It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Nazi?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In fact, judging by the style of writing and the language the OP uses, I believe I know who he is. Encountered a similiar individual on another site.

I couldn't care less if people voted BNP - not my cup of tea, buts its a democracy, but I have great antipathy towards paid up members (most likely officials) of the Labour party trolling sites and spewing the party line. The fact you refer to the Tories as the "do nothing party" (a line that routinely appears in official Labour party material) means you are probably trolling any site that mentions the BNP, Tories or anything political.

Pretty sad behaviour.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Thank you for proving that you are indeed a Labour party official

Question is, who sent you to ATS? hmm

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I don't like any of the three parties,all work for the same people and will continue the same agenda.But the uk is drowning in debt,you cant keep throwing it all in a cupboard and borrowing even more money,then doing the same again and again...you don't have to be a financial guru to understand something so simple.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
In fact, judging by the style of writing and the language the OP uses, I believe I know who he is. Encountered a similiar individual on another site.

I couldn't care less if people voted BNP - not my cup of tea, buts its a democracy, but I have great antipathy towards paid up members (most likely officials) of the Labour party trolling sites and spewing the party line. The fact you refer to the Tories as the "do nothing party" (a line that routinely appears in official Labour party material) means you are probably trolling any site that mentions the BNP, Tories or anything political.

Pretty sad behaviour.

FYI this is the "only" BNP article I've posted. I highly doubt you know who I am.

I think it's sad that you feel anyone with an interest in politics has to be part of a political party.

The Tories never have any realistic policies. How many more times does Hague and the other cronies have to get slaughtered in an interview with Paxman?!

Yes it's a democracy, people can vote BNP, and yes I can point out how it's clear they voted out of ignorance rather than making a logical choice.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
yes I can point out how it's clear they voted out of ignorance rather than making a logical choice.

They may be ignorant, but you are surely arrogant. It is utterly laughable that you claim to understand the minds and decision processes of all BNP voters. You remind me of the out of touch people who run this country. You'd be a perfect fit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join