It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits Bound To Objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have previously read of small objects that protective spirits can be bound to or called upon with. I don't know if I believe any of it tbh, but I would like to know more about this and the methods that people would use

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know about this, and really don't think it's a good idea to try to bind a spirit to an object or to call any IMHO. They can be thought to be generally helpful, but you must know for sure that you have called correctly, spoken wrong, you might get something you don't want. Something evil or negative. My best advice is what I normally do, I charge an object with my own energies for protection, Or to return to me(I call it the boomerrang charge), this means if it's stolen or lost that I will always, always get it back one way or another. To do this though, you would need to read and study the various ways to charge objects and choose the best one for you. That said a good book to start with is Buckman's Complete Book of Witchcraft, then try to readsome of Scott Cunningham's stuff. That's the best I can tell you. You can also research online. Type "Charging objects in pagan practices" On google.com or any search tool you use. Hope I helped.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't want to be a party pooper here but I think you will have a lot more success learning how to get spirits occupying bodies to protect you. The general gist of it is you get what you give. Care for and protect others through your behavior and the rewards are infinite

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was thinking about this exact topic last night.
strange enough last week i had the feeling that a spirit was bound to my cellphone.
my friends house is old and creaky and we believe there is a playful spirit of someone close to their twenties in the house.
well last night i was driving my buddies home after a party, and my cellphone kept glitching and freezing up. when i turned it back on everything was fine,
then rougly ten minutes later it went off and fell into my floorboard, i reached down for it , but it wasnt there. so i stopped my car and looked for it, finding it in my center console. i never opened my console or moved my phone there.
when i got my phone on my charger at my house everything stopped.
no glitching, no freezing. everything was back to normal.
however the next day i went back to my friends house, and my phone started acting up again, but it seems the spirit hasn't left my friends house again.
so who knows, maybe they can bind themselves to objects perhaps trying to get closer to humans in the effort of being human again.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Binding a spirit means you have to have a stronger will, structured mind and a lot of faith in whatever you believe in than the spirit you are trying to bind. Basically it's a slave system. Calling upon the spirits isn't like dialing a number on a cellphone.

The best you can do is pray to a saint of your chosen religion and don't expect your prayer to be heard. Imagine they already know what you are going to pray for since they are saints and know these things in advance. Be humble and do something on earth in return, just a random act of kindness.

top topics

join