It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The government knows what this vaccine will do to people.

A study linking squalene, as experimental vaccine adjuvant, to individuals with the clinical signs of Gulf War syndrome was published in 2002. The published findings strongly suggest that the squalene contaminated vaccines could be responsible for the Gulf War Syndrome symptoms seen in the study group, and recommended that a large scale epidemiological study be performed to verify or correct this.[4] Despite repeated assurances that the vaccine was safe and necessary, a U.S. Federal Judge ruled that there was good cause to believe it was harmful, and he ordered the Pentagon to stop administering it in October 2004.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...-4

The U.S. government has bought 195 million doses of H1N1 swine flu vaccine for a possible autumn vaccination campaign, a U.S. federal official said Thursday.

The U.S. Health and Human Services Department has also contracted for 120 million doses of adjuvant, a compound to stretch the number of doses of vaccine needed, the department's Dr. Robin Robinson told a meeting of Food and Drug Administration advisers.

www.roguegovernment.com...

Don't be fooled, if a U.S Judge says this is dangerous and won't allow it to be given to soldiers, IMO don't take it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
your not very into this swine flu vaccine thing are you ??

Read this thread...
World Health Org. sued for attempted MASS MURDER thru Flu Vaccinations !!!

I read today, that in Sweeden, the vaccines have Mercury in it .Hmm.
Why Mercury? it dumbs people down by destroying the neuro transmitters in the brain. Dont get fooled.....
Further more, the internet in Seeden is supposed to be OFF during the MassVaccination. Hmm, why ? So people cant Warn eachother if they get sick from it. Horror movie scenario this..

As you said in the OP, they KNOW exactly what they are doing !!!

Here are some of the juicy allegations ..

IX. Evidence Baxter has deliberately contaminated drugs
X. Evidence Novartis is using vaccines as bioweapons.
XI. Evidence as to the WHO’s role in the bioweapons program: supplier of the bird flu virus to Baxter

[edit on 24/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
your not very into this swine flu vaccine thing are you ??

Read this thread...
World Health Org. sued for attempted MASS MURDER thru Flu Vaccinations !!!

I read today, that in Sweeden, the vaccines have Mercury in it .Hmm.
Why Mercury? it dumbs people down by destroying the neuro transmitters in the brain. Dont get fooled.....
Further more, the internet in Seeden is supposed to be OFF during the MassVaccination. Hmm, why ? So people cant Warn eachother if they get sick from it. Horror movie scenario this..

As you said in the OP, they KNOW exactly what they are doing !!!

[edit on 24/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

Well! there has been small portions of mercury as an adjuvant or to preserve the vaccine, in almost all vaccines through history!

But where did you read this stuff about the Internet? - I'm currently living in Sweden, and I haven't read about that?

Spill the beans on this! - now I'm semi worried!

Förlåt mig käre Norske broder! men nu gör du mig allt bra nervös!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well! there has been small portions of mercury as an adjuvant or to preserve the vaccine, in almost all vaccines through history!

Mercury is a preservative, squalene is an adjuvant. My guess is that during the initial testing process the adjuvant will not be added to the vaccines. This will come during a mass innoculation.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by son of total newbie]

new topics

top topics

join