It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look! I can be Obama too!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This was a reply by me in another thread but I dare anyone to try and prove me wrong on this simple and very basic idea that this is all pure contrived BS.

Don't attempt if your not up to the task but within the law I can prove to be anything I want to be If I spent the same amount of money to lie (or block, seal, expunge).

[SNIP] No matter what Obama fans say, they can't disagree that I could be anything I wanted too hiding behind money and good lawyers.

Lastly, Ill tell you what. Im going to sell my house and hire representation because Im claiming Im American Indian.

Just try to prove im not. In the meantime, Ill be hunting in your backyard and fishing in your pond. You would like to see my LF certificate? Rofl, nah, Im not gonna show ya, Ill just continue fishing in your pond.

Why? Well, why not, you have no cause to see it, me fishing in your pond isn't hurting anyone, why should you care? You don't eat fish out of there, none of your business.

Ill stalk around and kill things on your property, fish in your pond and actually laugh in your face, I have the right to do just that because you have no standing to say I don't!

Happy fishing!

Mod Edit: Removed request for flags.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here's some choice words from someone who is neither an Obama supporter or hater:

Get.

Over.

It.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Get over it? Really? It's not like somebody just accidently ran over my dog. It's not like somebody who I didn't like got my mother drunk and had there way with her.

Get over it? I think you need to get over your self importance of posting about a subject you know nothing about and including snippits along with your ignorance. Post big (AKA SMART) or go home.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Helious]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

No, why don't you get over YOUR self importance.

Nothing you say or do will change anything.

You're stuck with it for another 3 1/2 years so in that time why not attack the policies and decisions the guy makes instead of trying to push an agenda that you can't win.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I ripped this from the somewhere or other, and posted it in another thread:

I can post my copy of the deed that proves I own your house. I can post as many copies of the deed as you might ever want to look at. Each and every copy says I own your house.

Everyone I know says I own your house.

The registrar of deeds says she “has the valid deed to your house on file”. She will not make any other comments regarding the deed, and says that the statement stands on its own.

Good enough! you are clearly a delusional wingnut to be occupying my house. Please leave my house today so I can occupy my property.

By the way, a web site owned by some of my employees has now verified that my copy of the deed is authentic. It has a raised seal and everything.

The registrar of deeds has personally seen and verified that the archives have the original deed to your house.

This should prove everything. What more evidence do you need that I own your house?

I can give you pointers on an excellent moving service

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Funny thing is, I may be stuck with it, that is fact. What is shocking with your comments if you have not already realized my friend...... Your stuck with it too! Do ya like it? Do ya love it?

You must, light hearted mouth spewing with no forthought has birthed this nightmare and people who don't know what to do or think any more fuel it.

Make a choice to be informed about the situation and the resolve and perhaps you wouldn't be so inclined to simply say.... Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Nice Lemon, I have not heard that before now. Those are words to consider no matter the state of any nation. Wisdom is not derived from need but from a state of peacefull thinking.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Helious]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Im headed for sleep, post comments if you will and Ill ream you a new one in the morning.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm not stuck with it at all actually.

Generally speaking, having Obama in power will have zero effect on me and most of the worlds population.

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

For a little perspective imagine you lived in Fiji, right now the army controls that country, all the media outlets have been shut down, people thrown in jail if they say something bad about the regime.

And here you are thinking you got it bad because your leader might be from another country!?

Please.

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There are more than enough threads on the Birth Certificate issue.

Please use the search function to find an appropriate thread to add your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join