It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gaurdian Angel/ Spirit guide or God is a sadistic A**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Last night I was asking for help from God/the universe trying to understand why I am not able to get ahead/ why every step I take sends me two steps back eventually, etc and pleading for help to make money or help my luck get better. Then a voice from Outside my head as clear as a bell said "You better get used to it, 'my name here'.". It was clear and even made me jump a little cause It was unmistakeable and not my voice. It sounded like a telepathic message was transmitted to my head, that's the only way to describe it. Now I thought your gaurdian angels/ spirit guides and such are supposed to give you inspiration and tell you things will get better as long as we keep trying blah blah blah. But, either they're on drugs or they are trying to make me even more dispondent. And if it's God/the universe WTF did I ever do to piss him/it off? I know it wasn't coming from inside me, so who has an idea wtf this is? Am I just losing my mind?

Oh BTW you can say it's the devil, you have a right to an opinion, but I won't buy it, to me the devil is the worse fallacy and fall guy to make it so easy to say"Oh the devil made me/him/her/it do it"...etc.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well perhaps it was advice or a motivational tool, sort of like "go do something about it".

Perhaps it was a way of telling you to tough it out?

There are a lot of positive things it could be. Perhaps you are just looking at the negative side.

You have to ask yourself, what if that is really what you needed to hear?

Either that or you are having auditory hallucinations and need to see a doctor.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I would take another look at your request: "help to make money or help my luck get better." Perhaps your focus is on the wrong things.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

That's true. I never thought of it that way, you could be right, And someone knowing my personality real well would know to motivate me you got to basically tick me off...lol. Sounds like you got the right idea!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

I meant luck with finding a job. Something, anything to halp us bring in NEEDED Money, not exceedingly rich etc. Actually I also asked for luck with the lottery just to hold us over till A job calls Anything, because we are behind on bills. My So's not getting paid and being given excuses by his boss about the money, so I was asking for some divine help. Those who don't ask, don't ever get heard. At least I know I was heard.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sorry, but I found this thread really funny.
The voice is part of yourself that you currently forgot that existed and you should listen to it.
And yes you are losing your mind, which is a good thing.

I'll try to explain what the voice meant by "you better get used to it".
In the path of "wanting", suffering, disappointment and sadness are common.
You want so bad to "get ahead" but you don't realize that there is nowhere to go, you are ahead already. If you can't realize this, you better get used to feeling down and hopeless.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Who said guardian angels are the bearer of good news anyhow? From my understanding, and assuming these entities exist at all, they are there to protect and guide and not spoonfeed sweet nothings to you. It sounds to me like you invited the divine to your pity party and were told exactly what you needed to hear. I don’t understand how the message of learning acceptance translates to a spiritual entity being “sadistic” though.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I am ahead? I might lose my home for Lot rent and I am ahead???? No, At least I don't have to worry about foreclosure, nah, I just have to worry about eviction and losing the ten thousand dollars we paid on this place(Full cost in cash) because when they evict us from their land they will possess the trailer and sell it and get the income from it, they will not permit us to sell it as long as we are evicted simply because it's on their land.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If there's one thing God won't help you do, and that's to make money.

'No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.'

-King James Version

Luck? I'm not sure what you mean by this... Luck with money, love, fortune, etc...

God's not going to help you with these, what God gave you is the ability to find these things. God is not going to bring these things to you. You have to seek out these things.

'If you don't ask, you won't get'

-M. Gandhi

link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
Who said guardian angels are the bearer of good news anyhow? From my understanding, and assuming these entities exist at all, they are there to protect and guide and not spoonfeed sweet nothings to you. It sounds to me like you invited the divine to your pity party and were told exactly what you needed to hear. I don’t understand how the message of learning acceptance translates to a spiritual entity being “sadistic” though.

I know the title was a joke ...thought it was funny? Anyway I didn't want to be spoonfed anything just given encouragement for example"Keep trying, it'll pay off," I took what was said as "No matter what you're screwed so get used to it" But, somebody else had a better answer it was in essence reverse psychology!

link   

You care too much.
And if you decide to keep caring too much, "you better get used to it".

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
If there's one thing God won't help you do, and that's to make money.

'No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.'

-King James Version

Luck? I'm not sure what you mean by this... Luck with money, love, fortune, etc...

God's not going to help you with these, what God gave you is the ability to find these things. God is not going to bring these things to you. You have to seek out these things.

'If you don't ask, you won't get'

-M. Gandhi

Luck with getting a job, I need to to keep my place if you've been reading any of the other posts I have put on this thread. It's true you need money to keep a roof over your head right? I am not serving two masters, I was asking to keep my family remain in their dwelling as this is the only place we have to go. We don't have help like so many others do, and that includes governmental help because we don't "Qualify" for oh some reason or other. I was simply asking for divine help in keeping my family safe.
It just so happens to take money to do that whether I like it or not(Particularly I don't like it, don't think anybody else does either) But that's how the system works unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow, so you own the trailer but the land-owner is going to evict you and claim it because it is on their land? Could you get it moved off of their land before that happens, perhaps to a storage unit or something like that? Then you could sell it and recoup some of what you paid in to it. Do you have some where to go live until you can get back on your feet, like a relative or friend?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Ah yes, well at least you got an answer. Yes, the Avatar/Higher Self whatever you want to call it can be direct.
It does not have the same concerns as we incarnates do.
Mine has been very blunt on occassion as well.

You might want to read some of these success articles for inspiration.
www.success.bz...

I particularly like Joyce Schaffer.

Good luck!

Typo

[edit on 23-7-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

The peice of crap is from the 70's it will fall to peices if we try to move it. And yes in essence that's what they'll do even if you stick a for sale sign out front and leave they have done it to others. And as far as relatives go, you may as well consider me orphaned, My family is worthless, they will help everybody but me, they're republicans; enough said. And they don't want my children around. I still have time we're only a month behind but I need to recieve a call from one of these jobs and very soon, that's all I was asking for really or to get a lucky ticket just the rent amount for this month. Just to hold us over until I do get a call back from one of the jobs I have applied to which number in the hundreds NO LIE! And I have PLENTY of experience in the field I am in. Enough to be at the forefron, I don't know why there is nobody calling back.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Believe me or not, it is your choice.

When one sits in a meditative or prayer like state, they will hear things as their mind clears. Yes, you will hear real voices from elsewhere saying this and that. It wasn't necessarily from the devil or anything evil, but it could be simply from a force who really doesn't care about you. That said, you will hear a lot when you truly listen.

From what you described, it sounds as if you heard what you wanted to hear. You were in an unfavorable mood and you manifested an unfavorable answer in your mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thanks for that, very definately will check out that link. Thanks for the luck. At this point I am even hoping that what was meant is that the crash is going to happen, at least then I have more of a chance of survival cause money won't be worth anything and then everybody will be on the same boat so, maybe just maybe, people will start working together and form colonies all over again, much like the pennsylvania amish...where everyone has a task and as long as you contribute your survival is gauranteed. However, even if that's not the case I can live off the land in some wooded area off the beaten path, I am not above that!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

That makes sense too. It could be... because as the things going on with the economy and politicians worsen, I get angrier and angrier, because I know that it is a self inflicted wound because everyone has been so immersed in this monetarily based system, that it made us codependant on the cash. Thankfully I have already been through many many hard times when everybody else was booming, so I am prepared for the fall, at least in that my higher self has prepared me.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You inner voice, is the inner you.
If it is a sadistic arsehole, then maybe you are too

It knows you more than you do yourself, and like you have said, if someones wants to motivate you, they're gonna have to "tick you off"

Jacob

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am guessing that a lot of people are asking their guidance for help finding a job or some other good fortune to come along. Fortune I think is what we make of it. If you are looking for a job at least you have not given up yet. Some people have already been trying for so long they can not get up the courage to take any further rejection. Some people have run out of money for gas and car insurance and just can not look any longer.

There is nothing like going to apply for a job on the first day it became available only to find you are about 200th in line and the line is growing by that much every hour you spend waiting for an interview or even an application for that matter. What makes it worse is realizing you are nearly out of money for the fuel to keep trying and they will repo your car soon anyway.

I think a lot of people will find their spirit guides are pretty useless in this economy other than telling them which trash can has the best potential for some scrap to sell or some discarded food to eat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join