8 censors raw satellite photos, nobody knows what lies beneath some of the airbrushed-out places on Google maps and after Gary Mckinnon claims he hacked building 8 of Johnsons space centre and saw a raw and a processed folder on the hard drive of the first computer he hacked within that building, I do not doubt for a second the possibility of governmental cover-up.

But maybe the government isn't covering up extra-terrestrials, but CIA torture facilities for instance.

There are secrets the general public were not meant to know, how would we the people of Earth handle either
a) Being told an alien invasion armada is on its way to kill us all...
b) Being told NATO are committing mass murder in the middle East
c) You can run your car on tap water.

The consequences would be devastating... The powers that be know what they are doing and are probably doing it for the best of all of us. I think the powers will eventually announce the existence of ETs, I can only hope this is within our lifetimes.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Personally, I can understand why people don't like him because of the channeling and all the other mumbo-jumbo he's into. I myself don't believe any of that for a second. What I don't understand however, is how people ignore what he has done with the disclosure project because of that. I mean, he has compiled statements from hundreds of credible military and government officials, I just don't see how you can just disregard that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join