It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Smeathe's Plantation nr Ogbourne Down Gallop, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/92a4017b216fc2b4.jpg[/atsimg]
"THE FARMER HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS
TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d6896cd1fd33864d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/78a75108b98d3b11.jpg[/atsimg]
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Okay...I don't care who or what is creating these,they are magnificent and awe-inspiring!!!
I'll be interested to hear about the "symbolism" from those who know so well...
This is amazing!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

wow, man made or not, that is a beauty, very artistic.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
From a distance it looks like a snowflake. I agree, it is beautiful regardless of how it got there. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If this is man made it wasn't done using planks and rope, sorry.

It's amazing. There are twelve "arms" that come out from the center. I don't know what it could symbolise, I don't recognise any of the designs.

High tech military equipment or alien, I reckon.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Beautiful!!

I really would like to know how a group of humans would manage to make these crop circles during night time.

Bah, so annoying not to know the truth behind these things.

Great pics. Star and flag for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

12 represents our clock and our months...

I also believe "our" calender is not exactly at optimum setting - somewhere I read that we should have the same number of months as there are full moons (per year) - which is 13 I think?

12 is the number - and dare i say it ...2012?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Smeathe's Plantation nr Ogbourne Down Gallop, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/92a4017b216fc2b4.jpg[/atsimg]
"THE FARMER HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS
TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND."

Nice one Watch

-- do you think that quote means that no-one previously 'had' access to his land... perhaps we could give him a call and ask him...

someone mentioned 12 ... could be the months...

[edit on

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yeah I thought about the number of months, but I also considered that maybe it's not all about us or how we should interpret it. It could just be a type of symbolism the aliens use from above to communicate with their own kind. After all, they are only visible from the air / up high off the ground. It could mean anything. The crop formations that look like animals, well that's another story, but this one seems a bit too complicated.

It's fascinating.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Very nice. I don't know why but I get the impression that it's related to ancient Mayan culture.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sorry guys ... 12 people could execute this in under 30 minutes ...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of these things. I have a hard time believing they're 'man made', unless the military has the technology to do this, but why? What would this do for the military?
They are definitely not made by just stomping down the plants. If you have ever been in a field of rapeseed, or even corn, you'd understand why. It's hard to make the plant stay down without breaking them, they just pop back up again. Also rapeseed gets all over you and it would get spread everywhere, it's messy.
The plants in real 'circles' are not broken, but seem as if they have grown that way. They are also arranged in swirly patterns going in either direction, or weaved and swirled different directions in layers. That's pretty complex and would require more than boards, or rollers, or anything else that simply pushes the plants down.

I also have a hard time believing it's aliens. If there were aliens trying to contact us, I think they would be more direct and sophisticated than making patterns in fields.

Messages from God? The Earth itself? Hmmmmmm.

There's a theory that stone circles, such as Stonehenge, were constructed where there were 'crop circles'. If so then this is not a new phenomena.

The whole thing is completely nuts, and forces you to question other beliefs, it's easier to blow them off as created by Doug & Dave, but is that really smart?

What if they really are a warning? I'd rather look stupid when we find out Doug & Dave have progressed from rope and boards, and now have super secret 'crop circle' creating technology, than face something we could have prepared for.

Anyway my tuppence, for what it's worth...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is probably one of the most beautiful crop circles i have ever seen

It just looks so 'perfect' one has to ask the question how on earth can someone make this with just planks and rope ??

However this was 'put there' .. this is a work of art !!

Thank you for sharing this

S&F !!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I see pairs of dots, 12 arms to the snowflake, 5 different inner symbols. the #'s can mean whatever your mind creates but for me the message could be a cold winter, cold is coming, the opposite of global warming. Coldness can relate to people getting sick(flu), no power, bad crops if it comes too soon(food shortage). It could also mean more snowboarding, fires at home with the family, more ice cold fresh water, cold beer....it could mean a million different things to a million different people ..........pretty artwork though

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Looks Aztec

Still impressive, whatever it is and whoever made it

If it was Aliens leaving cryptic clues why can't they just write it in a language we'll understand instead of leaving pictures lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

Maybe 12 guys could pull this off, but I am sorry there is no way 12 guys can pull that off in less than 30 minutes.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingfanpaul

Originally posted by visible_villain

Maybe 12 guys could pull this off, but I am sorry there is no way 12 guys can pull that off in less than 30 minutes.

The moon is also just a sliver right now, so this would've been in total darkness, 12 guys, 30 minutes. This circle looks at least a couple of hundred feet in diameter and is very complex and very acurate. Hmmmm..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Haha, let the interpretations of doom & gloom begin!!

It is very pretty though

Although one thing - the crop circles have become more complex over the years.. Wouldnt alien technology be advanced enough to create these more complicated one's the first place?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Most believers would just argue that the crop circle complexity is relative to current technology of the time, which is complete BS.

If aliens really were trying to communicate with us they wouldn't be drawing meaningless art in farmers fields.

The crop circle aliens are just galactic graffiti artists

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Wouldnt alien technology be advanced enough to create these more complicated one's the first place?

Absolutely, but maybe the increasing complexity has it's own purpose. Who knows... maybe it's for the same reason that they didn't land in front of the British Parliament buildings in 1939, or whenever. It would've blown our minds "too much", all at one time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join