It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO Sighting over Windsor, ON, Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Good day to all, I would like to introduce myself for the first time on this forum. I have been an avid browser, checking the website daily. I'd like to say that I've come across some valuable information on this forum and would like to thank all members.

I have been observing the happenings of the world for quite some time, and am well aware of the illusions present. I would like to state that this world is nothing but an illusion and it is our job as individuals to seek the truth as the truth shall set us free.

Now the reason why I have decided to come out of lurking mode; I am an avid truth seeker craving knowledge and expansion and I have gone through my fair share of experiences and would like to relate them to you.

I am sure many of you have become aware of the phenomena of the so called "Star" that has been appearing to people all around the world. Well, I would like to attest to the fact that this "Star" is indeed here.

There have been many videos posted on ATS containing videos of obs that pulsate and change colour, well, I present you with another one of these videos. In this video, there are multiple "Stars" and "Lights" that pulsate and change colour.

I have been seeing UFO's since late 2007 on a regular basis, however, these past few months have yielded an increase in UFO intensity.

Luckily, this year, unlike previous years, I have been able to capture actual video footage and photographic evidence of my sightings. This year has proved to be the most intense period of UFO activity that I have experienced yet, and I am sure that many others are experiencing the same thing.

I feel that the media, under the boot of the Illuminati, is suppressing knowledge of the presence of Intelligent Beings in the proximity of earth.

I feel that the media and the government, along with NASA and the Astronomers, are specifically keeping hush hush on the sudden "appearence" of these bright, luminous, Star-like "orbs" residing in and around our atmosphere.

Here is the video:

www.youtube.com...

I have done my research, and I have been on a spiritual journey/awakening since late 2007. I have come upon some insightful revelations and realizations.

I am certain that these are intelligently controlled craft of somekind, however, I doubt that they are physical vehicles. To me, they appear to be consciousness vibrating at such a high frequency that we can only perceive them as light.

I see these "lights" or "stars" on a daily basis, and this night was only one of many. Just the other day my friends and I were walking along the Detroit River when I looked up to see an intensely bright "light" that crossed the gap and travelled directly over our heads. I held my tongue in fear of ridicule as I thought it could possibly be a plane, however I knew it was the "Star" that I always see. Once the "Star" crossed what appeared to be a star formation, it quickly dimmed out whilst the little "stars" in formation began to move. At this point I called out to my friends shouting "look!". My friends peered up to their surprise and exclaimed "holy # they're all moving!". The bigger, brighter "Star", returned to its postion over Windsor.

Anyhow, is there anyway this thread can be moved to a place where it may attract more viewers?

I believe I have some interesting things to discuss and reveal to those on this forum. We are truly in the "end" game.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Troy_]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Your correct, UFOs are appearing more often. I think sightings will continue to rise. Slowly more people are accepting that these things are here and were gonna have to find out the five Ws. The stupid government and media will probably continue to ignore this but they're gonna look pretty bad when it's only obvious the UFO phenomena is getting ready to do something here on earth.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Disclosure is inevitable, it is no longer up to the government to decide on whether or not the ET presence should be revealed.

They are revealing themselves, they are here to stay, and my gut feeling says that they are only going to increase contact.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So I guess people really don't care about UFO sightings here, eh?

That's kind of sad.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
roflmao!!!!! omg dude dude....lol its a cool video but soooooo funny...i actually had to stop and write this cuz i thought those guys on there are sooo funny lol

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

did you check out the exopolitics european thing yesterday? if you havnt you want the link?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
reply to post by Troy_

did you check out the exopolitics european thing yesterday? if you havnt you want the link?

Yeah I did actually, watched all 3.

Very interesting. I have noticed an increase in UFO activity this year especially. I don't think they are going away and will only continue to reveal themselves to the people of the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

Very interesting and i agree with you , we all evolving it is time for us to know/see /discover the truth behind this mystery

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

Wow Troy, I made a post a few days ago describing my UFO orb encounter last August and about how it has also led me on a spiritual awakening process: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join