It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Wormhole opens over China? (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this bizarre footage of a wormhole opening over a city in China last month? I had not heard anything about it until I stumbled across the video below. Unfortunately the video is in Chinese but the guy who taped the anomaly appears to be genuinely sincere.

Any translation no matter how loose would be greatly appreaciated.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Yes very similar to this one over Russia some years back.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
wow lol.... any chinese translators in the house?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I will find the video that is exactly like this, taken during the day in Miami I believe, I saved it on my computer.

I saw the Miami video about 3 years ago, and when that movie, The Last Mimzy came out, the TV spot featured cgi which was almost an exact representation of this video and the Miami footage.

Strange. With WIRED magazines damage control article on HAARP in their last issue, that of course gets me paranoid, no matter what the experts want to say about it.

Okay, perfect representation at 1:45

Stop at :53 seconds then let it play to see another one.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
looks interesting, but could be cgi, or perhaps an meteorite being filmed at an angle coming through the atmosphere, directly at the viewer, and spiraling, and burning up?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Beats me, but thats is very cool whatever it is
But if it was so big and in the middle of the sky, why is it that their is no other video? or camera pictures? or something else? Also why are their no major news reports on this, I would have expected to see this on my tv by now.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

After seeing the Russia video Im less inclined to believe it is some kind of cgi hoax. The 2 videos look very similar. Any weather people in the house? Can this be explained by any known weather phenomenon? Just from the video it looks spooky.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Looks like someone twirling a cigarette between their fingers...... it's quite easy to make that circle motion with smoke!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No CGI: rocket launch.
Maybe a lost controlled one, but definately a rocket launch:

Compare it with this video,
originally submitted HERE
With the title:
Unknown Object in P.D.R. CA

and its description reads:

November 8,1997 An Unknown Object that flew over Toe`s Beach in Playa del Rey,CA. Notice the bright object right over it.

www.youtube.com...

Delta II Rocket / Iridium MS-5 Launch Photos

On the evening of 1997 November 8, a Delta II rocket carrying five Iridium communications satellites lifted off from Space Launch Complex 2-West at Vandenberg AFB. The launch took place during evening twilight and the rocket climbed out of the Earth's shadow and into sunlight, creating a memorable display visible over a wide area. The webmaster recorded the event on film from Santa Ynez Peak in Santa Barbara County, California.

www.spacearchive.info...

The Delta II carries the Iridium 38, 39, 40, 41, and 43 satellites into orbit as its sunlit contrail is suspended in the dusk sky. The webmaster took this photo during the late portion of the first stage burn just before main engine cut-off (MECO). The bright white dot on the right is the planet Venus.

This image shows the sunlit contrail from the Delta II just after first stage main engine cut-off. Following MECO, the rocket dropped significantly in brightness and was difficult to see. The very faint white speck in the lower left may be the rocket following second stage ignition.

www.spacearchive.info...

Delta II Rocket Launch, Vandenberg AFB, CA
November 8, 1997, 17:35 PST

Exposure: 1/30 sec.
Film: K-Mart Imation ISO 400 color print
Lens: Tamaron 28mm-200mm f/3.5 at 28mm.
The top frame shows the rocket's exhaust plume illuminated by the sun, about 20 minutes after sunset. Venus can be seen below the rocker, Jupiter is off to the lower left of the rocket. The bottom frame is a close up of the rocket approaching Jupiter. The exhaust plume is now in direct sunlight. Notice the difference between the white plume in the top frame and orange exhaust in the lower frame.

www.dosgatos.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/022b8cdba6fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the similar wormhole from the last mimzy program.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
According to a youtuber here's the translation. I don't know if its right or not.

Witness: "25Aug 1988, 9pm, we were chatting outside when we suddenly saw a circle of light towards the Northwestern sky. After it appeared, it grew from small to big. The light swirled clockwise then counter-clockwise. We were stunned - what were those, had never seen before. The first impression was it had nothing to do with the weather. Maybe it's something from beyond the sky or some kind of flying saucer."

This, is the video that the HeiHe (Black River) Weather Bureau painstakingly preserved for 20 years. It was too long ago and the tape is a little blurred but we can feel the moment when people saw that how affected they must be. From the recording we can see that this was an extremely grand and beautiful phenomenon in the sky. A light rising at high speed, followed by swirls and expansion, abnormally bright.

And the oddest was during the swirls there was once it obviously changed direction. From clock-wise to counter clockwise. This amazing moment was something one couldn't see from its pictures. It is also something we had not imagined of when we do the computer simulation.
Witness: " For many days this was the main topic among the people. Because it appeared on the first day, the second... it appeared continuously for 5 days. So the people debated about it for a long time. Most of ..."

(1.43):
"Most of them leaning towards whether it was Soviet Union trying to destroy their nuclear weapons, and whether it'll affect their own livelihood." It was 1988 and Soviet Union was beginning to approach dissolution. The Cold War was going to end soon. It is true that it had destroyed their nuclear weapons then but to do that you don't just throw that stuff up in the sky. The power of nuclear weapons are also very great in the air and to do that it meant it had been detonated. ..

(2:23)
If Soviet Union had really done that, it's own people will be affected. No one in the world will allow that. Be it the United States or the European Union would have used all kinds of probes to detect it (here he went on to explain the proper way to dispose of nuclear weapons)...(3:15) Let's see the video again. First, I think it's really mysterious. 2nd, it's really beautiful. Esp towards the end - it was initially swirling this way and suddenly..."

(3:35)
... and suddenly with a method that one can't even describe, it swirled in the opposite direction with a beautiful tail. If this is not an UFO but a ball of flame, you'll be amazed by the human imagination. However, the mysterious part of all this is it is not something we have commonly come to know of in aviation or fireworks. It is something that was accidentally videotaped and been hanging in suspense for more than 20 years. what is it exactly?... (End)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Also this came to me for some reason and I just thought I would add another theory, but I agree with internos on this one
:

Physicist Giovanni Fazio has spotted tornadoes in space. With the help of his infrared camera on board NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, astronomers discovered what looked like a tornado in space.
Space Tornado

The spirals seem to line up, but I am probably wrong. I do not think we would still be here if that happened..lol..

Space Tornado Pic. Provided by: Astronet

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d621fa48392.jpg[/atsimg]

And it has also been discovered that Giant "Space Tornadoes" Spark Auroras on Earth.

Whirling at more than a million miles per hour, these invisible, funnel-shaped solar windstorms carry electrical currents of more than a hundred thousand amps—roughly ten times that of an average lightning strike—scientists announced Thursday.
Nat Geo

Maybe some connection?

[edit on Jul 25th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Can you see the face in that tornado pic? From the middle upwards.... can clearly see what looks like a face.....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Beautiful Tornado Pic Myth.

I thought it looked like one of those high tech fireworks exploding in the sky and then the color delivery goes spiraling out .

But Internos is most likely correct.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't get it...why can't this be a small tornado or a now?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by cartmanrules]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Can you see the face in that tornado pic? From the middle upwards.... can clearly see what looks like a face.....

Haha, yes! Mouth just to it's right...

Nice vids btw

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Whatever it is it is AWESOME...

Great find

SF

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
But Internos is most likely correct.

I don't get it? Maybe Im missing something.. how do we get a rocket launch that looks like this? Ive never seen a rocket launch video that spirals like this.. all the stuff that internos posted look like comtrail from a rocket leaving the atmosphere. I dunno I guess Im missing somethin..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well I will be darned.....Giovanni Fazio is my uncle...and He never tells me a thing he works on....now im going to be writing a really long "coming to jeebus and spill it all" email!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

I saw the Miami video about 3 years ago, and when that movie, The Last Mimzy came out, the TV spot featured cgi which was almost an exact representation of this video and the Miami footage.

Okay, perfect representation at 1:45

Stop at :53 seconds then let it play to see another one.

wow that does look a lot like the phenomena in the video.. btw that movie looks crazy, I don't know how I could have missed that one. Im going to rent it.

<<   2  3 >>

join