It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney taken inside S-4 to view flying saucers & EBE bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Around April 1991, Dick Cheney was taken inside a secret underground facility located in a remote area in Nevada adjacent to Nellis Air Force base to view captured flying saucers and dead extraterrestrial bodies. The startling claims were made by a former security guard at the facility who in October 1991 gave his testimony on video. The guard had documents and photos supporting his claims of working on the secret facility called S-4.

Source Link: www.examiner.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98e67a2a4737.jpg[/atsimg]Drawing of discs inside S-4. Artist: Agnes Shojack.

With Dick Cheney being involved with S4, Dreamland or better known as Area 51 any likelyhood of the U.S. getting a fair shack of Disclosure on the UFO/Alien topic has got to be doomed. Chaney is one of the best former known politicians known for keeping secrets and a master at spreading mis-information so that the truth about any subject that he's involved with never gets out completely.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Interesting story.... but the Examiner??? Eh.... Hows Bat boy these days???
Is he still in love with Nessy???? Dick Cheney is my HERO!! lmao

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
interesting story.
have any of the area 51 whistleblowers have said anything about this?
or is there any other proof this happened?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm having deja vu. I believe this was already posted a week or so back.

I have trouble believing these type of stories because of the "elevator guard" who spills the beans. If the facility was that top secret how does that happen? Or if the elevator has 3 locks, a retinal scan, and a finger scan why post a peon guard there?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a drawing doesnt count as a photo.

Where are the documents? where are the photos?
boooo sounds like more b.s to me!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This comment is directed to those who have dismissed the source and had a comment to about the artwork posted with this thread.

1). I simply found this article very interesting, this was not the first time it's been reported Chaney's involvement with S4 and thought to share this latest story. That is all, if you are not a Area 51/Dreamland/S4 follower then move on to another story that you find interesting.

2). The artwork posted on this thread was simply my wish to add a visual to it. It's a drawing from a prior whistleblower who showed documents supporting his knowledge of it's existence (S4).

So please if you click on a thread, then decide to read the attached link or videos and have something to add, then please do so but if you simply wish to shoot the messanger then please move on! Thank you

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Uhhhh I just heard this on the George Snoory show last night and well of course somebody will come forward acting like they have some kind of information.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In the Article at the end you can see the W2 proving he worked for the CIA................but if you look close, both Langley and Virginia are misspelled.

FAIL

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this story 8 days ago

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread, thank you

Thread Closed

new topics