It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 24th Crop Circle Explained – Mayan Calendar! Pictures/Details/Explanation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
At the Crop Circle Connection link – they have deciphered the design – a meaning has not been deciphered but the design has been. The Mayan Calendar design also goes to February 2013.

ATS member watchZEITGEISTnow brought the circle to our attention at thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

First lets look at the pictures of the circle – it is gorgeous and intricate.

Link to more pictures besides these:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/809a41e8c0a9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/707a4a1dfff2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0184b28c3579.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cb9e14511dd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cc6bd2f6807.jpg[/atsimg]

About how they found the circle was formed.

The formation is laid pretty neat.The crop is very flattened, even in areas unaffected by foot traffic.
Crop damage, possibly caused by previous visitors. Stems bent just above ground level, mainly before the first node. In the 'arm', after the one just off tram-line facing the hill,, the flattened circle, within an outlined circle, has a narrow 'basket weave' throughout, whilst the other circles in same position are flowing towards the centre There is an interesting effect with the crop lay, in the ovals at the end of each off-shoot. Again a neat formation enhanced by the unique location.

Now – here is how they have explained how the design is the Mayan Calendar.

This is not a decipher in what message is in the crop circle – it is simply an explanation of what the crop circle design is.

Link to article:

Those lunar series glyphs on Mayan monuments are essentially dates in a lunar calendar. In addition to giving age of the Moon in days past new, each calendar specifies the current lunar month, and tells whether it is 29 or 30 days long” (see lunardate).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8720f178f293.jpg[/atsimg]

The inner and outer rings are male and female representation of the Mayan symbols

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35592e1cffa5.jpg[/atsimg]

The triangle pointing upwards refers to the male energy, the yang energy from heaven. The triangle pointing downwards refers to the female energy, springing from Earth. The circle contains 12 elements. This number has a close relationship with the circle. This for example refers to the equilibration of the opposing forces of the 12 signs of the zodiac. The formation depicts a perfect equilibration of the male and the female in connection with the origin.
However this formation has deeper levels. First of all it’s important to note that today (24th July) is the last day of the thirteenth and last month of the so called 13-moon-calendar: a calendar that has been based upon the Maya-calendars. The circle of this formation seems to symbolize this completion. However it seems to be very questionable if the crop circle makers want to refer to this as the 13-moon-calendar has 13 months, meanwhile the formation has been based upon the numbers 12 and 24. On the other hand we find Maya-symbols in the formation (!):

“A Lunar Series was drawn just after the Long Count and Tzolk'in on some Mayan monuments. Using lunar months of either 29 or 30 days, the Mayans marked lunar cycles as the time between two successive new Moons” (see mayan-calendar).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94a2a409d065.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5b2afaf038c.jpg[/atsimg]

What do this symbols mean and where do they refer to? The holy tree of life (symbolized by a T) is a Maya-symbol that refers to the fact that the principle of creation by human beings has been based upon the connection between heaven and Earth. That’s very similar to a tree, that is rooted in the Earth meanwhile the leaves of the crown have been directed towards heaven. This principle of the connection of polarities is also the fundamental basics of the circle and the 12 equilibrating forces, the male and the female, of the formation.
Apart from that we find symbols that relate to the principle of creation known by the Maya as the Tzolkin. This is another principle of creation as the principle that just has been described, which has been based upon the number 12. The Tzolkin in contrast is a so called 13:20 coded cycle of creation, which generally results in a cycle of 13 x 20 = 260 days. Although the classical Maya only knew one cycle of creation, nowadays there are 3. These additional 2 cycles of creation have been introduced by higher intelligences in the years 1036 and 1040 as a counterbalance to the classical Tzolkin, but didn’t harmonize with the classical Tzolkin until the year 2008. The 3 counts are the cycles of creation of the male (classical), the female (the so called “Dreamspell” count, revealed by the Maya-researcher José Argüelles) and the child or the creative cycle that connects us with our true origin and connects the male with the female. This last count is unknown to Maya-researchers (!!) and I called this cycle the “Cosmic Count”.

The article then refers to this other circle which as they say – shows a Mayan Calendar “third count”. It is a very long article – so I am only inserting the link – nothing from it, since this thread is about the July 24th Circle.
Link to article: www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Picture of circle – of Mayan Third Count
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf21dd6d75a.jpg[/atsimg]

Information about current circle – referring to above circle:

Since the year 2008, these 3 counts are in a perfect balance (see formation www.cropcircleconnector.com... !). As the formation clearly is related to the circle, it makes sense to believe that the signs refer to the Cosmic Count (although unknown to Maya-researchers). The faces look very much like the Solar Seal “Ahau” or the “yellow sun”. The Maya use a counting system in which a dot represents 1 and a bar represents 5. So the double “bar” above the yellow sun (Ahau) represents 10, which results in “10 Ahau”. Ahau with a single dot represents “1 Ahau”. However it requires little imagination also to distinguish “6 Ahau”: the bar near the dot can even be found in 2 ways, as a single bar, or a bar as part of the circle. What does this mean??

More information about the July 24th Circle and some meanings of the Mayan Calendar info:

In the first place should be noted that 2 days later, the 26th July is “New Year” regarding the 13-moon-calendar (the 25th is a day out of time) and this date has a signature of 6 Ahau (Cosmic Count)! In this respect should be noted that also the true end-date of the Mayan Long Count, this is the 1st of June 2012 (see www.33mm.eu/en/end_of_time ), has the same signature: the period in between exactly equals 4 Tzolkin-cycles or 3 ecliptic years. This is important as this means that “New Year” 2009 marks the start of a cycle that leads mankind to its true origin. The “6 Ahau” fits with the start and completion of this cycle, as it means the restore of balance, leading to enlightenment.
The next question is what the signature of 10 Ahau means? The first date that has as signature of 10 Ahau according to the Cosmic Count is the second of January 2010. However as the formation has been created 2 days before the 6 Ahau-date, it makes sense to believe we have to count 2 days back. This is the last day of the Gregorian calendar year, and the Solar Seals of this day are the same as the Solar Seals of the day of the formation. Could the fact that the formation has been created on the end of the 13-moon-year and at the same time refers to the end of the Gregorian year refer to an end and replacement of the Gregorian calendar?! I’m sure it does and this is the reason why this formation has been divided into 12 segments.
As I already pointed out, there are 2 principles of creation. The 13-moon-calendar has been based upon the 13 Tones of Creation. This calendar will continue to exist in new age in a revised form. However the 13-moon-calendar isn’t a seasonal calendar. A seasonal calendar is a creative cycle that has been based upon the equilibrating forces of the 4 seasons: this is what this formation depicts. One seasons lasts for about 90 days. This means that this calendar always has a multiple of 3 x 4 is 12 months (and not 13). I got all the information about the seasonal calendar of new age and just was wondering when the crop circle makers would “reveal” this! First the headlines of this calendar:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It is about how they come to the date of February 2013

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7366e07184be.jpg[/atsimg]

- One cycle consists of 2 years or 24 months of 30 days or 24 x 30 = 720 days. The month has been based upon the lunar month (about 29.53 days). This can be considered as a “static” or “male” cycle: the lunar phase at the end of the month is the same as at the beginning of the month. This cycle starts 8 days after the actual beginning of the calendar-year.

- Underneath exists a dynamic or “female” cycle of creation, based upon the 13 Tones of Creation. This has been based upon the 4 lunar phases. Within a period of 8 days (not 7!!), the lunar phase comes in the next state and “crosses” the lunar phase of the beginning of this period. 13 x 8 days equal 104 days and on the 104th day the lunar phase is opposite to the lunar phase of the beginning of this period. These opposite forces are the creative power underneath this time-wave. 2 years consist of 7 time-waves or 7 x 104 = 728 days.

- There are 2 days left, which are days “out of time”.

- Every 2 cycles (4 years) an extra leap day (day out of time) is added at the end of the year, to keep synchronized with the seasonal year. An exception is made for every period of 64 cycles (128 years): then no leap day is added.

- The 2 years-cycle resonates with the rotation-period of Venus (243 days): 3 rotations of Venus precisely equal 2 years.

- The first “female” cycle starts, around midwinter on the 24th December 2012, the “male” cycle 8 days later: the first of January 2013.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9e4720a3a01.jpg[/atsimg]

The 24 months can be found in the 24 faces of this formation. Note that the starting date (24/12/’12) actually also can be found in the formation: there are 24 faces, 12 dots and 12 symbols in the central circle. Note that in the formation also the signature “1 Ahau” can be recognized (Ahau with 1 dot). During the classical periods of the Maya (expressed in the Maya-codex) 1 Ahau had a close relationship with Venus. Note also that the formation clearly expresses the perfect equilibration between the male and the female, from which love arise. This also has a close relationship with Venus. In this respect also the completion of the first “Tun” (cosmic year of 360 days) of new age turns out to have a special meaning. This date, the 27th May 2013 (a date which actually doesn’t exist!), is also an “Ahau-date” and on this date Venus is on exactly the same position in the zodiac as on the date of the formation! This date falls 1401 days after New Year 2009 (26th July) and this period turns out to correspond exactly with 1401 / 116.75 = 12 Venusian solar days! Two months later is the 26th July 2013, precise 4 years after “New Year” 2009. This is a 10 Ahau-date in correspondence with the formation!
The “female” cycle hasn’t been depicted in the formation. However it’s very notable that 12 x 104 days (12 time-waves with regard to the new calendar) after this formation falls on the 23 December 2012, just one day before the actual start of the first time-wave!! Note that also the numerological value of the date of creation of the formation perfectly fits: the day-number equals 24 while also the sum of ciphers of 24/7/2009 equals 24!

When does the Gregorian calendar end? This will be on the 16th February 2013. In accordance with this formation this is a 6 Ahau-date (!): the formation has been created almost precise 5 Tzolkin-cycles before the end of the Gregorian calendar! The most important reasons that the Gregorian calendar ends on this date in 2013 are the following:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aaa9bd96657e.jpg[/atsimg]

Below is the final summation of how they came to the Feb. 16th 2013 date

- In many ways, the start of the Gregorian calendar can also be considered as the 1st March. Note that even the Latin names of the months reveal this (Septem = 7, Octo = 8, Novem = 9, Decem = 10). Leap days are normally added at the end of the year. From this viewpoint this is February. The 1st March 2012 is the start of a time-wave of 13 so called draconic months until the end-date of the Gregorian calendar. This is the lunar cycle referring the lunar nodes: the points where the moon crosses the ecliptic and eclipses can take place. The time-wave starts and ends with a conjunction of the moon with the south node. Precise 3 draconic months after the beginning of this cycle, on the 20th May, the important eclipse in conjunction with the Pleiades takes place. The time-wave of 13 draconic months coincide with precisely 12 lunar months.
- The 16th February 2013 is the 260th day of new age and completes the first cycle of creation (13 x 20 days) of new age.

- It’s a Saturday: the end of the (work-)week

- This day is the 7th day of Tone 7 of the time-wave that started on the 24th December 2012. Tone 7 started on the 10th February with new moon and ends the day after the 16th with half moon (sun and moon form a cross), which symbolizes the end.

What is also very interesting – take a look at these pictures – Orbs were photographed in the circle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c18af2b93e3b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e178173804e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/165516cceafb.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh BTW: there is no “doom and gloom” here – just information laid out – that is interesting to me and hopefully in a way that everyone can understand the conclusions of the Mayan Calendar description.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So why not post this in watchZEITGEISTnow's original thread instead of making a new one? Again, the information is interesting, but you didn't need to make another thread about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sonic infinity ??? How dare you be critical ?

The amount of work and details are astounding , along with even more evidence that there are orbs involved.

I believe that the real crop circles are preparing us for the brave new world we head into which i would say is 2013 since dec 12 2012 is only 10 days previous to. And the info here points to Feb , which i would mark any specific day as a day to practice ritual , or meditate ,at least pay attention to signs or omens from nature or from dreams , or intuition.

Now, re: skeptics and fakers of crop circles. I believe that most of the fakers do-not-believe that real crop circles are made by non human forces . So, this is why they try to out do themselves. Yes, there is also a chance that military is trying to copy the real circles but cannot come close ,due to the key characteristics of a real one . Now ,a real one ,has the expanded node or exploded node ---where it is bent. This is due to a microwave type energy that i presume is emitted by orbs ,and perhaps a sound is also emitted as well at the same time. Now whats interesting is re: the nodes is on a older dry crop the node will explode and on a fresher younger or mid aged crop the node is expanded (where its bent) . This is the major incidcator (s)of a real circle , yet there are other clues ,too. Anyone who is seriously looking into this subject will know this. They will also know that the fake circles have small scratch marks by the planks ,and the nodes are not expanded or exploded.

Now, the interpretation of this circle is well done and makes total sense. Thanks for sharing that info . I want you to know that informed believers are much appreciative . And ,yes i suppose the naysayers will be part of the puzzle ,since they ,as i've said , will not or cannot believe in great mysteries such as crop circles.

(so, again, i see this as another agreement to look at 2013 instead of '12. I have done my homework also on that and its basically uncharted terroritory in time. They called it the 6th sun period. Its basically like a unprogramed computer program which waits to be programed. Fresh slate , as they say. So, do not have any conclusions other then to be open minded and perhaps be ready to think positive . Perhaps we or many will find ways to grow in leaps in bounds? who knows , we will see .

All i know i wish that those who hold back mans evolution get out of the way then : (skeptics and shadow government)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

MOST EXCELLENT WORK !!!!!

I AGREE

AGAIN its '13 not '12 , only 10 days of '12 play into the new age we enter.

i Agree 100% with :Oh BTW: there is no “doom and gloom” here – just information laid out – that is interesting to me and hopefully in a way that everyone can understand the conclusions of the Mayan Calendar description.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Uh... it definitely looks interesting but I gave up after three minutes of reading due to the simple reason that I had absolutely no idea what the hell the author was talking about, lol. Whoever wrote that seems to think we're all leading Mayan calendar experts or something with all the terminology and rapid fire facts he threw into one paragraph. With that said, can someone [who understood well] please give me a cliff notes version?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Excellent Post, well worth the read.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the interpretation of this crop circle is on the level of what was done at the chilbolton codex and arocebo reply crop circle well they were crop glyphs for the most part.

i am amazed .

and my source is the late great dr michael k wolf who stanton friedman so wrongly disproved . and he said when questioned whether our military uses statelites to make crop circles , saying that they might be trying to duplicate them is all. but they cant bend them like the et's do.

now of course people also make them too. yet if satelites make them they'd have to be stationairy to do so , because of the detail and size a moving satelite cannot make them in a single blast.

so folks we have a amazing phenonoma going on ,and occring big time this year.

i believe that the good greys , since there are multi levels or races of greys , are making them. yet if they're are also nature spirits making them then the greys have simply been impressed and copied them.

now let me restate that the feburary date mentioned in this crop circle just tells me that maybe 2013 is the big year and not '12 ,but its a guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
linda live from UK had the proof i needed

varified the et connection etc

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I keep pondering and wondering how some people are convinced that all cropcircles/cropdesigns are fake!!! Beats me!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

There is nothing fake about them. They are real.

Real crops vandalized by real people.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Methinks the true motive rests in the constant accusations of profit motive.Projecting theory says that's their own.They accuse others of lying and defrauding the gullible for money because that's the way they themselves think/write-for-money whatever is on the agenda.And further,I have noticed of late a focus on persons,not topics.Means we're right and they're scared of the message getting out.Which is what this is all about really,the message.And our actions.This is about beauty as apparent by the designs themselves and order.They are honoring us and our role to play is important.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Explain the weave?
Photoshop?
Two guys and some boards?
PS I must be on someone's ignore list

[edit on 1-8-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Probably more than two guys. Unless they are very energetic.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
star, and flag for a good job. There is no way two guys could do this and not be seen.....An army??? Nope, first we'd see tracks everywhere; second two people have a hard enough time getting along, and agreeing; when large amounts of people work together?????PlEASE.

Nope these beautiful designs are signs.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Huh, I must really like this thread.

Second line, and again excellent work.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What has me stumped is that no one has been caught vandilizing these crops. It must take some time to lay out the lines get the people in place and stomp all these patterns with foot boards and ropes yet to my knowledge nobody has been caught doing it. Where are the videos of these people out there stomping around making these patterns? HMMM. For that matter where are the pictures or videos of u.f.o.s or whatever doing it. Come on I need to see this. Or do these patterns really just appear in seconds like some folks theorize?HMMM I would settle for a demonstration by these so called 'croppies' it think there called. If anyone has video footage or pictures of someone making these most recent crop patterns please post them and put these skeptic or believers in thier place.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

To perform the act of tucking one hand full of wheat stems over one bunch laying across then under the next,all the while holding the previous lay and pre bending the next would take at least a second.And two people working as a team.So,if there are ten teams,total of twenty people out there stomping and weaving and holding,and there are several thousands of intersections between the elements of the 'weave' a time frame could be closely estimated.The variables are # of 'weavings',# of operators(as teams) and time allowed.That is not addressing transportation,access,co-ordination,darkness,difficulty of accuracy,no noise,close scrutiny of these areas by farmers,cops,military,papparazzi looking for that one photo to prove whatever/whomever,sheer physical labor involved.
So if there are ten thousand intersections at a second apiece,for a team of two,that would be about three hours.Ten teams would be under the 45 minutes alleged to be the shortest time allowed.Now this is a really rough estimate,the actual weaving could take5 times as long.But it won't be any less.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Boy the Department Of Defense sure can make some beautiful elaborate aztecian designs in cornfields using their satellites that use microwaves to make designs in cornfields. Wow.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
they never seem to catch these craft making these designs with 1980s earth microwave technology. hmmmmm.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by warpath1984]

<<   2 >>

join