It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

Thank you - you are very kind. If I notice any level of improvement or if he makes any comments that would suggest that he feels unexpectedly better I will be sure you to report back.

Thanks again

Berth

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Hi there - what a kind thing to do!

Can I ask a couple of questions please?

Can you send reiki to an individual who is a firm non-believer or who is completely unaware that you are sending them reiki and it still be of benefit to them?

My nephew has just been diagnosed with Chrons disease and is deep discomfort and lost 2 and a half stone, he's only 15 and looks pretty unwell. My brother is a massive skeptic which pretty much means his son is..is there a way of helping him without his knowledge/permission?

Thanks very much

Berth

Thank you so much, Berth for the kind words. I feel just terrible for your nephew. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do unless I have his permission as that is a very strictly adhered to part of the Reiki code of ethics.

Only with the patients permission can I send Reiki. It's kind of like willingly inviting the Loving Energy into One's body with mindful intent.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Good morning to Each and All of You!

In addition to the many requests for healing, there have also been a substantial amount of you wishing to become practitioners. The website is sorely lacking for that kind of info just yet. However, give me thru the weekend and I should have an entire Reiki Curriculum posted for all who wish to study and become practitioners. There is also a message board on site to foil questions of all kinds as well as healing requests and attunement requests.

Just as a gentle reminder, I will do Distance Healings Monday thru Friday as I get them no later than 7pm PST.

I am also setting aside Saturday Afternoons for Attunement Appointments.

You can openly request healing on this thread but I respectfully ask you to U2U me for attunement and instruction information both of which should be on the website within a week.

I will repost this particular posting periodically just to keep the information fresh and so it won't get lost in the thread.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akoostikreiki
Well my name gives it away...but more specifically im a Usui Reiki II practioner.
I must say im so glad to see this thread here..I' 19 and its hard for myself to find other lightworkers other than the few in my circle of friends.
For all those who are reiki are there any musicans?
Ive been workin out attempting to send reiki through my music and my band called "Crystal Clear"
Definatley not trying to promote anything here but since there are reiki's here I would like to know if they would mind checking out some of my videos on youtube created with the power and long distance symbols to let e know if they are any effects they can notice. I truely believe using reiki through usic for the positive intention can do wonders if applied properly.
Though its not directly said the intention is there.
www.youtube.com...

also like the others have said if there is anyone who needs healing or just wants to discuss reiki im always interested in talking about it.
I've only been a practioner for about a year but I' hoping this is the start of a great journey down the red road
namaste to you all

Thank You so much, Kind One for your loving help and contributions!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Illumination
I don't know if this should be posted here or not, but I was wondering if you could possible explain this practice and how to do it. I think I would like to become a reiki practicioner but unfortunatly due to my location being in texas and a lack of resources (funds
) there aren't any locations at which I could go and learn from a Reiki master so perhaps you could send me a private message (U2U on this site I think?) with maybe some exercises to expand my knowledge and perhaps my ability to eventually become a reiki healer.

I am revamping a website for just that sort of thing. It should be done before the weekend is done. I will post on this thread when it is finished and then everyone can U2U me for the URL.

Don't worry. You could be on Mars and I can attune you as a Reiki Master!

First steps first.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
My boss's wife is a Reiki master. My best friend is as well. A few years ago, some very odd things started happening to me and it turns out that somehow I too have been "taught" Reiki-type healing but without the symbols, etc. But they tell me it is some sort of Reiki healing. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I couldn't be bothered to read all the pages in this thread.

I could also mention that my best friend comes to me for healing. She says that what I do is the most powerful of all the healers she's been to.

I would very much welcome comments and discussion. I live in Finland and they want to regulate healers here, requiring everyone to be licensed. I do wonder how the government and exactly which branch of medicine consider themselves so omniscient that they can decide who is a healer and who isn't. My healing skills are certified by a higher power.

I would be more than honored to help you with your dilemma. Stay up on this thread as pertainent info is coming just for you. We will make you a Reiki Practitioner yet!

In lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Wow, great thread first of all! I was going to put this in a U2U, but figured I might as well get it out here to contribute to the conversation.

My mother has Frontal Lobe Dementia and we've spent the last 10 years finding out what it was. Everyone thought it was Alzheimers, and yet it didn't behave like it, and so on. Anyway, they finally narrowed it down to FTD (aka Pick's Disease).

The prognosis isn't real great for people with FTD, but if there's anything that can be done to give her more "good" or happy days then I am all for it. My dad used to be a person to laugh at alternative medicine, but he's now seen the ugly side of modern medicine as she has tried every drug under the sun to help with this.

I'd like to get a basis for Reiki so that I can help him understand it and give him some pointers and places to go to learn. He actually asked me about it a few weeks ago and I'd like to learn myself so that I better understand it all.

I could use some attunement myself, and of course my parents can be wore down from this daily battle even though they're retired.

Thank you again for this thread and I'll be sure to take a look at your website info!

I should have the entire Reiki Curriculum on my website before the weekend is through. Hang in there! Help is on the way.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Wow! I am beyond humbled. I assure you this is not the little vehicle named Erik. All Erik is doing is remaining open to Spirit and letting that energy channel through him. There is no way I could do anything this grand. I am just as baffled by it all is You! Nothing short of amazing. I'm in awe.

I am just guessing the little vehicle has had a hard time on Earth like most vehicles which lead you to healing yourself through the reiki system... but by no means should you or anything else ever belittle you. You are much more than a mere conduit or channel for something "greater" and you should use Spirit for yourself, or otherwise 50-50.

I am a Teramai practicioner by the way, about 8 years, a few years ago I received my 3a initiation. Because I like to experiment I'll post along. I don't recognize "reiki" as an energy though, the "ki" in reiki refers to an energy (lifeforce) and rei means way, hence the way to lifeforce. So don't send me any reiki

Thank you for the gentle reminder and blessing this thread with your Light!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
CAn I put myself down for some healing energy? I'm currently fighting off a small bout of skin cancer (upper left arm) And could use a bit of extra oomph in my meditations.

I'm in Harpenden, Hertfordshire - UK.

Thanking you in anticipation of the light.
Namaste.

Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming your way.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow, what a great gesture.

The world needs more people like you.

I'll take a little love in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada please!

I am on vacation for 15 days and it would really start me off right!

Be well,

Gio

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Could you please send some of that healing light this way? I'm in Southern New Jersey, 15 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Not sure if that helps or is even required! lol

Anyway, thanks in advance for efforts.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GioTheGreek
Wow, what a great gesture.

The world needs more people like you.

I'll take a little love in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada please!

I am on vacation for 15 days and it would really start me off right!

Be well,

Gio

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way!

Thank you so much for the kindnesses.

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Could you please send some of that healing light this way? I'm in Southern New Jersey, 15 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Not sure if that helps or is even required! lol

Anyway, thanks in advance for efforts.

Thank you, Rasputin for blessing this thread with your Light!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Erik

i have done R1, am i able to heal family and friends or do i still have to clear out my chakra's every day.?

do i have to wait until i do R2 before i start healing others?

or is it only masters that are ready to heal?

love and light

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I kind of have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds good and help full. So If you would please send some my way here in the Great State of Texas. Dallas, Texas!
Thanks! I could use soom good vibe to get me pointed in the right direction!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
Erik

i have done R1, am i able to heal family and friends or do i still have to clear out my chakra's every day.?

do i have to wait until i do R2 before i start healing others?

or is it only masters that are ready to heal?

love and light

You can begin healing as soon as you are an R1! Put those hot hands on yourself daily and that should keep your energy up and things hummin'.

There are symbols that come with R2 and allow you to do distance healings as well as heal/clean places and things. Kind of a purification. Kewl!

R3 comes with one more Symbol and an Attunement Symbol as well as learning how to pass attunements.

Start healing now and put those hands on every willing body, girl!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi Redwood! I sent you a U2U but wanted to state that I really appreciate what you are doing and I can sense that you are genuine in your efforts.

If you have a moment to send me some healing energy I am sure I would benefit greatly as I have been really struggling with major life transforming events recently.

Thank you in advance.
Namaste

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
I kind of have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds good and help full. So If you would please send some my way here in the Great State of Texas. Dallas, Texas!
Thanks! I could use soom good vibe to get me pointed in the right direction!

Peace!

Just stay tuned to this thread. ALL of the information is coming within a week!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
Hi Redwood! I sent you a U2U but wanted to state that I really appreciate what you are doing and I can sense that you are genuine in your efforts.

If you have a moment to send me some healing energy I am sure I would benefit greatly as I have been really struggling with major life transforming events recently.

Thank you in advance.
Namaste

Thank you for your kind words, EarthFairie!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way.

I am going to your U2U now.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

will do

thanks Erick

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>