It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
oh yeah, and i think GPS works at night as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Yes this is a VERY underground sub culture.. Similar to when I was a graffiti artist in my youth.. People see your work and know your TAG but they don't know you personally..

I have spoken to a couple of guys who have said they make circles. They said they use paracord (knotted to judge length), handheld hikers GPS units and light weight rollers.. Although they also said they have seen weird stuff at night in the fields too and they believe not all are man-made.. (I think this was just to keep people coming to see their work).

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by ALLis0NE

ho wow nice you made a great gif animation

ok now it's simple, you say it's easy, you show us how it's so easy to made a gif animation, by the way there nothing new, we know it's made we geometry figure,it's like explaining to us why cars have wheels,

Obviously you don't get it.

The point of the animation was to show you the steps that MAN used to create the crop circle. First the squares, then the circles.

The other point was to show that it could be made with a simple piece of string! Circles, and straight lines can be made with a simple piece of string. This particular crop circle in the OP is made of lines and circles ONLY. IT IS A SIMPLE DESIGN! This leads me to believe it was made by MAN with simple tools.... it's quite obvious.

Why don't the "aliens" make art that isn't based on straight lines and circles made with pivoting a straight line? I know why, because there is no "aliens" making these, it is MAN-MADE and they are using simple measuring methods (STRING/ROPE) which make circles and lines only... That is why they are usually so straight and look nice, because it's like using a ruler to draw a straight line.

now take your plank and rope find a field at night and i'm nice with you you have two hour to make us this easy thing because some crop if you had read some report was appear in one hour and do it for us please. record all this and show us

Give me 8 people and I could make this crop circle in 30 minutes!

It's not like they make it up on the fly, they design it, plan it, then excute it in a squence of movements. I just show you the squence in the GIF animation.

and proof to us that we are just insane retarded who belive that some crop was not man made.

You prove that well on your own..

I don't have to prove you

but if you have only gif animation even it's interesting to see how it was build dont be so sarcastic and arrogant

Sarcastic and arrogant?? I just reverse engineered the crop circle in the OP to find the best way to make it with a single piece of string/rope! I even make a gif animation showing you how I would make the crop circle in real life, with a single piece of string/rope... All you have done is call me sarcastic and arrogant, with really bad english.

i'm sorry but enough is enough to read answers sterile which does nothing to the debate.

I just proved that it could be made with a single piece of string/rope.... I think that pretty much puts the debate in my hands.

you mean because it's easy only a man can do it ?

I'm saying it's easy because it is most likely made with SIMPLE TOOLS. Not some advanced UFO, or laser weapons.

Just like the opposite of all you people who believe it's "alien" because "it's to complex to be man-made". I will quote 100's of people from ATS saying that too..

are you saying that man can do only easy things, are you insluting the capacity of human brain ?

No, YOU are insulting the capacity of the human brain.

I'm saying SIMPLE TOOLS were used.... Not "advanced tools".

and you say it's not perfect are you meaning that man do only unperfect things!!! and if it's so easy to make so why they are not perfect?

I can quote 100 people who believe crop circles are made by "aliens" because they are "too perfect". I can also quote the same 100 people saying that "non-perfect crop circles are usually man-made"...

So the single time I find a flaw in a crop circle and point it out to support it being man-made, you try to argue against it... this is a never ending childish loop of illogical hogwash.

Any errors in crop circles would support HAND MADE, MAN-MADE, conclusion.

and where did you get this idea if it's complex and perfect it's automaticaly form ET's did you meet one ? why they should be perfect ?because they have advance technologie ?

If "aliens" made it with advanced TECHNOLOGY, that would mean a computer or logically controlled device is PRINTING it, not making it with their hands.. That would mean less errors.

I got this idea from PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SAY IT EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE TOPIC.

this is all a bit too simplistic and Manichean it could be very complex and mad by a man and totaly unperfect and made by a green man no one knows the only things we can do it's just make an interpretation.

English?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
notice the parralell lines, every crop circle has them within the last few months, godam you people annoy me

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kadzait
- Everything is way to perfect, a human is incapable of making everything the same size with a mapped out version of the crop circle on the field without having a sky view.

So if I asked you to use your mind, and walk in a field in a certain shape, you couldn't do it?

So if you were stranded on an island, and you know aircraft will be searching for you, you couldn't draw a huge "HELP!" in the sand unless you had a birds eye view?

Wow you are seriously lacking something mentally.

Not only could I myself write "HELP!" in the sand 100's of feet across, but I could probably draw a self portrait of myself too...

I cant seem to find a visible flaw.

I found 4 flaws just on the outer perimeter, and even more flaws in this middle... I just don't have time or enough motivation to even care to show them to you, as it should be blatantly obvious... but you choose not to see them...

Notice horrible bends in the arcs.

One of the things I look for first in a crop circle is it in any way capable of being made by man. And sorry I dont see it.

So you don't see how the crop circle in the OP could be laid out with a simple piece of string/rope? It's all straight lines, and circles...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
think about this :
news.bbc.co.uk...
and this:
en.wikipedia.org...

Could this be the most logical solution for this mystery??
(key word: remote control, robots, gps, competition, speed, area, precision etc.)

Best regards

p.s. for those with a lot of time I suggest :
try to find correlation, over google, for other crop circles sites and military facilities (for robots)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

dont blame me for my english, i'm not english but i do make an effort to be understood, now you are realy arrogant i realy hate that!

just this

I got this idea from PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SAY IT EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE TOPIC

did i say it , did you read it in every single crop topic,show me where i said it's logically controlled by a device , i dont think so, dont use the words YOU.

you are just jumping to conclusion for having the last word,keep it i dont need it .

sorry for my bad english maybe i should not participate, if i understand you only fluent english can debate.

good

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This looks like a business card to enter the Galactic Federation.

i'm serious.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Probably messages to the infiltrators that are in each country, i read somewhere that crop circles are anchor points for ships and can evacuate the hybrids and true blood aliens when disaster approaches.

also if i were E.T i'd rather communicate like this to infiltrators than use comm's as governments can pick up comm's very easily, at least by using crop circles the majority of population think it's fake.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The real question is are the crops broken or bent?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thank you EVERYONE for your replies!!

Originally posted by soldier8828
there are other crop circles that i was looking at last night on the net that were pretty recent that i havnt seen up as well....but i might have missed it idk...if not ill post em on here if it dosnt bother the OP...

Welcome! please feel free to add. Would love to see / discuss some more CCs.

Many replies set me off on tangential thought patterns, many of which had never struck me before...

Thank you again guys and gals!!!

Sacred geometry, ancient language

ET art form? Using the eARTh as the canvass?

A computer, micro chip?

Why a preponderance of these in the UK? Wiltshire, Glastonbury? Why would ALIENS make so many in UK? Why not elsewhere? US? Germany?New Zealand?

Earth itself talking to ET; As a sentient being?

A message for the unconscious mind?

@ Prevenge - Are you in the leagl profession by any chance?
An amazing perpective - If this is a fake, it has to be juxtaposed against one that is authentic/real. In this context, how do you define fake or authentic?

Holographic messages inside crop circles?

Root chakra?

A box? A storage area? A warning? - A future 'camp' shaped like a box? Life in a box?

Multiples of 8 12 and 16...DNA linkages?

Lots of lines of thought to ponder over...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm a "believer" as such, but I've got to agreewith allisone. The lines in the formation certainly look like it comes from someone walking along with a roller. There's a distinct visible pattern of footsteps and tramlines in the formation. Which to me, makes it smell of something manmade.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
Most of the crop circles I see I believe are genuine, This one however I think is not. The main reason for this is that if you look to the left about 9 o'clock of the bottom picture, you will see what looks to me like a foot path coming off the main path, then up, makes a small circle, and then comes back down and goes into the side of the crop formation.

That is also one of the things i first noticed.
Looks like somebody has ventured out of the main area to help with establishing lines and has moved out stopped, then tracked around and a bit further out for dimension perceptives from that vantage point on the ground to see if the effect was taking shape as desired and a careful track up to the 10 'o' clock position, track back and then a little swing out again from 9:10 'o' clock to 8:50 'o' clock on a curve to where the tractor track is on the extreme left of pic 3 on page 1.

Apart from that.

Ones which i've looked at and deemed unexplainable *in my opinion* and likely of metaphysical origin have a sweeping form in the direction of the fallen stems which have lain over from plasma, or similar energy, effects on the cellulose stretching as the stems have fallen uniformly, so having a natural and undisturbed texture to the formations with sharp edges to the channels made by the laying down of stems within the designs.

As has been said, the edges of this one are rugged and uneven, the curves are awkward as are the edges of the straights, as though a main shape has been made then tidied up as they went.

Apart from anything else, there are graduations where the stems have been forced down bit by bit, not indicative of the uniformity found in ones created with energy, one can clearly see the ridges and bunching on this one and were it to be metaphysical in origin the stems would be lain uniformly and the edges crisp looking as too the arcs perfectly shaped.

This is so obviously man made.

Listen guys, i am a believer, but i am pissed to the max' at the fact so many nowadays are hoaxed for a plethora of reasons.

I know some don't like to disbelieve these phenomenon but arguing blindly that all must be real is as bad as arguing all are faked.

We who believe must be our own sceptics lest we be dismissed as morons.

Please.

Look at how this has been created and it's so obviously created by a few people and not even that well done compared to some hoaxes.

Same as ufologists who want to believe a bit too much and argue til the end obviously faked UFO pics are real, do a lot of damage to the credibility of real craft that certainly hasn't been created by humans, arguing crop formations which are obviously hoaxed by people does much the same thing.

It took me all of 30 seconds to see this formation is a joke.

It isn't hard to analyse that from the graphics, if i went to the site i would likely end up in hysterical laughter from the physical evidences we can't see from the graphics resolution here.

I said before on a thread about crop formations, i got tired of seeing obvious fakes which do not invoke a gnosis and i don't take much notice anymore, this is one of them,

I dispair when i see good people getting taken in by them as well because all it does is leave people open to dersion when they assert one so obviously man created is somehow real and metaphysical in creation.

Learn some basics in what to look for, so you know what you are looking at in graphics, please people.

---

@amari.

I am Hibernian/Celt descent, all county Mayo, Eire, all the way back and i know what you mean, i tune into a lot of things in no small way, i've developed myself to that end since i was a kid, but mate, this one simply ain't real.

I've added you as 'friend' so please, take this in the good will intended, the mind and our energies are complex, things can be misunderstood by sensitives and those who are 'sensitive' do require discernment of what they perceive from metaphysical telemetry on all levels, you can be mistaken all too easily, deceived even.

Frames of reference need to be developed to train your mind both conscious and subconscious so what translates back to the mind can be processed accurately.

Having metaperception is one thing, plenty are born with such, but one needs to train to make use of them, else it's just intuitions etc which can lead you very wrong as much as to gnosis and the various forms of metaperception of natures energies as much as other people and entities.

Mind how ye go.

---

Somebody said about the planet communicating on metaphysical levels, not that i'm saying i think Terra herself is creating true crop formations, i don't.

But to a lot of mystics, empaths and mediums etc, that's a fundemental understanding, our planet has many means of communication, certainly is with me.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The more and more I see crop circles, the more and more I come to the conclusion that they are signs of Scared Geometry.

Our friends are trying to tell us something, and they are using a very ancient language that is understood everywhere, Math.

There needs to be greaty study in that field, perhaps we'd understand more of what is trying to be said.

~Keeper

Assuming that these are indeed messages, being sent by an intelligent species not of this earth, I sometimes wonder...why obscure the message? Or are we actually the recipients? If we arent, then whom are these for? And why such a canvass? Why specific locations, or geographical concentrations?

And if these are the work of earthly souls with wooden planks in the night ( somehow I dont think so personally) they are going through one hell of a trouble and for what?

Cheers!

I'm not completely sold on the idea that all of these are from "aliens" but of those that are made by them, I believe they are related to math because there was no one available to teach aliens English or German or Spanish..... Like a previous poster said, math is universal. The number 2 in German is the same in English, Spanish....

Also, those that are made by "aliens" are in corn-fields or hay-fields because trying to leave those markings on a beach without having the tide wash it away or trying to leave it in the forest and have it be discovered isn't a good idea.

If we knew more about the shape, how it related to the location (coordinates), how it related to other shapes, etc., perhaps we would understand the message better. The problem now is that some of us are making these crop circles which make it harder to determine what the message is.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Truly beautiful!!! When are folks going to stop calling them Crop Circles & start referring to them as Crop Art? Just wondering. Great post, Op.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Very Nice..... Flaged.....
Fibonacci... filius Bonacci... son of Bonaccio.....
:up

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i dont know bout you guys,but this one makes me think of biscuits..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kmann

Have you ever been on a tractor?Or tried to back up one hitched to a mower?OBVIOUSLY NOT,to make a statement like this.A tight radius turn will tear up the ground with power steering.That is why the tram lines.If a person has been tooling around and around in a small space at night on a diesel tractor,guess what?The place would stink of fumes for hours unless breezy.But the wind is usually calm at dawn.You'd have to be up and out to know that.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
PRetty =D

(and no, I don't think crop circles are made by aliens)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There is absolutely no question, on anyone's part, that some crop formations are man made - even the very good ones.

However, acknowledging that some are man made is not to say automatically that they all are. There is no sense to this all or nothing thing; unfortunately a lot of people think that way.

It is a far fetched notion to believe that humans are the only sentient beings in the cosmos. Given that intelligent life has to be out there, possibly in great numbers, why wouldn't it be possible that they are creative, artistic and interested in giving us a cryptic message to solve?

Why not?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join