It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez Major victory for Army warrior questioning O

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez

www.wnd.com

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez
Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-7-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
WOW!

Where does the speculation begin?
Is Dr. Orly Taitz, the soldier's attorney, correct?
Is this another admission of guilt?

You have to admit, it appears they would rather avoid the issue than risk trial.

What happens if more soldiers begin to file suits of this nature? Can they just dismiss them all? I'm sure those enlisted are paying close attention to this story. I would also think it safe to say more than a few are taken back and have doubts brewing.
Will this gain momentum?

What do you think?

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-7-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I am a little dissapointed, this just means that HE got away with it again...
the only way this would be helpful would be if dozens and dozens of enlisted guys follow suit, they would either have to revoke all their orders or risk going to trial.

WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE MSM???
FOX NEWS WHERE ARE YOU???????

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

This is awesome news!!!
I posted a thread earlier today about this case and was called a "Hater" for nothing that had to do with this case. It appears just like those who warship Obama that they would rather release this soldier of his obligations avoid proving Obama's birth right.

This says a lot about the SHEEPLE that follow this man and this is just the beginning! This is so awesome!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hmm, well more often than not there is a method to the madness. We might wanna wait a bit and see how this plays out. But yeah, no doubt- if this is true (watch it, it IS WND!), and the Obama administration doesn't provide a damn good reason for why his orders are withdrawn, this is going to lead to some major speculation.

On the other hand, they can just simply claim that they will not send into battle anyone who will compromise the other troops or call into question the legality of his orders- and just leave it at that. End of story. They're done. No long form, no nuttin... And no doubt they will nearly crucify him, dig up any little tidbit of anything he's done to also justify it, etc etc.

But still- a big whopping star and flag from me, for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
YES!! I love this part:

Taitz said she will attend the hearing to amend the temporary restraining order to an injunction because more members of the military have joined the cause.

"We are going to be asking for release of Obama's records because now this completely undermines the military. It revoked this order, but it can come up with another order tomorrow. It can come up with orders for other people," she said. "Am I going to be flying around the country 1,000 times and paying the fees every time they issue an order?"]/b]

Taitz said the issue "must be resolved immediately," and she will continue working to ensure Obama proves he is eligible for office.

"We're going to be asking the judge to issue an order for Obama to provide his vital records to show he is legitimately president," she said. "We're going to say, we have orders every day, and we'll have revocations every day. This issue has to be decided."

She said there cannot be any harm to the president if he is legitimately holding office.

I love this little lady!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

You and I both know that the MSM is a fraud, Murdock is one of the Elites like Turner with CNN and are not allowed to truly report the truth. They are told to keep the left-right arguement going and distract the audience with "Inside Edition" type news. Michael Jackson, Sex Sells, Extremisum and anything except the truth about the distruction of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. This is Awesome News and more will follow suit!!!!

I love this part that kicks ass against all the Obama Sheeple that keep saying that he's provided proof when he actually hasn't

The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yeah because the army doesn't want one nut in their army means that Obama is illegitimate. Oh you birthers can be pretty funny sometimes. Really now, they probably just did this to avoid making it a big issue. This has nothing to do with the military's stance on Obama. You already know the military is sworn to protect the state, and, the head of the state here is the President. And, this is because of statism. Chill people.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I wish I had more to say, but the "birthers" tag gets me a-giggling.

How long before before they start calling all opposed to this administration "Obama-PHOBES".

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
WOW...

That is freakin crazy.

I'm from the PNW and when First Lt. Ehren K. Watada tried to not deploy it turned into a HUGE battle with nationwide press.

Now they just say OK??

They are hiding something!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Can anyone say Volunteer Military?

While this doesn't give me any doubts as to the legitimacy of Obama. What it does do is affirm my belief in the Volunteer style military we do have does work. I would not want to send anyone into combat against their will. We have learned firsthand the disaster that can happen when you conscript soldiers.

Can anyone say Vietnam? Can anyone say Korea?

If a person does not believe in their country enough to fight for it, or they do not believe in the leaders of that country how effective would they be fighting for our country?

I would have liked to see an opinion laid down in this case however to understand the reasoning behind why they chose to revoke this soldiers orders. This would have alleviated speculation.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow that is very surprising... I didn't expect that outcome at all. It will be interesting to see how the respond if more military personell step up.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So what do you think his platoon(?) thinks.
They are all still being deployed.
Wouldn't you have a WTF moment if it were you in his group?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

that’s what I am saying this is possibly bad for the military if more soldiers and officers use this case to get out of deployments or even there every day duty. Can you imagine the chaos that this case could bring to the military?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah, this can't be right.

How many people are going to say no now?

Could you imagine if just 10% of the military walked out?

It would just be another nail in the coffin for the civil war!

Trained soldiers coming home pissed off at the govt.

We see a lot of wanna be bad ass cops here on this board, how bad ass are they going to be against a SEAL or even just a grunt!

[edit on 15-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I find it amazing that people who are not serving their country as this soldier has and I did for 12 yrs argue that this is all about not willing to serve our country? It's solely about serving orders that are illigal and not having faith in a false leader sitting in the White House. I loved serving my country until Bush Jr. and many others within our gov added in the attacks of 9/11. That was my time to speak out and say enough is enough for me and I got out as fast as I could. It is the law under our oath to not follow illigal orders, to question them and to fight enemies foreign and domestic. Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama are enemies of the domestic type!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

I would hope they use this as precedent in other cases if they should arise. If a person does not want to fight in a war, they shouldn't have to, they shouldn't be in the military.

If you can't for some reason follow orders (whatever that reason be) you should have your orders revoked and be discharged. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and to send someone into combat that does not believe that their President is legitimate should not have to serve. They become a liability on the battlefield, they become more of a liability than an asset.

In war your heart has to be in it or you will not win. A person like this would not be an effective combat asset, additionally they may be a moral crusher. Potentially causing more casualties when the heat is on.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I have to argue against that.
We don't want a "Fair-Weather" armed forces.
" All I really wanted was the Army College Fund. I never thought I would actually be deployed. May I leave now?"

If you don't think you can do the job, don't enlist.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
They don't want us to win. They have black water mircs killing our soldiers, sending them home as acidental friendly fire deaths, suicides and lies of how they died so they wont have to pay benefits to the families. The wounded aren't getting the medical attention they need, they want to now deduct medical benefits from their already small checks and yet congress doesn't fund them so they can have proper equipment to win anything. This is about throwing the sheep to the lions in the name of Terror!!!! BS!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Why should you find it amazing? It is what you did. You weren't willing to fight for people you did not believe in. I would hope that would be a right in a volunteer military.

You felt that Bush Jr. did something against our country, you believe that they are domestic enemies. You decided for yourself that you could not fight for those people. Is this soldier any different? Is he any less honorable? My opinion is no. He has done what he felt was right by him. And so he should not be deployed. He shouldn't be in the military because he does not believe in the cause he is fighting for or the people he is fighting it for. That is his opinion and right.

I don't feel he has dishonored himself. I feel he did what he felt was right, it is his opinion that Obama is not a legal president. He is entitled to that opinion and as such his effectiveness would be compromised on the battlefield and therefore he would not be a useful asset.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join