It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom of decapitated baby: 'I didn't mean to do it'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Mom of decapitated baby: 'I didn't mean to do it'

news.yahoo.com

A Texas mother accused of decapitating her 3-week-old son screams "I didn't mean to do it. He told me to!" while her sister pleads for an ambulance to bring help in a desperate four-minute 911 call released Wednesday.

Police say Sanchez chewed off three of her infant's toes and ate parts of the brain. She used a knife and two swords in the attack, according to police.

"She's gone crazy last night. She was hearing voices," Garcia says.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Words cannot even describe the pit that formed in my stomach after reading this story. All I could is do imagine my son in this poor childs position and the thought alone drove me crazy. The kid was only 3 weeks old!!

I am in no way a violent person, but, I can honestly say that if this were to happen to my kid there would be nothing in hell that would stop me from buying a gun and ending this persons life.

Unfortunately, she failed to do it herself.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-7-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I dont know a lot about Post Pardum Depression, because I didnt have that after my son, but I think this lady had Mental problems before she had the baby. Um, maybe we should montor Mental patients alittle more if they are to have a baby. Adoption would have been a good idea in this situation.

What a waste of tax payers money on the court hearing on this.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There is an active thread found here.

Please contribute to the ongoing thread.

closed.

top topics

join