It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nephilim, coming of planet x and all that it entails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Many strange things have been happening in my life...since childhood ..I have many..many records in physical activities...I have come close to breaking a person's back in anger...in defense of another...but have never slain....Have even taken personal injury during a fight to prevent spilling blood.

This is a fact. From Jr. high to Bar fights i've been in over 100 fights. Have lost 1.

That was on purpose because I was wrong.
I can not be beaten. My stepfather tried it with 2 32 oz bottles when he was beating up me mum... he ended up arrested and I picked glass out of my hard head.
Many more before and after this ... a guy pulls a switchblade on me and swings it at me....I step in and catch it before his arm passes his ear..swing his arm around and point the blade behind his neck and ask him to leave me peaceafully.

ihave an olympic background in gymnastics...but I think this goes deeper. I fear that I may be a decendent of the nephilim, because or the weirdness in many altercations. Question is , If true can I be saved....in Christian ...true believer life?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Why don't you test your theory and become a professional fighter?

Lots of money in it if your as good as you say, WWF is fake, then there is UFC, Boxing...

I doubt if your as tough as you say you are it has anything to do with being Nephilim btw

But if you can fight like that you should take advantage of it and use it professionally.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
lol @ I cannot be beaten. I stopped reading after that.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired

Question is , If true can I be saved....in Christian ...true believer life?

I'm not sure what your asking here....but if your asking if you can be saved and go to Heaven....the answer is yes......anyone whom believes in Jesus can be saved.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

The way you're trying to brag, it seems you're quite the wuss lol. I've got a background in gymnasstics too, and TKD, and Judo, AND boxing lol. I'm not claiming to be the toughest guy in the world though. I bet I'd beat you though lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
thank you shar .. and to the rest .. you did not "get " my post. I was, at one point an olympic gymnast... but was interrupted. and No I'm not using anything against anybody, except in self defense. I've shot expert 4x on the USMC rifle range. Missed "distinguished shooter " once.

No. I don't want to be known as a bad ass...been ther done that.. burned the tshirt and sold the hat.

I'm sincere

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

my friend i haven't been beaten in arm wreslting even by "mohave Indains" outweighting me by 150 lbs.. I got free drinks that wya lol.

I have a simple question..hoping to find an enlightened one that would help answer ... not a poser

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

The truth to that statement would to win these fights in a public setting like...lets say UFC and then use that fame as a pulpit to inform the masses. You should do that.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Yea you think that is fun. Or bragging. It sucks. I do not like to spill blood. But I can not stand idle while a man smacks a lady around in front of me. I will not harm him if I can. Last time I almost broke my hand because I slammed his head agains the floor...on the way down I slipped my hand under his head. he was dazed enough to stop his stuff.. I left with a swollen hand.

No I'm not invincible..Just havent been beaten. Won't , if i can help it, beat on anyone ever again.

Yea my record stands. And I can care less...I am just looking for reason since I prefer to give and not get from anyone

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Sorry, but I don't think anyone is going to take you very seriously..

I believe everyone is born with a "gift" or multiples in some cases.

Does your supposed can't-be-beaten physique make you an alien being? I think not. That's like saying people born with a skin deficiency are vampires. Or people born with psychic abilities are descended directly from the Greys.

Don't be so quick to label yourself! There are enough people in the world doing it for you.

Like a poster above me suggested, you should hone your skills and do something constructive with them; for fame and glory, for money, for personal growth, etc.. It's up to you!

Don't worry about not making it into a peaceful afterlife either. It's our choices that ultimately decide our fate, not our DNA.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have a sincere feeling that you are exagerating truths to solidify your stance and gain a sincere answer. I concur with previous posts. Fight for fame, use the fame to spread a message.

As far as your inability to lose... well... i have a few friends over here at little creek VA who would more than be happy to test your theory

100 fights in a life time is a LOT to not be in jail. unless you are counting say... arguments. but if you are. ill give it 40 years of age, and you have been counting your fights since school, then you have been in over 100 fights (say 115 fights) then you have been in 115 fights in 25 years. that is almost 5 fights per year or more than 1 fight every 3 months. To accomplish this without having been placed in prison, and without having gained fame in that alone, and to still be able to function would grant you a closeness to god beyond most of us feel we have...

anyway...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yea I know most think this if funny or cool , but I don't. I don't like loosing control.
My younger broter was jumped by a neighbor and his older brother. I went over theier house and their Mom said they wernt there... I punched a hole in the house. ..through the stucco/ wallboard..next to the door. and told her I want them to come to my house and appologize to my mother and brother....they did in next 10 minutes.
x my heart/
Beaten up 5 200lb chicks with long fingernails at 14y/o ..cholas at same time.

worst jump 4 at a time guys..too easy.
No martial arts... is why I am wondering is somthing weird on me...I did root search ..ends with cherokee in east.
Honestly, I hate and refrain from killing, even hate making blood. Now days I just work and go home. Nobody will start something.
Please respond if you relate/know.
Others ... Kiss off please I"m not looking for hillbilly fights

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

thank you for your analysis. in fact most fights took place in 7th and 8th grade..almost 3 / week . I was 75lbs with an attitude, but had to be forced to fight.
high school I was selective. I would only lift a fist to those that
deserved it most.. IN fact i took punches from some that I could whip because they though they were right.
Yea I'm not right in the head I know that. But I would not hurt someone that thought they were doing right.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Sir, If you could fight like that and hurt people at will..would you do it?

And if you did would you be "You" . I prefer to build rather than destroy.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well what you describe does sound rather impressive. It's good you prefer to use your talent only when it is necessary - showing restraint is a sign of strength. I dare say it does seem by the way you described that there might be a metaphysical aura surrounding you that warns other people not to do bad things to you or anyone you want to protect.

On the other side of the coin, physical strength and coordination can only take you so far. Having the psychological edge in a given situation can be more important than having the physical advantage. So beware when using your gift, as there may be others around you who will see an opportunity to gain a mental edge over you.

Things like becoming a boxer or UFC contestant might appear attractive, but at the end of the day you are making a career out of physically harming another person and it is nothing to brag about.

[edit on 14/7/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Originally posted by awakentired

Question is , If true can I be saved....in Christian ...true believer life?

I'm not sure what your asking here....but if your asking if you can be saved and go to Heaven....the answer is yes......anyone whom believes in Jesus can be saved.

lol wait so just if i believe that a person existed...that may not have existed... i get to go to heaven?
just if i choose to believe that they existed?

rreeeallly.... //wrings hands schemingly//

-

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

fighting is the last resort. I have found that once an opponent realizes that he/she cannot win then the fight is over. I am not counting the verbal "fights" or the fights won just by taking the first punch and not reacting. ... blows people away when the hit you with their best shot and you say " if you do that again I"m gonna get pissed off"...

No. Sadly I had a fightiing attitude for a long time....but I never hurt people beyond what would happen on a football game.
I almost did. A "higher grader" was tormenting team mates on my gymnastic team.. I confronted him after school and almost broke his back.. had my left arm around his neck and my right around his legs with his back to mine.. I "tortured" him and made him promise not to show up to " my gym" again... I almost crippled that guy.

I never went that far in a fight ever again. Hopefully will never have to.
I only fought to "disarm" / "instill fear". Not maim / murder.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Lol dark!
well said. I made the choice 20 years ago and went into the USMC vs commercial combat.
I dont even like killing my meat chickens.. but when I get "triggered " then the buildings better beware.

that is the devil within. I am what I am.
I have beaten 27y/o 300lb mohave indians at arm wrestling....kinda cheated... flip the wrist(strong wrists) and shoulder and pounce in 2 secs.
when I was 40. I still drink for free at that bar.
Cool to see 15 Mohave Indians whooting and howling and become SILENT when their best is bested... Even better when they all want to buy you a drink afterward.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Can even the fallen ones be saved as well? Or, are they forever banished from the Light of God?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by jhill76]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join