It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The faked Kenyan birth certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The supposed Kenyan short form birth certificate is a fake. Now if other ATSers can post multiple threads here on this supposed "smoking gun" surely the mods can allow me to post thread on why this birth certificate is a fake. All I ask is that I be allowed to voice out my opinion, to give out the findings that lead to the conclusion of the document being a fake. Thats all I request.

Im sure many here think this is some how "the smoking gun" to take Obama away from the presidency and nothing else will change their minds. Thats fine, if thats the way you choose to live your life, by your own personal satisfaction, its your choice. I am sure however that there are ATSers out there who just want the truth, clear cut, regardless of whether it will make them happy or not, from both sides. For that sake I will be giving the my evidence against the supposed Kenyan birth certificate.

First of all, under Kenya law CAP 149-8 a registrar cannot register a birth or death more than 6 months after that event.

A registrar shall not register a birth or death after the expiration of six months from the date of such birth or death, except upon receiving the written authority of the Principal Registrar issued in accordance with the rules, and upon payment of the prescribed fee.

www.kenyalaw.org...

According to this supposed Kenyan short form birth certificate the registrar signed on the 17 of February 1964 when Obama was 3 years old.
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Secondly, the fact of the matter was that even during the time the kenyan government was in transition from a form colony to a republic, the vast majority of documents did not have the official republic seal of Kenya until after 1964 and this includes short form birth certificate. Kenya only issued the Republic seals on December 12th 1964, before then none of the official short form birth certificates had them:

So, back to Kenya. The former protectorate first issued its own postage stamps on December 12, 1963, coinciding with its date of independence from the U.K. These stamps said “Kenya” on them. On December 12, 1964, Kenya issued some new stamps. According to the 1996 Scott Standard Postage Stamp Catalogue, Volume 1B, this 12/12/1964 series (5 stamps) was specifically produced to commemorate the “establishment of the Republic of Kenya” on that same date. These stamps in this 12/12/1964 series said “Republic of Kenya” on them, and they were the first (and last to my knowledge) Kenya stamp issues which specifically used the full “Republic of Kenya” name (subsequent issues just say “Kenya”), and it makes logical sense that they would say that, given the stated purpose of the stamp issue.

nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...
www.kenyalaw.org...

Now some other interesting flags about the fake:

1. In was dated Feb 14, 1964 and had the designation Republic of Kenya. However that designation was not official until December 1964.
2. It’s number 44 O 47 is a bit coincidental with 44th President Obama 47th President
3. The name EF Lavender. Earth Friendly Lavender is a detergent
4. Mombasa did not become part of Kenya until 1963. It used to be part of Zanzibar
5. The Coast General Hospital is actually called the Coast Provincial General Hospital
6. There are unconfirmed statements that women who would give birth in 1961 would go to the “Lady Grigg Maternity Hospital” which was later rolled into the Coast Provincial General hospital.
nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

Obama's father (born in 1936) would have been 24 or 25 when he was born and not 26.

The place was called the “Central Nyanza District,” not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.

Orly (the one that starts the majority of these accusations, with her sidekick keys) is no stranger to releasing fake documents and bluffing her way into the court system. Apart from her bluff over the social sercurity accusation she apparentl has other birth certificates to show for the lawsuit, one of them below:
nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...

The above birth certificate, another of Orly's, has this written on it:
KERHIET GOED DUT DIT ZALNUT VERANDIRES DIT IST GEEN GELDIG DOCUMENT VAN DE OVELHEID. DIT IS POLITIEKI COMMINTAAR HU IS VOURZITTER VOOR MINSTEN DREI EN EEN HALT VAN,

It translates "this is not a valid document of the government. This is a political comment. HU is president for atleast 3 and a half years."

Now this fact should have already been an indicated that she was carrying fake documents with her. Ofcourse, some folks are wanting to believe anything.

Now obviously some may be asking whats the difference then between his Hawaiian short form birth certificate and this new "smoking" Kenyan short form?

Obamas Hawaii short form birth certificate was verified by the Hawaiian state government:

To verify we did indeed have the correct document, we contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records.
"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said June 13, 2008.

www.politifact.com...

Fukino yesterday issued a statement saying that she and the registrar of vital statistics personally inspected Obama's birth certificate and found it to be valid.

www.starbulletin.com...

The supposed "Kenyan short form" was not verified by any officials or experts in Kenyan birth certifications.

The Hawaiian short form was declared fake on the grounds of afew rightwing bloggers. Not the experts to counter the verification from state officials. The Kenya birth certificate wasnt verified by anybody.

And then ofcourse there will be the "questioners" who will come our and say "if had just released his long form none of this fuss would be happening". Well:

A) His finished his campaign, his proven sufficiently his eligibility vai the law and he is not obligated to prove anything further. The majority spoke on November 4th. The president isnt constitutionally obligated to satisfy every single individual in americam thats impossible.

....and B) proving anything will not end the conspiracies being spread about him so get real. In anycase his still not obligated to answer to you and your "concerned citizens mob".

Im sure there will be more to come, more revelations of the fake. However people should learn to watch what they readily believe, however you may dislike the current president. I dont like Ron Paul, I dont like Sarah Palin, but I am not going to readily believe some rumor, some accusation with no basis at all for the sake of my own personal hatred. We may be on different ideological standing points, but at the end are we not all here to deny ignorance?

SG

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Cheers for posting this. The main thread was getting hard to follow....it's hard to imagine a 40+ page thread that wouldn't be hard to follow really.

Have to agree with all the info you have provided it seems quite accurate.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well done.

I guess this tears up the new secret "evidence" in the ongoing conspiracy.

Now one is left wondering what the forgers intent was with such a document?

Was it to try and add some legitimacy to the Kenyan birth claims, or a ruse to reveal just how foolish the birther claims are and thus discredit them by giving them access to a document that was bound to be found out?

Was ATS a testing ground for that hoaxed document?!

Either way it's just pretty sad that people are buying into this nonsense, and now...so fast they miss the obvious.

Originally posted by Southern Guardian4
2. It’s number 44 O 47 is a bit coincidental with 44th President Obama 47th President
3. The name EF Lavender. Earth Friendly Lavender is a detergent

Come on.
Someone is having a laugh here at the Birthers expense.

That thread should be labeled "hoax" or at least have had "alleged" in there some where.

Starred and flagged.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thank you SG, for being the voice of reason as usual. When that thread first appeared I took a look at the document and decided it was ludicrous, and really haven't revisited that thread on that account. Actually I brushed it aside upon seeing "Barack Hussein", and thought they didn't even get the name correct, it must be a case of mistaken identity. lol

I agree with the other poster that this is a hoax, or deserves room in Skunkworks. Only this time it is not someone pertending to be an alien from outer space with tidings of doom and observations of what a miserable lot we all are.

It concerns the President of the United States, and it's a veritable cess pool of misinformation.

The name is wrong, the dates are wrong, and yet they cling to it like wolves around a carcass. "You can tell people the truth, but you can't make them believe it".

Hawaii seems to have done all they can do, and the President is no longer responding to these rather inane allegations, and I don't blame him. He's got bigger fish to fry than to continue to give his attention to a group of people who are not going to give credence to reason, and rational explanations: The Truth.

The document is clearly a hoax. The entire conspiracy seems to have died down nationwide in the last week, and what remains are a few cry baby's and the usual venomous fangs on ATS.

Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to reveal the discrepancies within the document.

[edit on 8/3/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm don't give a hoot about the whole "birth gate" thing. But only because if he's not American born, there's plenty of people who know this and will make sure nothing comes of it. They will have something to hold over his head if he doesn't do what they want. But that's only IF he's not American born. He very well could be.

But what I find funny about the supposed Kenyan certificate is the "birthers" jumped all over it as proof, but when Obama showed his supposed real birth certificate, it was so obviously a fake according to them.

Both were provided online. Both had a seal. Neither had a signature (am I wrong about that?). Neither were "long form". So how can people tell the difference?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Great Job!

The whole "smoking gun" Kenyan BC thing stinks like yesterdays garbage. It seems that "Dr." Taitz is so hell bent on trying to prove her case in a court of law she has stooped to fraud.

I hope that a judge takes the case in only to toss the book at her for her deceit and illegal activities.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why are you posting links to malicious websites (literally).

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Do you really think Orly Taitz would stoop to fraud? Why would she do that knowing full well that her career and reputation would be irreversibly jeopardized? What would motivate her to purposefully lie to the courts? I simply can't imagine that statement being true. But, then again, what do I know?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well to say it's a fake before the law confirms it is is bold my friend it may come back to bit ya.

WND is a very very credible new's source.

and they got other certificate's from the same time line.
and lo and behold all have the same as the one on the net.
So i am saying it is bold to say FAKE .

Not saying you are right or wrong.

Personally I will refrain from judgment on the matter because if it is a FAKE as you say.
WND would have caught the same mistake you claim to use to debunk it.

But who know's maybe WND is in on it idk lol

Anyway's..
The matter need's resolved before America get's tore into.
Good or bad.

Still good research ya did.
But 1 sided research get's a person what they want to prove.
If ya get my point.

same goes for birther's..They look for proof and they find it.
Or what they call proof.

I still say this.
Little johnny walk's up to his dad.
dad says "What you hiding behind your back johnny?"
Johnny says"Nothing dad"
dad says "well show me ya hand"
Johnny show's him one hand.
Dad then says"now show me the other"
Johnny put other hand behind his back and out come the other hand
Now his dad got wise what johnny was doing.
Dad "said now both hand same time"
Jonny say's"Under U.S, law article 192 of section 445 B I do not have to show you what's behind my back if anything indeed exists..

Even if there was law saying johnny didn't have to show what he was hiding...
His very action's make you 100% certain he was hiding something.Correct!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well done, very well laid out etc.

For all the good it will do. There is no evidence that will silence all the Birthers. It is a sad day when our varied polarizations won't let the light of truth in.

S&F

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So let me get something straight here. You people are glad its a fake because it seemed ludicrous?

Let me ask you something, are the people that support Obama a marxist? Do you consider yourself a marxist?

If not please review to the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that is really your ideological value that you're a marxist then ok. I guess thats your right to support the complete take over of our nation but as the agent said I guess you will believe it when the boot kicks in your door.

PS. Liberals, don't think you're going to be free from what the hell the government is about to unleash. You will be in the healthcare line with the rest of us while the government drains your bank account or 'puts you down' for being unworthy for society.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

THIS IS A BOLD FACE LIE, LIE, LIE!!!!!!

Prove that it is a fake!!!!!!!!!!! And prove that it is a LIE!

THIS IS CLASSIC ACORN TACTICS THAT YOU ARE TRYING HERE, IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK!!!!

The truth has been set free and it is only a matter of time until he is removed from office and charged with treason, that is if any of this makes it to court before someone in support of Obama buys off who ever to make this hard core evidence go away.

Watching closely,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
reply to post by Southern Guardian

THIS IS A BOLD FACE LIE, LIE, LIE!!!!!!

Prove that it is a fake!!!!!!!!!!! And prove that it is a LIE!

THIS IS CLASSIC ACORN TACTICS THAT YOU ARE TRYING HERE, IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK!!!!

The truth has been set free and it is only a matter of time until he is removed from office and charged with treason, that is if any of this makes it to court before someone in support of Obama buys off who ever to make this hard core evidence go away.

Watching closely,

Eye of Eagle

10 post's and 19 flag's...minus a flag from me and You of course
So i say your on to something there.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I agree that the document is a fake.

People were hung-up on the term "republic" and as I started to delve into the issue, I found many things that may support the conspiracy, but in the end after seeing many documents the picture started to take shape. However, the original Constitution did not have the term "republic." And I mistakenly said that it did in that very long thread. It was amended later by Mzee Jomo Kenyatta on June 1st, 1964 to reflect "The Republic of Kenya." There were two amendments in 1964 that occurred.

With that being said, the British officially recognized Kenya as a Republic in March of 1965, backdating the document to Dec. 12th, 1964, or possibly before that time as it is so carefully worded.

Whether or not, Kenya was a Dominion is moot because that is based off British history and the documents I have found declared it as much.

Well, I am still new to ATS and I would like to put together my proof, but will not be able to till later in the evening.

The only possible explanation that I could have come up with for "republic" on the document would have been the fact that Kenya was not ruled by a Monarch. Remember, even communism can be a Republic if the leader has to abide by the guidelines set of the communist party.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yep, the news outlets are already coming to the conclusion that this was forged...

washingtonindependent.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

He didn't do the research, credit should be awarded to XyZeR. Check out page 46 of the very long thread about the fake BC.

SouthernGuardian, while doing it with good intentions, pretty much just copied and pasted XyZeR's findings.

While not appreciating his usual needless rudeness, I do appreciate him posting a thread bringing the so far undeniable proof that this if fake to the forefront.

But credit should be given where do.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

That was funny Hunka!!!

The story read just like the thread here on ATS started by Flyers Fan yesterday afternoon. What, are the news agencies getting their stories from a conspiracy site? Or are they all in cahoots, gleaning info from websites to coalate the stories? Funny stuff, literally.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
And now, FOX wants to blame Obama with this headline...

Obama's to Blame for the Birther Movement

That's like saying... Scantily clad women to blame for rapists!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
since you are unable to authenticate this kenyan short birth certificate
then ide have to call this thread a HOAX

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join