It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is Racist and Anti-Semite?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have read Ron Paul and his pro-Israeli stance and all this articles on Fed and politics. I had a look at this blog and it seems that some of his comments are racist and anti-Semite. I know this is just a blog but the comments seem to come from his publication. I personally think he could be racist but I dont think he is anti-Semite.

Paul reported on gang crime in Los Angeles and commented, “If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be.”

“Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,” Paul said.

Stating that lobbying groups who seek special favors and handouts are evil, Paul wrote, “By far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government” and that the goal of the Zionist movement is to stifle criticism.

Source: sayanythingblog.com...

Ron Paul also seems to make a reference to the Majestic when he says that a small group leads the nation.

"We also know that it is the energy in a small group of people that really leads nations.”

Source: www.politico.com...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

WOW, I truly want to keep this as short as possable so I'm am chosing my words wisely. Hmm. Yeap, it's just a blog, I would suggest you really research Ron Paul's History and all that his has done to keep America beautiful, he understands change, he understands diversty but what he truly understands and Stands for is the United States Constitution of America! I personally would make every effert to have the Mod delete this thread although I don't believe it to be possible. Hmm WOW.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
never mind.

[edit on 21 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The same tired old rehashed crap from a friggin newsletter from 20 years ago that was -

A. Not written by Dr. Paul

B. Not approved by Dr. Paul

C. The individual who was responsible for said material was immediately fired

D. This same stupid, lame attempt to defame Ron Paul has been explained, hashed out, revisited and thrown about irresponsibly over and over and over again ad nauseum. It has been proven to be nothing more than a false tale concocted to damage this mans credibility.

Can't you people come up with anything better? Anything at all? Ignoring a stellar, unmatched 30 year career in Congress and a lifetime of outstanding service and work and hinging your entire campaign of defamation on a shady quote from an old newsletter that was PROVEN to have not even been written by him?

Christ sakes, Obama sat on the front row of a church that called for the destruction of the white race and the United States of America for twenty years...and yet all you can focus on is this one little half thread of lies against a man who has shown nothing but honor in his actions and words.

If you are going to start irresponsibly pegging people as racist, which one would stand out more here?

Ron Paul....a man who has walked the walk and been a champion for our rights and freedoms for four decades?

The man who has been one of in not the only representatives in Washington to even attempt to be honest with the American people?

Sad, tired, boring, predictible and pathetic. Do better research and a little more foot work if you are planning to assassinate a mans character, especially a man as respected and honored as Dr. Ron Paul.

:

PS: And parroting what you found on some lame ass blog from 2007 is not a credible source nor is it proof of anything. Try harder.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
seriously sick at the lame attempts to paint patriots such as ron paul in a negative light..... Ron paul is the only person that speaks truth.....And you try to bash him? wow very sickening.......

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

seriously sick at the lame attempts to paint patriots such as ron paul in a negative light..... Ron paul is the only person that speaks truth.....And you try to bash him? wow very sickening.......

I have been reading about Ron Paul for many years now, but if you look at my posting history, this is my first thread about him. I am just interested in other people's opinion on him and am not bashing him.

It was more of a question in the title of my thread, rather than saying that Ron Paul is racist or anit-semite

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Either change the thread title, delete it or put in in Skunkworks with the rest of the fiction. This thread is nothing short of slanderous and the title alone is offensive.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Either change the thread title, delete it or put in in Skunkworks with the rest of the fiction. This thread is nothing short of slanderous and the title alone is offensive.

Totally agree - I have researched Ron Paul extensively - I am not a believer in anyone or anything, but I have NEVER found anything credible to tarnish my high opinion of him.

This thread is pure slander - and you would be lucky not to end up on your ass if these words come out of your mouth where any patriot could hear it.

Also - Ron Paul is NOT pro-Israeli, neither is he an anti-Semite - although I am, I despise the term.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

What? You want the mods to delete this?

They might as well delete all the Obama birth certificate threads as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

LOL I hear ya but I think you stand alone on that opinion as well. Facts are facts and until he releases his long form birth certificate that debate will keep on going. Sorry but nice try. But their is nothing that would support this blog/thread/article in any way share or form. I do believe it was meant as a question but the title of the thread sure does not make that clear is all. I guess I would have never opt'ed to post it in the first place. But I guess he'll get a few comments as here I am doing it myself lol... All is well!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I do believe it was meant as a question but the title of the thread sure does not make that clear is all.

I have added a question mark to the title, if that makes you guys happy

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I think people are foolish to cling to such a distraction.

Without the constant barrage of right-wing spin, this would be a non-issue. You can thank turds like Limbaugh and Hannity for that one.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

And by the way, I don't buy the Ron Paul is Racist stuff either.

In reality, ALL politicians (and pundits) are slimy pieces of # that shouldn't be trusted.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I couldn't have said it better! Fox, MSNBC, CNN are honestly (not my opinion lol) mandated to keep the population distracted and arguing over right and left issues that are not true issues any more. You sure did hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well, I don't know where to go with that statement. My thoughts are "okay" get rid of all politicians, replace them with normal everyday people with great intentions and you will find that even they will be currupted by the power, lobbyist, money and gread along with many other things that would get us no where fast. As for Ron Paul, I have not met a polititian besides him that I can say honestly and truly cares about America as much as him. I've meet my share thro the years. Now I do know that on curtain topics he will not speak about them because he picks his fights but what he does do is support the many others who are willing to fight those fights while he fights the things he can. That's a good man to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Yep. I remember reading the same supposed quotes almost a year ago as well. I do not think they're true.

If he were racist in any way (or even classist), wouldn't he be more likely to support abortion? (He doesn't, but that's not even a mark against him, because he wants the people of each state to make those policy decisions.)

However, I don't think he worries much about political correctness or whether other people will agree/approve of what he says.

His record speaks for itself.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

What makes you think that ordinary, everyday people would do a better job?

Power corrupts the easily corrupted. When Joe Sixpack is offered money and power, do you think he's gonna remember where he came from?

I don't trust the intentions of "everyday folks", since we still live in a country brimming with ignorance.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

First let me say, I appreciate our discusion and hope that this is all it is?

You say you don't trust polititians, you also don't trust Joe Sixpack so who would YOU want to make decisions within our governement?

Your statements confuse me is all...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Who said anything about government?

I'd rather live for myself and make decisions for myself.

Though government is useful for some things. Not much though.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Okay, now I understand completely. I would agree that I would love to live my life to be left alone by our government, I too don't trust polititians or Joe Sixpack to make all decisions for me. As a Libertarian I believe in living right, paying my fair share of taxes and enjoying my family and friends as I see if that doesn't include breaking any laws. So I guess we agree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join