It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Supremacists in Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Fox News

A group committed to establishing an international Islamic empire and reportedly linked to Al Qaeda is stepping up its Western recruitment efforts by holding its first official conference in the U.S.

Ok, how big does the rock have to be that hits before you look up?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
OK know we got stuck with the Patriot Act for what, oh yea to prevent groups like this from forming. So where is the d@#$ FED GOV on this one, or was the Patriot Act just to shut the rest of us up.
This is realy strang to me that a normal US citizen that has firearms to protect themselves are pushed around and treated like criminals but these guys can just come out and say how they are and nothing is being done?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by uspatriot109

You are correct. But, anti-abortionists, anti-tax, anti-illegal immigration, pro-Ron Paul, pro-gun, and POW, you are 'terrorist'.

The revolution happened and the radical Muslims won! They got soccer moms and neo cons from sea to shining sea to freak out. And the result, we build our own prison!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I guess this once again makes me a new terorist because I don't want them here or anywhere near me. One day the sun will shine again on what used to be America and it will be back to normal only problem many of us probably won't be here. Everyone remember though stand for what's
yours.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What do you want to bet about half the attendees at this conference are going to be FBI agents, cops, etc...

They might as well rename it an FBI counter-terrorist conference.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They better get in line behind the White Supremacists, The Nazis, The Black Supremacists, The Christian Fundamentalist Supremacists and The Jewish Fundamentalist Supremacists.

top topics

join