It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds: all children over 6 months SHOULD get flu vaccines...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

All U.S. children aged 6 months to 18 years should get a seasonal influenza vaccine every year, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday.

The CDC's Dr. Anne Schuchat said the agency was strengthening recommendations for children to get the vaccination against seasonal influenza, especially with fears that the new H1N1 virus will be added to the already expected burden of seasonal flu.

www.reuters.com...

Looks like pretty soon nobody will get the choice of having the vaccine

Go figure

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

You know just the other day my daughter came home from school saying that thay were going to be getting a shot...the first thing that came in my mind was the H1N1 vaccsines.The first thing i did was talk to her and let her know that know one will be giveing you any type of shot with out me know about it and refuse to take it when and if the time comes.When i called the school to find out what was going on i was told that it was just talk around the camp fire and that if shots were to be administrated that the parents would be formally notified,and i replied with: if my daughter comes home with one of these letters that she would not be there that day.

I fear that it is going to happen anyway no matter what the parents say or do.....Its a lot easier for them to start with children they can be persuaded in to this and never know what they are get....scary

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I still haven't seen one single source that said it would be mandatory, other than the typical fear-mongering around these parts. Recommended? Of course. While many assume of course, that for some reason, there are absolutely no government sources that are not out to do us harm or death for whatever mysterious reasons, I tend to think they do have the good of the people in mind, much of the time.

You can't blame them for highly recommending it. They have certainly not said it's mandatory.

new topics

join