It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to the Dentist today- Implants in Xrays?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am an abductee, and I have several scars and burn marks on my skin. So far the only implants I have found, have been on my MRI's, I get my brain scanned often, as I have MS. I went to the Dentist today for a check up and this dentist has a computer monitor right next to the chair and I can see the digital xrays of my teeth. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I saw large digital images of my teeth, so I may never have noticed it before now.

I had to wait a while after the dental hygenist was done for the dentist to come in and so I went to looking at my xrays. Now I have never noticed this before, but I seemed to have alot of things in my teeth. I only have 5 large cavities in my mouth- in my back molars- but this xray showed a few objects in my front teeth and also a few objects near the root of the tooth in the gums. These objects showed up bright white, just like the fillings of the cavities in my molars, only in odd shapes- some perfect small circles- others larger and like a broken off piece of glass. Since Im not a dental hygenist I am not for sure what these could be, if not metallic objects.

The dentist said I didnt have any cavities! So I am just confuzed what those objects might be! I didnt ask the dentist because, I know from personal experience with my MRI's that doctors wont just come out with "why yes they could be alien implants"... But im wondering if anyone else has had this happen, or if any dentists or dental hygenists could answer what else it could be!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

Line 2.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did you ask the dentist. If not, give him a call (not the hygienist) and ask what his explanation is.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
its not hard to ask "what are those? I never got fillings there." without saying anything about abductions.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not discounting your abduction experiences, but I always reckon all possibilities should be examined, no matter how mundane they might be.

jeb.biologists.org...

Iron has long been recognized as a constituent of the tooth surface of many invertebrates and vertebrates (Schmidt, 1958, 1959; Schmidt and Keil, 1971;Preuschoft et al. WIA; Shellis and Berkovitz, 1976; Motta, 1985), although its function, if any, is uncertain. Some authors have suggested that iron serves to
harden the tooth, making it more resistant to abrasion and cracking

I haven't read the whole thing, but here is a .pdf format study on the subject of iron in teeth. I'm guessing that most people don't have this problem or we'd all have noticed this when getting our teeth xrayed. But possibly while your adult teeth were forming there was an overabundance of iron in your diet, causing deposits to form in your teeth?

Little other information about it that I could find. But one poster on google answers told about how her dentist had found iron deposits in her four front lower teeth.

And this is going on the assumption that iron would even show up as white underneath an xray, I have no idea

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Come on.....are you serious????

YOur telling me you were looking at an image right next to you with supposed implants and you didn't say anything????

With no images to back it up! So you just want us to talk about your experience???

You have enough courage to come on here and chat to all of us but you can't ask your friendly neighborhood dentist????

Pleease...

If you really do have these implants....then it should be no problem to go back to the dentist and tell him you want them removed. Then we can examine what you supposedly have embedded in your mouth and actually have a decent topic.....

Serioulsly, why even bother typing it out?

Go get some of them removed and get it examined..then get back with us

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Overload]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

You know I am a slow thinker and many times I have to contemplate things a while before things hit me.

Don't be so quick to judge the OP.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I agree you should ask. I am always in my dentists business about what he is up to. The guy is making a fortune, he should explain himself. The oral surgeon however is the devil. Somehow this dude convinced me that taking my wisdom teeth out was a good idea. Two dry sockets, 40 hydrocodones, and a wicked constipation later and I guess I'm fine... Psh..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Overload

You know I am a slow thinker and many times I have to contemplate things a while before things hit me.

If I were you, I wouldn't tell this to other people.

There are certain unpleasant synonyms for "slow thinker".

[edit on 16-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Well, I don't like it much but there are times it is better to know what you are doing instead of just shooting from the hip with no clue.

People are different and it is okay.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The digital images show the different shading based on density i believe. If you had something there the dentist would have probably said WTF and done a few double takes while asking you questions.

No he isn't in on it.... its nothing so don't worry.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Look I had been waiting for 30 minutes for the dentist to come in and frankly I didnt feel like pushing the subject, because I seriously doubt he would of been truthful anyways. Didnt I say I have seen implants in my MRI explained away with bullshix explanations by my neurologists?

I am posting this asking if other abductees have experienced similiar experiences or if any dental hygenists have an opinion. Anyone else who wants to put me down for not showing my xrays can seriously - suck it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

hey there. What did the neurologists tell you the implants on your MRI were? And what did they tell you that made you think they were full of doody?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Metallic fillings (amalgam, gold, etc) show up black on xrays. Non-metallic things made from resin, ceramic, synthetic tooth medium, will show paler and similar to teeth but without internal structure (i.e solid white blobs). Dental caries and other infections can be seen as white/transparent areas.
Nothing sounds particularly unusual here.

The brain implants are intriguing tho.

WG3

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If you are that serious about it then you would have got some images to show your fellow abductors so they know what you are talking about.

Seriously, if you had something implanted that is extraterrestrial in origin, it would be a huge find and you could "help" those who have similar cases, but nope.

Why bother to help any body learn or discover any thing that could potentially help the human race in discovering these implants.....

Instead....lets go online and start a BS thread about nothing

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In theory, those ex-rays really belong to you anyway. You paid for them. I would tell the dentist that you making an art project or something and you would like a copy of your x-rays. He should give you copies. Especially if they are digital. Then you could show everyone the implants and we could all get a little more educated about it.

Edit cuz I hit the wrong reply button. (not a real fast thinker)

[edit on 20-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No offense, but to attack other members for what most would consider as nothing more than common sense, isn't going to help your cause. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Metallic fillings (amalgam, gold, etc) show up black on xrays. Non-metallic things made from resin, ceramic, synthetic tooth medium, will show paler and similar to teeth but without internal structure (i.e solid white blobs). Dental caries and other infections can be seen as white/transparent areas.
Nothing sounds particularly unusual here.

The brain implants are intriguing tho.

WG3

That is not true,
For starters, the actual exposed and develped film is called a radiograph. X-rays are the things that help form the image on the film before it is developed.
X-rays passing through gums and teeth will affect the crystals on the radiographic film in different ways due to the difference in density.
The more dense the material, the lighter it's image will show up on a radiograph, subsequently the less dense tissue will show up darker.
The reason for this is that more of the x-rays are blocked from passing through a dense material therefore there are less of them to affect the film. Hope this makes sense.
This amount of darkness is called "radiographic density" and the difference in densities is called "contrast."

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Can you please tell me your background, for being able to correctly analyze an MRI scan?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sometimes, silence can say a thousand words.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join