It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic Records ?'s 4 Astral Projectors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They are a permanent record of every thought, perception, and event that has ever occured, like a huge and infinitely detailed history book, where past events can be accessed, viewed, and even experienced first hand. The akashic records can be accessed within the astral planes or with clairvoyance, remote viewing, or other psychic abilities.
The akashic records also contain probability energies that are records of the future. Probability energies stem from and are generated by past and present events, actions, and thoughts.

So how many of you astral projectors know about the akashic records? And if so how many of you have been there? From my understanding the place looks different to everyone according to onesenergetic angle of perception and learned mental associations. If you could share an experience with the akashic records that would be nice.

On a side note us projectors could fortell of a coming event, perhaps a global or national event, accuratly to proove to the skeptics that psychic abilities are real (not me because ive only projected a few times and im not that good at it, practice makes perfect :/ )

On another side note i dont care to proove anything for me and all the other people here that have done what others call paranormal or psychic, we know its a normal natural ability, and skeptics can troll, disagree all they want its truely meaningless to me. I just want my questions answered, thanks and have a good day EVERYONE.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm bumping this in hopes that some come forth to aid you in your quest.

I wish I could say I had a clue, but I do not.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If the Akashic really exist, which I personally find hard to believe, I mean recording every single thought, word and action, just seems a bit pointless!!
Then again we do have Facebook!

Perhaps any would be astral projectors need to request to be friends or create an anstral application before they can access the information of the Akashic users???
Seriously though, I don't think you need to look at any such records to predict future events or trends, just keep an open mind, an eye on current events and go with what your gut instinct is telling you. If you want to predict that which is completly random like lottery resullts good luck to you!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hi all.

there was a very interesting letter to the editor, in some "pranormal" magazine, maybe Fortean times, where the writer wrote
about the old roman english roads, the old roads that have not been paved; often a ghostly outline is dimly seen, of a roman legion marching.
over and over again, once or so a year. the same pattern, the same men.
a "tape replaying", there is no soul there.

*His* theroy is that we are seeing the actual event *as* it happens in real time, where there is no distance vector, only a time vector, thus this is a kind of "time machine"!

bleedthrough, then.

aha!
I like that theory.

and i add mine to this: that the storage area of the Akasha records is IN the time and place that it occurs! the event seen is the event seen, as if one went back in time and saw it as it happened.
thus no storage problem and no problems with seeing the "past" as one IS seeing the past *as* a present state.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The akashic records are vast librairies that serves as memory for the universe. Everything is recorded in those librairies. The systemic entities, that oversee the destiny of the worlds, use those records to plan evolutions and structure the events that serve for the development
of consciousness at all levels.

The universe is multidimensional. The archives are the memories of all life plans, in all the dimensions. The synchonicity of the recordings is a cosmic necessity. Anything that goes on in material plane is intantly recorded. The archives were created because of the perpetual return of energy to its source, and this return dictates the cosmic necessity to record all experiences.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have always wondered about the AR. I first heard about them years ago in a book I bought and found it very interesting. I too would love to hear if anyone on here has been there.
S&F!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I too would love to hear anyones experience with the AR and hope that someone does come along. Star and flag for you and I will be watching this thread hopefully in seeing someone come forth.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Same here. Has anyone ever experienced this?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, about a year or so again when I was first getting into meditation and spirituality and stuff, there was some neat things going and others on ATS were saying similar things.. waking up with specific messages and feelings etc.. but anyways.. around this time I had a dream, well more like I recalled a full night of dreams which was very rare for me to recall so much and also that it was lucid.

I recall this one time I was learning all these higher concepts in a library, seeing bright symbols, this and that, all these complex things that seemed so simple at the time that I could not recall when I woke up. So I could see the library being a symbolic reference, as I have heard others say the same under hypnosis and whatnot, recalling being in a library reading a big book or something.

While lucid dreaming I can teleport where I think, and often its me looking for aliens or something... but while projecting I can't teleport per say.. movement is quite linear unfortunately, a little phasing through walls and flying but I can't think myself somewhere, not yet anyway unfortunately.

Would be interested to hear what others have to say about their experiences.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

From my experience, most people can see the Akasha in much the same way right up to and including the hall lined with doors when you enter the main building. Once a person goes through one of those doors they will experience one of two things... either a small cinema-like room or a small library reading room. It all depends on how that person processes information.

The Akasha is found at the topmost level of the Astral realms, a place designated by Monroe as Focus 27. It is this same area that I take deadies across into the light when working in the medium's capacity... and where all those passing over go to. It is also the same level of awareness we astral-travel to when sleeping so that we can access our Guidance/Mentors.

Over the years I've seen many people sitting on the park benches there speaking with their Guide/Higher-Self .

I found my way to the Akasha as a 17 year old teenager by experimentation. Now as an almost 50 year old I show others how easy it is to phase to that level of awareness easily... so that they can get their own answers instead of paying me in my capacity as a working psychic to get their answers.

The information held there does not pertain to anything external to the region. Meaning, you can go and access information about your previous incarnations, you can access info about upcoming Possiblities and Probablities, but, you cannot without express permission access knowledge about another soul or other races relevant to our earthly environment.

The Akasha is a part of the "construct" for this Earth.. part of the mechanics involved in firstly entering this world of experience, so there is information you simply cannot find there if it relates to other worlds and levels of awareness above the Astral.

Just so you know, I use the word "level' for discussion usage only as there really is no such thing as levels or degrees even though it seems there would be. It is more like percentages of awareness or perception than levels.

I hope this helps you in some way.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've been there once, after a hefty dose of a certain chemical and during a 4 hour OOBE. Unfortunately i was only a teen at the time and had no idea what the # was going on, it was only years after it had happened i came across everything i'd experienced in various texts ranging from edgar cayce's readings to the Tibetan Book of the Dead and many more.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I talked to a member here who said he saw something like this..he said all the people had white hair, and that there was a book on every body and it contained their future and past, etc.. Would that be related? He'd be in my u2us somewhere, I should ask him.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfer_soul
If the Akashic really exist, which I personally find hard to believe, I mean recording every single thought, word and action, just seems a bit pointless!!

Perhaps any would be astral projectors need to request to be friends or create an anstral application before they can access the information of the Akashic users???
Seriously though, I don't think you need to look at any such records to predict future events or trends, just keep an open mind, an eye on current events and go with what your gut instinct is telling you. If you want to predict that which is completly random like lottery resullts good luck to you!

Sorry i forgot to mention that the records CAN be read, viewed, or experienced first hand. Also the akashic records have knowledge of all events and how all these 1000's of events could interchange, so its guess would be a 1000 times better then your gut instinct, especially considered you get your information from sources that like to alter truth, i.e the internet or television.

********Edit: also whose to say its someones job to record it?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

From my experience, most people can see the Akasha in much the same way right up to and including the hall lined with doors when you enter the main building. Once a person goes through one of those doors they will experience one of two things... either a small cinema-like room or a small library reading room. It all depends on how that person processes information.

The Akasha is found at the topmost level of the Astral realms, a place designated by Monroe as Focus 27. It is this same area that I take deadies across into the light when working in the medium's capacity... and where all those passing over go to. It is also the same level of awareness we astral-travel to when sleeping so that we can access our Guidance/Mentors.

Over the years I've seen many people sitting on the park benches there speaking with their Guide/Higher-Self .

I found my way to the Akasha as a 17 year old teenager by experimentation. Now as an almost 50 year old I show others how easy it is to phase to that level of awareness easily... so that they can get their own answers instead of paying me in my capacity as a working psychic to get their answers.

The information held there does not pertain to anything external to the region. Meaning, you can go and access information about your previous incarnations, you can access info about upcoming Possiblities and Probablities, but, you cannot without express permission access knowledge about another soul or other races relevant to our earthly environment.

The Akasha is a part of the "construct" for this Earth.. part of the mechanics involved in firstly entering this world of experience, so there is information you simply cannot find there if it relates to other worlds and levels of awareness above the Astral.

Just so you know, I use the word "level' for discussion usage only as there really is no such thing as levels or degrees even though it seems there would be. It is more like percentages of awareness or perception than levels.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Eh, actually im not believing some of the things you say, im unable to believe your restricted access to certain information in the akasha. It would be pointless.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So how can you be 100% sure what you are "viewing" is an accurate account of history and not what some spiritual entity wants you to believe?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
So how can you be 100% sure what you are "viewing" is an accurate account of history and not what some spiritual entity wants you to believe?

Because you can verify it by matching it with your memories of say your life or of another person. Of course that means you have to astral project so its your words not someone else, but that requires that some people would have to try something that may seem bogus to them which may hinder progress if any attempt is even made.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice

Originally posted by surfer_soul

Sorry i forgot to mention that the records CAN be read, viewed, or experienced first hand. Also the akashic records have knowledge of all events and how all these 1000's of events could interchange, so its guess would be a 1000 times better then your gut instinct, especially considered you get your information from sources that like to alter truth, i.e the internet or television.

********Edit: also whose to say its someones job to record it?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

Your assuming all my information comes from outside sources, which granted most of it does, but the majority of my info about the world comes from my direct interaction with it, personal experience say, the funny thing is this, do I, in my experience of life alter the truth of what I think I am percieving to fit my own idea of what I expect to see? The answer is yes, I don't need media in whatever form to bend the truth for me because chances are I will be predisposed to seeing things in a way thats fits with my own pre-concieved notions about the way things are. And that goes for most people whether ther realise it or not.
So where does gut instinct come into it? Well I look at it like this, when you have an overwhelming amount of information to process, (as with the Akashic records no doubt) your unconscious mind can assimilate information and arrive at a conclusion far more efficiently than your conscious (rationalizing) mind can. Why I coudn't tell you without writing an essay, but this is how many new concepts/inventions come into being.
Also I do find it hard to believe that the Akashic records exist but belief is a different thing from knowing, the problem I have is who confirmed that they store every thought action and deed, I mean it would take millenia for our most advanced computers to proccess this amount of information!!! This is not to say that such records may very well exist though! I also kind of believe they doe exist but much like memorys, we can only see part of the picture part of the time.
Also I never said it would be someones job to record it, that would be a ridiculous idea! As with Facebook info would be recorded by those who are apart of it.
Finally its not how much you know that counts, its what you know, and it not just what you know, but who you know.

Hope I have managed to explain my opinion better, sorry about any bad spellings or gramar. Interesting stuff!

Edit: to try make more sense!

[edit on 14-7-2009 by surfer_soul]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by surfer_soul]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Eh, actually im not believing some of the things you say, im unable to believe your restricted access to certain information in the akasha. It would be pointless.

That's great. I really prefer you don't just Believe anyway. Instead I would rather you have the direct experience of it for yourself. There is no substitute for having the experience yourself.

How would some restrictions to access be pointless?

Without some restrictions anyone could gain foreknowlege about you and use it to their advantage any time they wanted to. There's nothing saying people don't have free will to use info as they wish, and we know in the world that it is used against people as often as possible so it would be no different with info from the Akasha.

Unrestricted access is simply not available to all and sundry... check it out for yourself and see if you can gain info about another person without their express permission to do so.

How did you go ?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

That's great. I really prefer you don't just Believe anyway. Instead I would rather you have the direct experience of it for yourself. There is no substitute for having the experience yourself.

How would some restrictions to access be pointless?

Without some restrictions anyone could gain foreknowlege about you and use it to their advantage any time they wanted to. There's nothing saying people don't have free will to use info as they wish, and we know in the world that it is used against people as often as possible so it would be no different with info from the Akasha.

Unrestricted access is simply not available to all and sundry... check it out for yourself and see if you can gain info about another person without their express permission to do so.

How did you go ?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Tayesin]

I love you. Yes i WILL experience it one day, its one of my top priorities to one day go through the akashic records countless times. It seems pointless because why should i be restricted to my self. All is within all, and all within thy self. Im saying im one with all. I have no need to access other records other then to learn. Why would something stop me from learning?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Hi T and the OP;
this topic poised intrigue towards something new I haven't heard of or read about. Any How I was raised spiritually and WAS informed by my parents about this realm/place knowledge. Since my young days I hadn't much but after some life altering events and such in my late teens my shut-eye cinema have granted me access to all sorts of sects, I just tuned in for the show. One that I can clearly remember is a bright entitiy asserting me to "watch the show." I started writing down my dreams in a notebook from there on. and soon after I was experiencing a movie theatre, like a Broadway NY style movie theatre/playhouse, it had a second floor tier and was lucidly clear in the dark, with a slight glow is what I meant. I didn't do much but I remember is was around the time Lord of the Rings was in the theatre, and I'm not interested in hobbits, therefore I was left with no interest with staying in that place though it had a warm vibe. I am not sure if this fits the profile, but you caught my attention to write when I read about the Library. I been there. saw other people in there. even saw a blind guy reading, he had dark eye glasses on. and my guide/mentor whom recent;y prior introduced to me intructed to me that I was granted allowance to remove books for further interpretation. Do note the library I was in did have windows, I could sense it, but to none I viewed, in feet the area I was in was between600 to 750 sq ft but stacked with book shelves and those filled with hardcovers. i think these books held probability and events between different humanoids via elves and etc but I think they're more of an entertainment instead of a tool for the future.

I would also like to add that my mentor picked out books for me to go through. if only I have light switch spectacles I could do my homework more effieciently

I am going to do my part on researching this subject, but if any can shine a direction for online reading materials it could be nice

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join