It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look at this i need your point of view

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
this a video i saw on a french site

it happen in the end of june there is just that link and an other site who talked about it many peoples saw that in the sky the police line was totaly buzy and people freaked out, many people says that it was a plane or et meteor
but when they investigate and went to the place where the object had supposedly crash there was no object, no flame, no smoke, nothing and many people says that he was going very slowly for a meteor i try to find it in youtube but impossible there only that link

www.mystere-tv.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wow, cool to have captured that on video. There will be others who will come along who will be able to identify this, I'm sure. But to me it looks like a meterorite, or something of that nature. You know, when those things cool down, they become a very black, sometimes almost slick substance, and are very valuable to collectors. Even a small one can be worth a couple of thousand dollars.

But it was very interesting to watch. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

yea it look like a meteroit but the form is strange

and it is possible to have not evidence when it crash vanish in the air before touching the ground ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow, that's awesome if it's real

Could it be space junk burning up on reentry ?

Found a vid of it on youtube taken from a news channel

No clue what it is but I would have loved to have seen it myself

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Looks to be a jet contrail catching the low sunlight.

Some more info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

wow it's the same !!!!!
great find

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yea it could be but this jet is going to crash or just making a fear to the passenger ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

looks like debris as its burning and on the 1 point of downward trajectory.
Cool footage either way

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I looked at the photo in that thread and, come on now, contrails catching sunlight?

The jet in that photo is flying upwards. If it was a jet in the video, where was the crash? OP said there was nothing.

edit: and the entirety of the contrail would have to be moving as a mass, instead of drawing a line. It just doesn't add up.

[edit on 7/24/09 by CSquared288]

[edit on 7/24/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's flying horizontally.

It's all a matter of perspective.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I saw the exact same thing in Victoria, B.C. while standing on my balcony in 2000. Never found out what it was. I called the observatory and the military base but they said nothing. It was exactly like that video. I always wondered what it was that I saw?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry i'm not trying to pick on you but, it's flying horizontally as it falls at an angle behind the tree-line?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

there two things i can belive debris as its burning but a jet it's an invisble jet or maybe a very small one because on both video i see any jet or maybe i need to change my eyes and the other things they find nothing so my question is it possible that object quickly consume and disappear into dust before they hit the ground ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, the jet is flying horizontally away from the person filming. (towards the horizon)

Here is another example:

Although in this case the jet is probably more overhead but it still has the appearance of falling.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I guess depending on what the substance is, it could have actually burned up before reaching the ground.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

yea i'm a littel upset because it's like you are explaining to a retarded what is verticaly and horizontaly and telling me it's a a matter of perspective i an architectural designer and now i work for games i'm creator my job it's to deal with perspective so look again the video and in the begining you will a plane flying horizontally and our fallen angel going down !!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

you are going to be my best friend
did look at my link the video ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

I guess depending on what the substance is, it could have actually burned up before reaching the ground.

No it landed at an airport with all passengers safely on the ground..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The plane at the start of the video is not moving away from the person filming.

It is moving across the field of view, not away.

Oh and before you ask me why that plane isn't illuminated like the other one, it is because it is still in the earth's shadow, therefore not catching the setting (or rising) sun light.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

i can tell you what it is after a deep expertise it's an invisible meteor jet debris burning with sun is affecting the trail who land safetly at an airport

<<   2 >>

join