It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klinefelter's Syndrome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Some of might be wondering what this medical condition is, well it's not hard for me to explain considering the fact that I ready suffer from it and that I have been wanting to bring to light since I joined ATS.

The condition resembles a variety of other medical disorders like ADD, ADHD, Autism, Schizophrenia, Depression, Bipolar disorder and FAS, it can make very hard for individuals to get the proper diagnoses and treatment. The physical attributes that can affect a large percentage of those with KS are lack of muscle, low testosterone, slow aging (we look teenagers until we reach our thirties) and no sexual desires.

The mental attributes can vary between certain cases just like I had mention in the first paragraph about how the condition can resemble a whole list of other medical issues. I also suffer from bipolar disorder along side with KS, think of it as a double whammy. It has also affected me in daily social engagements sometimes have a hard time grasping any kind of relations with people.

I have a link to wikipedia on the subject
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi Big Oil. Nice to meet you. Klinefelter's is a relatively rare disorder, isn't it. A chromosome anomaly, in which the structure is XXY. I understand some KS individual's are permitted to change their own sex assignment. I'm sorry you have difficulty at times, but keep in mind, the rest of us do to!

I'm also happy to see you are well, and are posting on ATS.
Thank you for sharing with us, and I send you my highest regards.

liw

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I have thought about have a sex reassignment before but it's kind of hard to do that when most provinces in canada stopped doing that six months ago because of the engineered recession. I also do know that it is a rare medical condition but I still think that are a lot more cases out there that need to be diagnosed properly.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You are probably right. I had a neighbor years ago, he was in his fifties when Paul became Paula. He was a brilliant man, and made a lot of money with business endeavors. Also was very kind, generous, and a gourmet cook! He did, however, struggle with alcoholism for years, but by the time I met him, he didn't drink.

He went through the surgery, and the hormonal treatments. After his surgery he bought a convertible, and seemed much happier. I'm sure you are controlling your other symptoms, bi-polar, with medications?

Does that interfere with your social life?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Mazda miata?

Interesting read on the syndrome, i didn't get the fact that its a male in a females body thing until lady posted.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Actually, the sex assignment upon birth is typically male. Secondary male characteristics (penis, testes), are present.

Gee Big Oil! Don't mean to talk like you are not here! This is a topic many people will be unfamiliar with. It IS a medical diagnoses, (for others benefit), not a psychological one. Although, certain, gender identification issues may surface later on.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I treat my bipolar disorder with St.John's wort and I take cod liver oil to replace my T treatments. I'm not really a big fan of the pharma industry so I choose a more organic approach.

My social life is improving slowly but that's normal in any case. Although I'm not sure what's going to happened when the global government fires up, social interactions might be restricted?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Don't worry yourself eh

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Mazda miata?

Actually, it was a Maserati. I told you he/she had the big bucks!

[edit on 7/13/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

I also forgot to mention that I'm completely infertile and this might have a lot to do with the elite's population control programs.

top topics

join